HAPPENING THREAD

HAPPENING THREAD
Where were you when Japan was kill?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41275614

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyMPWXOs6M&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck it's happening

It flew over Japan. Exactly like last week. Nothing major. Grow up.

It already passed over Japan tard

So it ONLY passed over Japan? This is a big fucking deal you "TARD."

Bump

it's on CNN

Whitehouse is waiting for updates and referring questions to the pentagon - apparently they'll have the first statement

Despite hopes and dreams of hiroshima 2.0, nothing really happened. Y'all can settle down now.

I haven't seen any info pointing in any direction as to where the missile is currently

Where'd you read this?

jk, just refreshed the page

Why would anyone hope for that except Kim Jong Un? Fuck off.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

>trusting bug black cok for news

Those fuckin NK chinks are shooting their piece of shit toxic rockets into the ocean like it's a goddam trash dump. Fuck NK

He begs for being nuked.

How long do you think Russia and China will keep on supporting that guy?

> can't spell big

It says over Japan.
>reading comprehension

Because "hurr durr muh purl harbar"
Most Americans have no idea that them having technology is firmly because of Chinese sweatshops and Japanese electronics companies.

Neck beard

Japan is Kill.

2nd time in history.

No moar Pikachu. He is kill.

Not as toxic as Fukushima

> tfw the US will go to war at the drop of a hat when it's against sand niggers or peasants.
> tfw the US will go to war when there is an obvious strategic benefit in resources or contracts.
> tfw there is actually a bad boy in town and the US can't find it's balls all of a sudden.

Because of it's on China's playground.

>a third world country armed with obsolete equipment and weaponry
vs.
>a small gook country with ww2 era subs and weaponry, but with nukes and the support of china
You really think their motives were ever anything besides "we want that for ourselves"?

Exactly. Turns out your balls are always in the last place you left them. Someone go check Afghanistan.

No. That's my point friend. But pleased your arrived to help others like yourself.

Because if US goes to war with North Korea millions of civilians will die

That guy in NK would already be out of office if China and Russia wouldn't support him.

>there are no civilians in the middle-east
>there are no civilians in vietnam
The US only fights against third-world countries because they can't fight back. If the US would go to war against any country with a decent military, they'd get buttblasted beyond belief, I'd wager.

The US ain't doing shit because they're afraid the glorious gook leader would occupy the US and demolish it.
On the other hand, Trump is now the commander and chief if war broke out.

>BBC news
Wew you got me worried for a second.

yeah im sure all the japanese news casters saying seek cover is all fake as well. hahaha we're so clever right?

Because it's easy to convince people that killing civilians in third world countries is okay, see if they can still get away with it when there's a giant hole in South Korea or Japan, not so easy

Hurp

The only thing 'happening' here is fearmongering.

Why is Trump such a cuck?

Why are Americans so cucked?

Pussies and losers.

逃げろ、面白い

This is /b. If anything most the people here would view that as a positive.

No, the reason why they're not pushing gook shit in is because they fear retaliation on american soil. Third worlders have terrorists, but can't drop a fucking nuke or plan a military attack.

Don't blame us. Hillbillies and Russia elected Trump.

FUCK

I cant believe youve done this

trump wants it bc he saw how bush and haliburton got rich off us during war

Pretty sure the DNC elected Trump by pushing the most unlikable candidate in the history of elections

China said they'd back off if NK made the first move. China is now eating crow, since they keep telling Kim to back off and he won't stop literally pushing buttons. Russia ain't gonna do shit if we don't use nuclear weapons on the peninsula, and we won't. China won't do a damn thing if NK launches misses because they won't cover his tab anymore. The US just needs to invade.

who begs to get nuked? other than america

I love this webm

2nd NK missile over the course of two weeks. I wonder what the ppl in NK are thinking right now.

>Fake and gay

She won the popular vote. That's more than Trump did.

we live ina country wehre we'd sooner turn our backs on journalistic integrity rather than asshole police

Rawr XD

>But he won the only one that mattered

russia is losing patience with the cubby funster too. russia or china could roll in and annex the country and nobody would protest

>Journalistic
>Integrity

Pick one.

sauce?

if you like animated nukclear death, look for "when the wind blows"

that messed me up way more than grave of the fireflies

active measure

Which means, don't blame us, Hillbillies and Russia elected Trump.

In fairness, why shouldn't NK have a nuke when the US can point one at them anytime it likes?

Kim has seen how Saddam, Gaddafi etc were toppled and knows the US flattened NK in the 50s....but they can't fuck about with him once he has the nuke

何ですか?日本語を勉強します。。言語が好きです

from now on, stay out of politics. don't even vote

partaaaaay

But the popular vote isn't what matters, the electoral college is

The reason why she lost the democratic firewall and so many other normally blue states is because she's fucking awful and everyone knew it, Trump just campaigned better than her even if he was just spewing pure bullshit

>Look at this guy, implying I shouldn't demonstrate my rights because he doesn't like my opinion

自殺してくれ

same reason mental patients shouldn't own guns

trump apologist stuck on the election. he fucking needled them into finishing their nuke program

I want anime to die.

Its ludicrous to think a nuclear missle wouldnt be disabled/shot down before it even gets half way to the US/UK/Russia. The amount of AA technology we know nothing about must be sci fi in nature.

just bc the presdient tweets it doesn't make it true

No he didn't campaign better. Clinton WON the popular vote, meaning more people voted for her than Trump. She was more popular. Trump won because Russia managed to convince a bunch of uneducated hillbillies that he would send all the niggers back to Africa.

いいえ、私するが何を好きです

> so much autism it hurts

you want to invade north korea and china. what's to like about it? go play in traffic

And? By forcing their hand, he hastened a festering boil that's been festering for 60 years. Hate him all you want, he's getting results. Might as well let him lance it too, since no one else has the balls.

That is literally incomprehensible without putting it back through google translate

Because there's absolutely no evidence that the msm hasn't ever intentionally lied to or deceived the public for an agenda.

you look at this situation and see winning, lol. make another apology for the president

fortune

what results? north korea having nukes? he said tey wouldn't even have a missile. trumps a pussy

No one has beef with China.

Actually, the US brokered a massive beef deal with them. But I have no desire for the US to invade China. Only NK, and if the Koreans of North keep dicking around, China won't offer them aid or assistance.

We give them enough rope, NK will hang themselves.

got my movies mixed up, its from Barefoot Gen

I don't use translate though. Google IME for Japanese. 日本語はとても下手下手

as a beginner in Japanese it's hard to structure a sentence the "japanese way" when I think in English - so naturally, if you translated it directly you'd know what I meant.

Both candidates understood the election was going to be won in the electoral college, but Trump worked the swing states while she basically coasted. That's called "campaigning better".

pretty sure you're a moron
learn humility so you can realize the full extent of your fuckwittery
then go back to school

>giving basic facts
>cries about apologetics
>mfw

pretty sure the middle east needled them into finishing their nuke project. With radioactive material and scientists.

>Having nukes
>Launching misses over our allies
>Publicly targeting our territories

All of that is instigation.

They're rattling sabers when all they have to fight with is blunt sticks. It's suicidal.

I'm a different user, I just think you're an idiot. Trump's not responsible for every bit of crazy in the world.

>So much this

you think north korea isn't controlled by china? hahaha. just like how south korea isn't controlled by us. hahaha

americans should stay out of world poltics. you should not vote

Fucking establishment dicksucker. Yes Trump has an opinion BUT OH NO THE AMAZING STATE SPONSORED ROYAL MEDIA SAYS HES WRONG! WE MUST NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE PRINCESS AND KINGS AND ANOINTED PRIESTS OF POWER! KNOWELDGE = WHAT WE ARE TOLD BY THE ROYALTIES OOOH SO EMPOWERED AND REBELIOUS!

Kill yourself, you un-self-aware half-dicked corporate cocksucking neocon. Arrogant little shits like you need to die in a nuclear holocaust.

you saw this moron in your state, say all this stupid shit and thought he'd make a good president? closet sissy nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyMPWXOs6M&t

>americans should stay out of world poltics. you should not vote
/thread

he is

this guy thinks trumps smarter than him