WYD if you were me...

WYD if you were me... just found out that wife of almost eleven years cheated on me with two guys within the span of five months that I was stationed in Japan while in the Army literally ten years ago. She told me every fucking detail because I told her I needed to know everything that happened and now I cannot stop thinking about her fucking and cheating on me. I feel like packing my shit and leaving but we've been together so fucking long now and our marriage was doing great before I found out. She was also on the pill during this time that she was fucking around and was fucking these guys without a condom and letting them cum inside her. She goes off the pill before we get back together and we immediately get pregnant. FML

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17917028
scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, check out this cuck!

So... she had sex with some people 10 years ago?

but now you have a 8-9 year old kid bec she got pregnant when u came back?

is the kid yours?

Most Army wives are that way, you aren't special. Military life does that to you, accept it or move on private.

run & don't look back

Kid is totally mine
She was literally fucking other dudes like two months before I got her pregnant.

>My relationship was fine when I lived in ignorance about my wife getting creampied by niggers!
Jesus listen to yourself. The only reason your marriage was fine is because your wife lied to you? Dump that bitch before you have kids and she shackles you forever

they really are, mine cheated on me literally right after basic training and i found out and divorced the fuck out of her.

Hey thanks!

how has she been since then? I did stupid shit 10 years ago that I dont do now...

fucking leave her man, have some fucking self respect

>our marriage was doing great before I found out.
No it wasn't. You just thought it was. The sooner you really get that through your head, the better.

Also, if this isn't a fake story, which I'm pretty sure it is, then don't write your name on the birth certificate, don't admit that you're the father, and get the baby tested immediately. I think you can even get the baby dna tested even while it's still in the womb these days.

She's been a good mom, and a good wife. I really think she just slutted up during this time period..she started fucking around 6 weeks after I left.

Oh my bad, missed that this was 10 years ago. Enjoy your fake kid.

Nah, dont listen to these per-programmed robots.

Here's the right play.

Is she a good wife, does she love you? was the relationship fine a week ago?

if yes... then tell her "listen... it's no big deal... but there's something we need to do first... "

and then go get a girlfriend and start having 3ways with her and your wife.

If a week ago your relationship was shit, if she's an ass, if she isn't a good mother... then... well... enjoy your divorce, loss of income, wednesdays and every other weekend... i guess.

How did you find out?

How does it feel knowing that your wife can't even be trusted to keep her legs closed for a year while you're off earning money to start a family together?

Well a friend of hers got drunk and mentioned a dude from that time that was talking to her on myspace. I contacted him, got the answers and then confronted her. She then told me everything.

You have to decide what's worse..paying child support and dealing with shared custody, or living with this lying cheating whore the rest of your life, imagining her getting plowed by two other dudes every time you look at her.

Women retain make DNA of every partner that cums in them. If you have children they will share a very small percentage of those guys genetics.

Run

the fuck kind of retarded shit just came out ur mouth

This is why I am pissed. I would have told her to fuck off back then. She went with one guy to the beach and told me she was there with her girl friends instead when I talked to her on the phone. In reality she was fucking that guy a few hours later in the hotel...

This

Hey Josh.

its true retard.
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

We don't type with our mouths, user.

humans=/=botflies dont be fucking retarded

depends on you man.
1. First and foremost, is she remorseful about this shit? If no then pack up and go
2. does she show signs of more cheating since then? if so then pack up and go.
3. do you actually love her and does she actually love you? do you actually still want to be with her?

if you pass these things and still want to be with her, then stay for the time being but I would strongly strongly recommend keeping an eye on her. spy on her.

Divorce her now
Check if it's your kid

Ex-air force. Same shit happened to me

oh yeah, and do a dna test on the kid. if the kid isn't yours then disregard all the above and just pack up and get the fuck out.

>She went with one guy to the beach and told me she was there with her girl friends instead when I talked to her on the phone. In reality she was fucking that guy a few hours later in the hotel...
Wow, that's some high level deception right there. Lying right to your face with no problem or remorse. That's going to fuck with you hard, wondering what else she's hiding. Watch out man. If you divorce her, she could unleash her true self. Definitely talk to a good divorce lawyer whether or not you actually go through with it just to cover your bases. It will be like 600 bucks well spent to have a good consultation.

nigger you are an fucking infant compared to me.

If STD's can travel through the bloodstream to the brain what makes you think HUMAN dna and information cant

>oh yeah, and do a dna test on the kid. if the kid isn't yours then disregard all the above and just pack up and get the fuck out.
It's been 10 years now. Now this kid is his son/daughter that he has raised with love and caring all these years. That's what is REALLY fucked up about what his wife did.

If she did get pregnant, she probably got pregnant on purpose to trap you, whether or not it's your kid. It sounds like she only tries to be a good person when being a good person doesn't inconvenience her and her desires in the slightest.

I think an infant is actually smarter than you are, even before they start to recognize shapes.

that does not prove that normal human dna from a man changes expression of a female humans dna in a way that it would not have expressed itself from any other guy if she had the same feelings and activities,including sex, with someone else
would the girl change? of course they are more emotional and would adopt characteristics of their previous partners but not a on a cellular level

She later told me that she fucked the other guy at her job and called me literally 20 minutes later on her drive back home...just brutal as fuck. I was like, "You called me with another guys cum inside you?!" And she was ambivalent to my shock.

nudez of your whore wife

If you're coming to this sewage plant for advice instead of qualified persons or your family, then you deserve to have been cheated on, bitch. Go fuck yourself.

Pic is related

Dont change the subject.
Youre probably a woman with that cognitive dissonance going on lol. Face it, when you take someone genetic information into your body, you become them, the same way when you eat meat or veggies you absorb their nutrients.

Its common sense goddamn fuckup

Of course its their DNA retard, DNA is the main causal factor in any humans expression, of anything. fuck

I would cut any contact with her, seriously

It will come out that there were more guys and more times. This is the tip of the iceberg user. You are in for a hell of a ride. Start writing things down that she tells you, they will change as her lies do.

We've all made mistakes. Why the fuck would she come clean after 10 years. Sometimes it's best just to leave the past in the past. This is one of those times. How did it come up?? It almost sounds like she's tying to fuck with you by bringing it up!

This shit always happens to military men. Happened to me and several guys I served with. Women are fucking whores. They have no emotion.

Yeah, that's some cold ass shit right there, man. That's what I'm talking about, her ability to compartmentalize like that and just go back to pretending to be your loving, trustworthy wife.

That's the kind of person who can really FUCK you up. This isn't even the girl who cheated once while drunk at a party and came home crying and promised to never do it again. That would be bad enough.

This is some really fucked up shit. Really examine your options man. It IS possible to find someone trustworthy. I've been with my wife 15 years and I've never cheated on her and she's never cheated on me. You deserve to have that kind of love and trust, the kind of love and trust you were showing to your wife and not really receiving in return.

true dis.

As I said:
its ultimately up to you. We don't know your relationship. Maybe your relationship is doomed to fail and its better to get out now. Maybe you can forgive and make something better. Thats something the two of you have to ask.

My dad used to be an alcoholic and beat my mom before I was born. My mom left him for a while, came back, he gave up the booze, became a devoted husband and I was born shortly after. their now like those old cute couples you see walking in the park holding hands.

Ultimately up to you m8.

Exactly what I am afraid of.
She also mentioned some time that her room mate had a party where she got shit faced and woke up in her bed with just a bra on, but she said she could tell nobody messed with her vaginally or something.

Break up. Or at least take time apart to figure out what you want to do. Don't make a big deal of it. Just tell her you'll be taking time to consider your options and don't engage if she tries to push you this way or that. Her reaction should be all you need to know what you should do(her cheating too depending on who you ask), but still take the time alone and just live for a bit. Get back to her when you're good and ready and have come to a decision. None of us can tell you if your relationship is salvageable. What's between you two is only known and felt by you two alone.

Know this though; there are plenty of women out there more fitting to your desires, interests and needs. She might be good in some ways, but in others fall short of your expectations. It's completely on you to decide where those lines are draw and how valuable what they represent actually is.

The world is yours, m8. Good luck getting happy.

This. Take the kid and lwave. File an abuse charge even if fake and then you can get the kid and your lawyer can then fight for your full custody. She has fucked other mwn and more than what she said. She is legitimately evil for her to never bring it up. You are fucked.

Yowch. Were you already suspicious before?

What's her reaction now that you found out? Do she even actually comprehend what a betrayal this was? Is she trying to minimize or move past it quickly? Or is she making every effort to save the marriage, like promising to go to therapy by herself to figure out why she would do this shit and also be okay with it, and also marriage counseling with you two together to figure out if trust can be regained.

I think I'd just tell her to fuck off personally, but I understand it becomes complicated with kids involved.

Sorry bro.
I would leave that bitch in a heart beat. Otherwise she'll feel like she got away with it and will probably fuck around on you again. Once a ho, always a ho.

But I'm kind of an asshole, I don't forgive for big sleights, and time doesn't heal me.

Best of luck.

After 35 years of fucking over 100+ women I can tell you this....They all fuck around.
In my "Dirty 30's" seems every woman I mashed was married. I never married. My Grandpa told me when I was 15 " Fuck em where you find em and leave em where you found em" Love is a fucking joke...It's for teenagers and the movies. Man up or be a cuck....My guess is cuck

This is probably pretty likely, unfortunately. Her behavior is not the kind of behavior that occurs when someone cheats once as a mistake that has caused them immense shame and regret.

What's evil is jumping to conclusions liek this will such little evidence. It's entirely possible that the wife was being completely honest and never breought it up because she didn't want to fuck up the relationship she truly cared about. It's possible that she's fucked 800 dudes over the last decade. Why pretend you know when we all know you don't?

probably bait but... why is this even a question? Your wife got dicked down by multiple guys probably multiple times and told you about it... ?

find the people she cheated on you with kill every one of them and their families and then you can stay with the girl. If you are too much of a pussy to do that then your only option is to leave.

If she truly cared about it she wouldnt have fucked other men while in a relationship.

be quiet whore.

bc just a moment ago op thought he was married to a loyal partner, but then his wife turnout to be a massive piece of shit

no they don't.
that's literally fake news
this is saying women who were pregnant have traces of their male son's dna in them from once sharing a blood stream. Soooo if your wife had a son or an abortion from Tyrone, then tyrones kid has some dna in his mom.

Well, just tell her you want to fuck another woman.

That is really all you can do to restore the balance and mess with her head.

After that forgive her and move on.

Cheating a decade ago is a pretty minor reason for a divorce.

My grandpa told me that women are objects when I was a kid. Point blank told a 12 year old "All they're good for is fucking. She won't let you have it, you just take it for yourself, boy". He was a piece of shit and yours doesn't seem much better.

You'll miss out on a lot of the good in life if fucking is priority #1. Why close doors when you don't know where they lead yet? It's true that everyone's missing something, but that doesn't make it less depressing to see the people that take fucking over feeling. Call it what you like, but I think you're pretty sad, friend. I think you know it too. But that's just my opinion.

OP you're going to be a jealous whiner from now on. Everytime she's 10 minutes late getting home you're going to freak out and give her an excuse to cheat again. Quit trying to love a woman. Treat them like shit, fuck them like whores and they'll buy you shit. Love them and become a floormat and thats exactly what you'll be

As a long-time happily married man, I would agree with you.

I've lived life on both sides, and it's much better on this side with a smart, kind and loving life partner that you also enjoy having sex with.

Its not, you cuck.

Even the niggers in the bible knew this shit
Don't you know that a man who joins himself to a prostitute becomes physically one with her?

"this is saying women who were pregnant have traces of their male son's dna in them from once sharing a blood stream" Youre dumb as fuck. Yes, you are made of your parents ya goddamn moron. Yes, Mother and child share a heartbeat (google it)

Youre not even a woman, or have spoken to any women about this. Mind your fuckin business and pick up a book retardo.

OP just think of all the fat dick she got over and over, just think of all the thick cum that got spurt out into her and sucked up by her cervix. Just think of all those sperm cells exploring every nook and cranny of her uterus and fallopian tubes in search of her egg.

No doubt she was well inseminated from these random hung dudes. You have a choice between being a cuck and being a child support paying dad who's kid will never know him. Tough choice.

if you forgive her then she will take it as a sign that she can keep on doing it. Remember, women have the mentality of children when it comes to honor and being faithful.

get rid of her

Now it's just getting sad.

Yup, thx user. Nail on the fucking head.

My point is that everybody thinks and experiences differently. Nobody feels exactly the same about anything and because of that, epeople make mistakes and people do things for reasons that others don't understand. Cheating is a shitty thing to do to someone you care about, but everyone eventually hurts those they care about for selfish reasons. Different reasons and circumstance, but they still do it.

If I were op, I'd leave her and fight for custody of the kid, but I'm not op and I don't know op or his wife. So again, why pretend you understand the delicate situation this total stranger is in? You really don't. You might have similar experiences, but those are not op's experiences.

Do what feels right, op. Only you know what that means. Fuck anyone saying they know better than you.

Truth hurts if youre a pathetic idiot.

heres another
scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain/

kek close but no cigar

I would say that considering that it has been 10 years, a divorce for cheating is moronic and the court will more than likely give her a little less than half plus alimony and child support.

When a woman is pregnant with a son, trace amounts of her sons DNA can always be found in her. This study is showing nothing new, EXCEPT that it has shown that this foreign dna of her son can and does cross the "blood brain barrier". If you consider her son's dna to be half the fathers dna... then yes... her baby daddy does have some dna in her at all times (if they had a boy).

Thank you Captain Obvious. May you rest in peace now.

you gotta get your honor back. beat them then beat her and get away with all 3. train before you do it if you have to. drink or take pills if you need. what's the point of life anyway? why did our ancestors wage war?

IDK where youre getting the boy thing from, it doesnt make a lick of a difference what the sex of the child is, semen gets broken down and absorbed regardless of it getting planted in the uterus.
Read-a-fucking-book

Do you get aroused thinking about all the hot loads she had bouncing off of her flowering cervix?

Honestly, best option is to creampie other girls in front of her so that it's fair

Yea it will be tough but atleast he could feel like a man again instead of a cuck. Also will have a chance to meet a better woman.

The wife would probably like something like that since shes a savage whore, moron.

L2wemen

this specifically says the pregnancies she had that were male (a son) have dna from that son in her blood. You didn't read your source did you?

This is what was proven by science.

there is plenty that is not proven by science, and I have personal experience, as well as being a scholar and highly attractive.
fuck yourself.
If this shit didnt exist I would be linking you the bible and wouldve been right as well.

Lol, "feel like a man".

Frankly, he will be screwed for far longer than you can imagine if he divorces.

Divorce is basically a template document at this point and depending on the state he is likely to lose his ass or half.

There is no point in romanticizing it by saying "Oh he could find another woman".

Of course he isn't posting so this is probably bait.

there's always murder.. not that women even have that much power. if your life is centered around a female then you should.. adjust it.. you're not a conqueror if all you care about is a girl

I agree with you that it is immoral for a woman to have more than 1 lifetime partner and that she will be judged one day before God as we all are. I just dislike how this study is being misreprented. If a man marries a woman with a son then his wife totally absolutely 100% has a wife with her babies daddy's DNA in her. The thing is, you don't know if she has had an abortion or a miscarriage and if that's the case she has that dead babies and that random dudes DNA in her, 100%.

>Life centered around girl
Married for 10+ years guy. Life kinda centers around partnership and around a foundation that I just found out was getting fucked on the regular. She also told me she fucked the first guy just once after getting really drunk and giving a handjob at a hotel when at the beach. I told her I was thinking about leaving and the number went up to 4 times. The second guy she fucked five times.

Make her submit. She will cling on to you like frost on a pole if you embarrass her and make it sexual. Publically humiliate her, make her your slave girl. Also post her nudes.

why didnt you kick her ass right then and there? you just looked at her and dealt with it? she doesnt respect you. go fight ISIS or something. i get what you're saying about 10 years but you've become soft. keep in mind you're asking for advice

They're all whores
Love is another word for I need a mommy
There is no worse feeling than pouring your heart out to a woman that doesn't give a shit

Who said anything about morality lol
Why would you think fake-ass god would give a shit

If youre even near a person for too long, fuck having sex, you start to become them.
You have a lot to learn.
Plus your grammar is shit and i didnt understand wtf youre saying

Thanks bro

sorry but if you stay with her you're an absolute retard

she clearly doesn't care about you and didn't care about you 10 years ago, she's using you the way a flea uses a dog and you're on Sup Forums asking what do i do? :(

actually just stay with her you pathetic cuck. you two are perfect for each other.

about as pathetic as that gif

what kind of autist insults an image file

just do what some parents do when they catch their kids smoking.
Get a shit ton og guys and make them fuck her rough one after the other, althought she would probably just like it

Accept their relationship for more than a decade has been one giant lie.

sensitive aren't you son