*does a post in your own thread*

'ri

literally the only graphic novel i've ever read
small world

fuck off nonce

work tomorrow

Nerd

fair play and good work

anyone fancy a really heated and aggressive argument where neither of us have any idea what we're talking about?

done a listen

love this image

Did she sleep in a superhero costume

style.com/product/valentino-olive-green-trench-coat-bb8765ae93/

opinions on this coat? I personally love it, so provocative whilst masculine.

'ee 'elf

every argument im in tbf

heh, nice try kiddo

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO IT

I want to make love to a woman lads

I wasn't making a pro-Immigration argument. I was just stating fact about human descendance. Our blood goes back farther than where we are now.

Immigration is about citizenship. I only think contributors should be given the privilege of citizenship in a country. If someone is a leech, keep them out.

Objectively speaking, all of our ancestors lived somewhere else. That's a fact about where we come from. It's true even for people who live in humanity's supposed origin point because even they're bound to have foreign admixture at this point.

>he's here

love pints

jesus christ how unbelievably bent

same haha
guess that wasn't a great argument starter
fuck off you stupid commie cuck

>I was just stating fact about human descendance. Our blood goes back farther than where we are now.
>Objectively speaking, all of our ancestors lived somewhere else. That's a fact about where we come from. It's true even for people who live in humanity's supposed origin point because even they're bound to have foreign admixture at this point.

so?
what's your point

another reddit opinon brought to you by reddit; the country

what a surprise

I think we should also use big words and just argue whilst we have a wikipedia tab open on the topic to take information from. I also think that if no argument is going on, one of us should just post a large paragraph about a topic we know nothing about in order to start an argument because we're argumentative fuckwits.

This started in the last thread. I didn't reply properly to who ever spouted it off, but I wanted to make the point that history proves clearly people move around and shit.

That doesn't mean you invite parasites and leeches into your home.

disappointing people don't respect me here even though I've been posting here the longest.

Don't take the bait

>because we're argumentative fuckwits
>projecting this hard
Wow great point, retard! also
>implying i need a wikipedia article open
Everything I'm saying is an a priori self evident fact and doesn't require 'sources', but i guess you're too much of a dumb rorke to figure that out
heh,, opinion discarded

*gets schwifty*

Actually, there's this other poster here with the trip "anonymous" who's been posting here longer, and he posts a lot (he uses a VPN to get around the cooldown period between posts). You should check out his stuff.

reddit

hello there reddit

>reddit

What does this even mean

>a priori

youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E
>that like to dislike ratio
based rick and morty

its provocative

Hola Reddito

>yank

Hume was a retard and probably a cuck as well. Newton and Bacon ok not Kuhn and Giere. Praise induction.

reddit

really wish i could live somewhere with a decent club scene

It's a deconstruction of commercialized modern popular music/culture or something.

It would be great if Sup Forums had something like Reddit gold where you could pay money to post on a special board and other cool features. Too bad that doesn't exist because Sup Forums has much higher standards and would never allow tiering of user experience for cash.

did he say "shit on the floor"?????? KEK

It's not that good. I tried to like it.
20 something stuff.

Well that was garbage

>unironically being a beta cuckold in 2017
>ishygddt
56% hahahaaha

hmmmph, you think you've bested me?

the crux of the argument is that the ambition to engage in shallow debate is a nefarious one. perhaps in time with the establishment of antiestablishment we will see a change in the geopolitical climate of the countries in proximity but until then, the point remains moot.

ex post factum, fuck off with your points on quantum singularities and their application in explaining refugee movement patterns.

HOWLING

just found this picture on facebook

if we used the same definition for white that yall do we would be at 90%+

What wojak best sums up your feels right now?

you aren't going to win this argument

where would be the best place to hear music like this live?

youtu.be/Hoj7fc35F7o

if you say yall you're not white either

Here's the odd thing about my life. I regularly get called "smart", and I've had girls tell me that as though it's the only thing I've got going for me, but people are never interested in me.

I guess I'm knowledgable, but I'm so unappealing in ever other way I never attract people's interest, positive or negative.

scottish toad

t. 1/2 islander, 1/4 abo, 1/4 irish

unironically call myself straight and I would enjoy sucking a femme tranny off

literally can't stop listening to this meme pop shit

youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o

>56%
You self determine your heritage in the states so, that's optimistic.
Also,
>ishygddt
this is fucking ancient wew

foy

the shop pizza has almost finished its transformation into an oven pizza lads

reddit

"All of us 'ave got a little abo in us wot we've been in oz for some time." - Famous Australian Chanteuse

>using words i cant understand
wow nice strawman cucko

The reality is that this argument was over before it started, and your can shove your "moot" points up your ass, you beta. why dont you literally try reading an actual book for once? 'crux' is the most fedorable thing ive ever heard and basically pseudo-science
There is nothing wrong with having a based argument on the internet, why don't you go back to your liberal safespace if you want censorship?
I shall end my argument with a quote, from Jeremy Bentham: "Wherefore a cuckold spouts shit, therefore end his existence", because after all, cucks aren't people

literally not a literal argument

hello there reddit

+×÷=/_[])(*&^%$#@!-'":;,?0987654321qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyujmkiolp

I know. Old memes.

>cucko
it's cuckio

any aussies here?

anime

anyone remember the yank posting about the cuckio meme on christmas day

post constanzas

>history proves clearly people move around and shit.
This is often to the great disadvantage of the people receiving the people moving in. Generally the people moving are doing so in hope of a better situation than the one they are moving from.

Assuming the immigrants are as peaceful, law-abiding, hard working, and share the same values as the original community, this still leaves the question of strain on the infrastructure. Generally, in a free market at least, a community has enough doctors, teachers, homes, parking spaces, etc to go round, but not a vast surplus. A large and sudden immigration of people, unless they bring their own infrastructure, means less for everyone else. Less of the infrastructure that the original community (and/or their ancestors) worked to build and maintain.

Is a community obliged to take in migrants because their descendants were once migrants? If their descendants once sacrificed children to Baal, they don't necessarily have to tolerate that behavior if there has been a shift in attitudes since then. It could be argued that a more pressing obligation is to their family's safety and prosperity, and opposing immigration might be part of that.

Lad, statistics are statistics. you no longer have blue eyes. Your standard of white is, north African at best.
Doesn't make you bad people as such. You're just not northern European anymore.

not a word

w-what?!?

umm my eyes are blue sweetie x

He will not divide us.

if your name is brandon, go to sleep

>tfw pure Polish genes
Feels good being white.

I'm a child of recent european immigrants. Can't tell if your post is bait or if your reality is really that distorted.

Yes, I read your entire post. Yes, I'm a cuck. Yes, I want refugees purely to satiate my wife's love for big black cock. What's wrong with that? Am I the devil for wanting my wife and her kids to be happy?

*literally no one goes to sleep*

my sock has a hole in it

if your name is liam, go to sleep

*tss* *tss*

love this post

this is the only remotely interesting thread in Sup Forums

find this image to be very fitting for today's world

if your name is ahmed, mohamed, iqbal, rasheed, or abu bakr, pajeet, or singh go to sleep