youtube.com/watch?v=7cAz2_4nLmQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KMyql7K98o
youtube.com/watch?v=O7zXceein9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cutest girl in the galaxy~

word

momo

reminder that this thread is for the discussion of korean pop and korean idols only

Don't mind the bully and the granny. It's actually a choa edition

>bp
>busted granny

not a very good start desu

word

sluts

>dubushitter is posting choa now

Is it autism?

OMO

What did Hyoyeon do?

Yes jennie and choa are sluts

> The fat female cavetroll manager is in the back
> again
Reeee, every good picture is ruined by her

>its autism that sones arent waifu hopping bandwagoners

onew should be more careful
he shouldn't wander like that like if he wasn't famous

one black night getting dark dirty naughty

yes, and a script

No, jennie is a bully , choa is a whore

yes plus a lot of free time

hyung did nothing wrong

yes

>that 5 head

we love sadness unnie here

post gaypop I'm bored

that's why she can have a big enough brain to make bops like that
youtube.com/watch?v=_KMyql7K98o

I love BP's manager but why are managers fat?

who

>interjecting BP into the convo once again

it's awfully quiet in /kpg/ today. Are all of you guys still out in Charlottesville?

nct u comeback when

if you remove that part the song would be perfect

he's a 10/10

shinee isn't clean anymore unfortunately
why korean drink so much? they should just smoke pot instead

and it just got better

Handong

waifu hoppers are autistic

i meant which gaypop you want to see get posted

never probably but dream soon
post him then

I have a light hangover.

why

Say that again and see what happens. Never call my waifu a whore at any time and place or i'll autistically spam at you. Also we jennie is a slut unlike choa. I don't even want to falseflag as her because that would require me to save pictures of an actual uggo. Must be a great feeling being the literal ugliest of your group. Maybe that feel of inferiority led to her being a bully and also let's her fans connect with her more because it takes an ugo to understand one

It's actually about their manager and
>still following me like twitter
Admirable

wtf delete that

what happened???

Fuck off, pathetic attention-whorer.

Oops didn't mean it, he was just drunk.

top omo

don't worry about it

whoa

shinee is ogre

At 5:30AM, Onew and 5 of his friends entered Club "D" in Gangnam. There were no other celebrities in the group, and the SHINee member is reported to have been already drunk. Witness B stated, "I heard it was his friend's birthday. Onew ordered 2 bottles of champagne. He drank with his friends, danced, and had fun." Onew and his friends soon finished one bottle, and according to B, he was seen staggering drunkenly.

At 6:30AM, Onew made contact with A. He was unable to keep his balance, and he grabbed onto A's leg at first. Witness B commented, "Onew was almost unconscious. I think he probably touched A's body when he fell." A is reported to have gotten angry, saying, "Why are you touching me?" One of Onew's friends allegedly responded, "I'm very sorry. He didn't do it on purpose. He's really drunk."

At 6:50AM, the SHINee member couldn't even stand on his own anymore. He tried to sit on a table and grabbed A's leg once again. A staff member of Club D told Dispatch, "A was hanging out on a platform above where Onew's table was. That's why he kept bumping into her." Witness B also stated, "Onew couldn't even stand. He grabbed A's leg while sitting down. I think he thought it was a pole."

At 7:00AM, A felt Onew was touching her on purpose though his acquaintances apologized and stated both incidences were accidents. A then called the police to report sexual harassment. The police asked Onew if he admitted to committing the harassment, but he was unable to communicate. B stated, "He wasn't able to answer questions from the police properly at all."

At 7:40AM, Onew, A, witness B, and club staff headed to the police station, where A told police, "Onew touched my body two different times." B stated, "Onew was basically unconscious. He can't answer properly. His acquaintances said it was a misunderstanding, and I explained what I saw as well."

that tummy though

makes the girls look better in comparison

they eat the idols food during comebacks

it's storming where i live. kpop for this feel?

sooyoung unnie looks cute with that hair

i hope shinee disband soon

Well, i guess they eat all the snacks the fans gift to the idols/they confiscate. Maybe it's just a requirement to be bulky because they are like semi security guards

Who gives a shit?
Some fagshit.

huh, never woulda thunk

maybe they need to be strong to protect idols
and keep them from killing each other

Nothing can make that ugly katoey look good.

who the fuck goes to a club at five in the morning?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7zXceein9E

Choa is a backstabbing whore

yookyung...

thanks m8

seems like he was just drunk

hyung didn't mean it

4. [+128, -9] That witness B-ssi is quite amazing ㅋ watched Onew for three hours ㅋ are you kidding me, this has to be made up

5. [+120, -3] Is B-ssi a CCTV or something, why was he staring at Onew for three hours

clubs in seoul go until morning

>Is B-ssi a CCTV or something, why was he staring at Onew for three hours

>katoey

i think you mean 'kathoey'

why are you saying that like an insult?

are you implying that all asians look alike?

I thought it was just a way to scare fans so they won't attack the idols and also to make the girls respect them

she's too sexy to be cute

Objectively wrong. Even if true, she probably had her own reasons to do it. You don't backstab people for fun, yknow

>i think you mean 'kathoey'
That's just another spelling.

Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh
Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh

her reasons being I want money, greedy cunt

i must not be as knowledgeable on the subject as you

is it true? yes
okey dokey oh

If your friend was almost unconscious drunk you'd probably keep a close eye on him for a long time, especially if he's a celebrity so these are literally invalid

Only a goddess could outshine Lisa and that's still disputable

A sounds like the feminist shits you see in the west but then I remember korea has those super feminists

we must arrange to feed taeyeon as much pizza and cookies as she can stomach

Not really, Yoona makes every idol look like a dog

there she is...

hands off her feet reeeee

if i was her i would let him grab me everywhere

sick freak

meant to quote