Is There A Single Person Who Doesn't Think Jimi Hendrix Is The Best Guitarist?

Usually, when I or others revere a guitarist or band as "the greatest", like Jimi Hendrix, there's always at least one person who doesn't agree. However, pretty much every normie magazine like Rolling Stone thinks this, I think this, and even the almighty ruler of critics himself Scaruffi believes this! (scaruffi.com/music/guitar.html).
My question is, does Sup Forums think he's the greatest?

It's stupid to say only one person can be the greatest to ever live at an instrument.

And Jazz guitarists blow him out of the water.

Andres Segovia and Django Reinhardt beg to disagree. I'm pretty sure Scaruffi would think so too, he was rating rock guitarists on the rock section of his site.

His music is shit. I have synesthesia and find his music absolutely ghastly. He had a bad ear for color

He doesn't hold a candle to say someone like Chet Atkins in terms of technique. That being said he is probably one of, if not, the most innovative guitarist of all time

I have to know, do you see purple when listening to purple haze?
Most of the time when people say Jimi is the best they are looking at it from an innovative standpoint. Rock and Roll's erratic evolution was from the early 1960's to the early 1970's and Jimi led that wave, if not in skill/innovation then at least popularity. Can you imagine what the current musical landscape would look like if doowop was the sound everyone was trying to emulate?

no, see any classical fag

Most classical guitarists couldn't play anything like Hendrix, they are different worlds and shouldn't really be compared.

Probably the best rock/distorted electric player.

No his music is almost entirely disgusting browns and yellows. Those colors can sound good but not the way he does it. I find his music genuinely repulsive

His song structures are good but only when I can't hear them

yes

Not an electric guitarist but I think this album is a masterpiece and should be in everyone's collection. He should be in the discussion for greatest ever.

should've replied to you as well

>He had a bad ear for color

He had pretty good ears for a colored fellow desu. Blacks have shit hearing, why do you think they always run when cops tell them to stop.

Have a link for this? I always love listening to new stuff with impressive guitar players, but this album seems to be hard to find.

Unfortunately, no. I bought the album.

nigga post that shit up on mega

*blocks your path*

JIMMY PAGE WAS BETTER

There is no best in music, you stupid 12 yr old. Crawl out of scaruffis anus and realise that the rating of music is a retarded activity.

How does it feel to be literally retarded enough to believe that's true, if not memeing?

tony iommi

The man knew his way around a fret board.

Believe what's true? That his music is shit?

How does it feel to have shit taste

There are many better guitar players than Hendrix. Hendrix has the advantage of being a revolutionary but a lot of his playing was average.

His playing was fine, any more complex than that and it's just lost in translation shit for autistic metal heads to jerk of to "but muh finger runs"

His music is just shit because it sounds shit