G-Good afternoon, Anonymous!

G-Good afternoon, Anonymous!

It's time for General Help with Alice3D!

D-Do you need a hug?
A shoulder to c-cry on?
S-Someone to listen to you ramble?

W-Well this is the thread for you!

Please dont' s-suffer in s-silence. You don't have to anymore

You know the rules...

Tits or gtfo, cumdump.

And s-so do I! A full c-commitment's what I'm thinkin' of..

this fucking thing again?

Or should I say, " T-This FFFuu Fucking T-Thing A-a-Gain?"

Just Stop

You s-sound troubled. Could I h-help you with something, dear?

Hi Alice I hope you having a good day Anyways is going out for ice cream a good place to go hangout with a girl I like

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Alice is always cute! CUTE!

Should I make myself raspberry tea or a random black?

T-Thank you so much! Enjoy your ice c-cream

why does your room look like a homeless shelter?

Back at the chiropractor for chronic pain, I'm not even that old. Feels like sometimes this is how I'll be for the rest of my life. No questions just pretty bummed out rn, ty for listening and chatting tho.

Good threads, Alice! Keep it up!

Fuck off attention starving whore.

B-Because my walls are white and I'm s-sitting on a green screen.

I can definitely relate t-to what you're saying and I'm so sorry that you have to go t-through pain like t-that. W-What have you tried treatment wise?

Attention starving? What does that even mean?

Do you do this sort of thread daily, saw you here yesterday?

i want to sniff alice's farts

How tall are you Alice?

Why do jews like you have to be everywhere I go?

Whats with the stutter alice, are you retarded?

When will you lead the purging of the copycats pretending to offer the same quality of content as you?

Get the fuck out. Also which of your white knight niggers is writing this thread today? or is it actually you this time? KEK, doesn't matter. Anyways, you're just an attention seeking whore. After how many messages this time you'll leave your patreon, twitch, youtube etc. links? lul.

Alice is this you

now post that random guy and that trap taking a selfie!

T-Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it

no

Blessings to you Alice. May life bring you joy and peace.

Im tired now...you can give mea hug?

Steroid pills, steroid shots, wrist braces, back braces, ice, PT, massage therapy, acupuncture... you name it. Doctor thinks it's a cyst on my brain but I can't get in to see anyone about it until December...

Stop lying you big nosed piece of shit.

In your Opinion why do people hate you.

i need a [spoiler]pussy[/spoiler] to [spoiler]cum[/spoiler] on can you help me alice? ;-;

Braun Strowman is that you?

Do you have a download or torrent for Rick and Morty Season 3 Episode 7: "The Ricklantis Mixup" and "Tales from the Citadel"?

*flies around aimlessly* so glad i'm not late this time

>You f-forget to mention the ways that people can contact me for help. But s-sure. Just exclude that p-piece of context.

Glad you didn't disagree with the stuff I just said. Now seriously, get the fuck out.

Pls leav

I'd take this thread seriously and spill all the shit that's been troubling me if it wasn't for that annoying fucking stutter.

T-Thanks Shego

I'm not stuttering and I'll listen to you, Anonymous.

I might even do my best to help you.

Alice i'm drunk and i feel like shit, but if you're really going to do this threads you need to post your tits and time spam.

kay see ya!

alice, i'm quite indecisive. should i take a bath now or in the morning?

So you ignored me the last time alice, let me try it again. Since I have given up on finding a gf, I would like it if you could buy me a body pillow. I would like to buy it myself, but I have to pay for college and surgery right now.

I''m n-not lying. No gods, No m-masters.

You should s-spill it anyways if it's really bothering you. Keeping s-stuff locked away isn't healthy.

No.

fuck no ..................................like really dont buy a body pillow and you dont need a gf

Alice where do you live I want you to kill me

B-Because you s-shouldn't buy a body pillow, "waifu's" are bad for your m-mental health.

A photo of this Jew bitch

Source on trap?

Got a questsion so if wearing socks that makes things not gay so does wearing tube/thermal socks make things more gay or less gay on one hand there is more socks on the other hand they are tube socks so what do you think?

Ty Alice you're so soft, I will protect you for ever!!!

What's so bad about waifus?

>B-Because you s-shouldn't buy a body pillow, "waifu's" are bad for your m-mental health.

So instead of having something that I could at least pretend to have a relationship with and be happy, you say that I should live with my decision and live alone for the rest of my life dwelling in sadness.

Y-you take that back!

I have lost all intensity of feeling in my life.

I have no desire to do or be anything.

I can barely bring myself to eat and many days I do not.

I am not sad, or angry, or happy. I'm not anything, and I don't know why, because nothing is pointedly wrong.

*sigh* Time to fap again I guess.

it never ends with these threads

Art thief

your sick inside

I'll buy it for you just because the slut said this

>you say that I should live with my decision and live alone for the rest of my life dwelling in sadness.

That is literally the choice that you made. Having a waifu doesn't really change that. Also, nobody is forcing you to live that life, you did that to yourself and you don't have to.

I don't like to be mortal, can you help me?

>your sick inside

>You are

And why?

Hi Alice, if you really are someone who cares about us and not an actual useless human like 99% of us here, why are you here?
I'm not ungrateful for the help I think it's great but if it is really you in all these threads, thank you.

Hey Alice you should totally send Soto nudes again

Best fap of my life

If you give your soul to Satan I bet he will help

Sounds like depression, get help.

>Having a waifu doesn't really change that
Again with a waifu I can at least become less saddened and depressed. And my decision is based on my experience I made.

sex would have been a more plausible answer

You must be gay to like this kike trap

I want to cum all over Alice

I will PayPal anyone with Alice nudes $500. This is a serious offer. Must be documented proof.
[email protected]

I am Asian.

I t-think you're overthinking socks.

I am s-saying that you s-shouldn't give up on finding someone.

No, there is evidence to suggest that b-being lonely is worse than b-being obese to your m-mental health.

Sounds l-like adhedonia. Go s-see a doctor immediately

Yes it is. By keeping anything that's bothering me bottled up I'll be a functioning human being for a longer period of time at the cost of a little sanity. Win win.

Hey Alice, I hope you're doing great. I wish there were more people like you doing these small things which make life better

Domt tell me what im over thinking answer me or ill shoot up a hospital

Alice is super hot but $500 is too much. Post proof first

Answer me please. I need my Rick and Morty Season 3 Episode 7: "The Ricklantis Mixup" and "Tales from the Citadel".

You stupid motherfucker, just tell us what's bothering you.

That's a really dumb way to think, what about the people who care about you?

>I am Asian

lmao you got me fucked up on that one

Alice can i get a hug i feel lonely

uh you might want to reread the post

It's not for faps

Yeah Asian
Post proof

Alice please go be asian somewhere else, you fucking dog-eater

Athiest or agnostic?

You're not Asian. Ugly white trash.

>I am s-saying that you s-shouldn't give up on finding someone.

Sorry, but I have. I have no realistic chances. Being myself didn't work and changing myself didn't work either. I don't want to waste my life time trying to finally find someone. I have been
alone for god knows how long. Please I beg you.

Hey Alice. I'm working on a prosthetic arm and trying to make it anatomically correct to simulate realistic movement. What kind if chord do you recommend I use in place if tendons? So far I'm going with nylon.

She's a Jew not an Asian
Remember:"Kikes make a science of evil"

How much would you pay for a 1/4 of weed Aneki?

Fuck I hate you so much Alice you fucking degenerate whore. Stop posting like that, its not cute you fucking infantile delusional cunt. Do us all a favor and kill yourself or go get raped to death by african chimpanzees you aids infected anal bead.

Alice is a white trash jew wop living in a low income subsidized apartment in Manhattan.
Poor people are disgusting, don't give them attention. She has to beg for money on Patreon because her autismbux get spent on hormones.

I'd likeAlice's trap dick like a long spaghetti

About 150$

No, t-that's wrong. Markedly wrong.

S-Socks don't matter

You could j-just google it.

*wraps her arms around your neck and hugs you close, burying her face in your chest*

But you aren't t-telling me why.

>low income
>subsidized
Yes, that m-must be why I live in a penthouse. Of c-course. You g-got me there.