asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487
thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The rest of the world.

>japan beat russia
>australia couldn't even beat a petty bunch of birds

Israel, as always.

Japan should annihilate all white people of asia tbqh

Easily Japan, although invading Australia would be a nightmare thanks to the country's sheer size and the distance between population centres

emus

Joao bringing the banter this evening...

Okay, enough is enough with the Jew memes. I mean the middle east shit, fine, there's a plausible connection, but what the fuck would Israel get out of Japan vs. Australia?

t.david goldenbankman

They'd finance the war by proxy on both sides and make billions

I want to finance a war and make billions. Like how do you even break into that market? I'm not a Jew. :(

Japan

>Australia is in Asia

but I will fight for Australia.

t. schlomo von shekelstein

I don't fight anyone except Korea

New Zealand.

Are we including the wildlife and local fauna?

Our emu overlord will not allow a foreign war.

Japanese would invade and get killed by snakes, emus, roos, abos, the sun, etc.

asymmetrical warfare in Australia would be a nightmare

Buy making weapons (a lot) and having a stupidly large supply of 'em as well as having plenty of parents (good luck with that lol) and being a corperate entity.

which is stronger russian winter general or australian weaponized fauna and flora

*patents

thank you japan you truly are my greatest ally

Aussies can beat Japan easily.
Most of Japanese youth are no loyal to their country.
Japanese national chauvinists are no more than skinny morose weebs.

We could build nukes and they can't. Plus our landmass is way more defend-able than theirs

the world

>owns nuclear power plants
>can't make nukes

it's a 1 on 1 war, why should we hold back

Bring it, asshole.

>Japan puts one boot on Aussie clay
>Rest of world enacts shitstorm and sanctions Japan to shit

come on, let's be honest
I live in korea and I know what koreans do
and korean people dont hate japan like we used to do
and we dont protest against japan like you people do against korea
we dont have any anti japanese group i dont for fucks sake why would you have one?
nowadays Japan and Korea have no reason to fight for
Dokdo is korean territory because we've got army and korean people living in that island
dont victimise yourselves like a big faggot and face the truth
i mean for fucks sake, how can you people only care about korea?
in korea, i rarely see people discussing about japan and even if they do, it's about your culture
Japan vs Korea thing must stop

Anglo union beat japan easily

Whoever America would defend
If I was American, I would personally destroy Australians and defend Japanese

Pretty sure Australia already won that war

this

ITT retards not understanding the concept of "1 on 1"

>cutting of Tasmania and Okinawa
Ayy

Well then Japan obviously
No competition

Tasmania is the west island of New Zealand

What is this thread then?

普通のスレじゃん
なんですぐそうやって攻撃と受け取るの? みんな普通に楽しくやってんだから空気読めよ

いや俺も何も本気じゃないけど
お前が言ってるそれ正にお前の事じゃない?笑

Yes they could beat us australians, but they could never defeat our emu overlords

>korean people dont hate japan like we used to do

"we hate Japan as death"
an article of South Korean major press 中央日報
news.joins.com/article/21270965

"We should remind the Chinese government and Chinese that Japan is a public enemy of Korea and China."
an article of South Korean economic press 아시아경제
asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487

Your apparently brain-washed.

Us, 2bh

Australia. The country itself is protected by an invisible barrier comformed by the spirit of the banter, the spirits of all the deadly fauna, and the remnants of the harsh weather of the central parts.

this, but Japans military is significantly stronger than Australias, as well as their economic resources.

However both countries are considered "Nuclear Latency" countries meaning they both have the resources and know how to build nukes, that could cause a problem for the rest of the world.

Australians are easily defeated by shitty internet connection and flightless birds so i'll say Japan

Australia easy, unless Japan had some covert rebuilding of its forces.

circa ww2 Australia would've been fucked without America.

Japan has samurais and giand human like robots
Australia has abos and cangoroos

t. Saul Goldman

And emus.

t.pekka eric auvinen

>2 rares replying between them
Totally not proxy

>ITT they are also busy to delete Jap post as usual
>This post could be deleted eventually, cuz this pic is inconvenient to them.
>I just tease a bit to certain Sout Korean, though.

Japan easily, they're on the same level of tech but Japan has 100 million more population, a huge economy, and a way bigger armed forces.

>mfw all the people ITT saying we'd lose

EMU'D

Kangaroos looks stronker than human.

>Japan only has same level of tech with beef farmers

delet now

>Who will win
Abos and ainus

>some covert rebuilding of its forces.
even current fleet is sufficient to repel most invasions though

It's estimated that Japan could build nukes within months if it wanted.

All we'd need to do is sink trade ships from coming in and your country would go under in weeks since it's unsustainable on it's own unlike us.

too few subs

How would you manage that when both your navy and airforce are worse?

We would destroy your submarines in no time though

Australia has a weaker air force, navy, and tank force compared japan. Yoy guys probably have better infantry tho, but im sure if japanese started training troops again, theyd be better. Plus japan has higher population and probably more manufacturing capabilities

probably Japan.
but they'd lose a fuck ton of resources.

getting built right now la

Built by France, the most weeb country in the world.
We will just trade them for rare pokemon cards and dakimakura

t. Solomon Goldbergermeister

anyway it's really pain in the ass to carry out a submarine warfare against JMSDF as it's got a formidable fleet of anti submarine aircraft as you can see on (basically, P1, P-3C, SH60J&K are all meant for detecting and killing subs).

literally take them please

>Nuclear Latency
But isn't most countries in the west today able to build nukes should they choose to?

Dunno about Japan, but Australia has massive reserves of uranium

Norway is one of the countries with the most thorium in the world, but we also have uranium. In fact, most countries have uranium, it's very common. But creating plutonium is another matter, but I don't think this is such a technological difficulty for western countries today. You just need to set up the practicalities and then use the theory that I'm sure all countries have access to. Maybe it's not as simple as I think it is, but hmm, if Netherlands can then why not Sweden, Norway, or other rich western countries?

really not an expert Tbh but I think it's a fairly complex thing
there's quite a few countries that want to go nuclear but can't manage to
>In fact, most countries have uranium, it's very common
nowhere near the scale of Australia. We have almost a third of the world's reserves here.
but yeah, it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference

STS Young Endeavour got This

I wish Norway went nuclear back sometime when we were at a crossroad. Not exactly sure when but sometime after ww2 it was determined by our politicians that we wouldn't create nukes and that we would instead go against it. Now we rely on USA all too much and without them I'm sure anyone (russia) could've bullied us as their leisure. Now if we were to start creating nukes we would incur the world's odium.

Yes Norway, we have so many nuclear power plants, and a large nuclear industry.

yeah it fucking sucks, it's a great source of energy so long as you keep on top of it

Australia is never going to be able to go nuclear either because of logistical problems. The country is too fucking big and the population is too scattered to let

japan's got shitload of plutonium as well, part of which is 'supergrade' created in fast-breeder reactors, which is more refined than usual weapons-grade. also, japan already succeeded in extracting uranium from seawater, which has 1,000x more than aggregate land deposit, at an acceptable cost.

>These plutonium stocks are large enough to manufacture more than 5,500 bombs, using an average of 8 kilograms of plutonium per bomb. Furthermore, once Japan’s Rokkasho nuclear reprocessing facility starts operating—a priority of Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe—then about eight tons of plutonium each year, or enough to build almost 1,000 bombs, would be added to Japan’s already immense plutonium stockpile. According to NBC News, “Once the Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing Center at Rokkasho opens, the size of this stockpile could double in five and a half years.”
>In addition, nuclear-weapons experts point out that Japan has already produced roughly 50 kilograms of “supergrade plutonium” in the natural uranium blankets of its Joyo and Monju prototype fast-breeder reactors. Once separated, it would be enough to build more than 10 bombs. In addition, because this fuel is of better quality than the usual weapons-grade plutonium, it would be easier to make smaller bombs.
thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248