You have 10 SECONDS to explain why you aren't buying the new IPHONE X

You have 10 SECONDS to explain why you aren't buying the new IPHONE X.

More expensive than the equal Samsung Galaxy with half the features

I won't be able to afford rent if I do

poorfag detected

I already own the iPhone 6

I feel attracted to woman

999.99 for a fucking phone that has 5 year old technology.

Ho Ho Ho.... let's uhh go to backup here

>$999
Shits gonna start turning their longtime customers away

I just paid off my Note 5 and it works just fine, doesn't even have any wear on it.

I have a brain

iOS.

Who cares

I have the iPhone 6s with headphone jack. I'm happy.

Even the (((media))) is woke now. You have to be absolutely braindead to buy one.

2017 - iPhone X - 12mp camera
2016 - LG G5 - 16mp camera & wide angle camera at half the price

What's the best non-Apple phone out there with a headphone jack? iPhone 6s user here ready to jump ship.

Oneplus 5.

Because i have a cellphone i bought two years ago which probably haves either the same or better specs, and i didn't pay nearly as much for it.

Was about to say this too.

whoa, this thing looks cool. what's the catch?

1. I'm not paying £1000 for a fucking phone that I'll barely ever use.
2. I bought a phone for £140 several months ago that still has better specs than the best iPhone coming out.
3. I don't give a flying fuck about Apple, and every experience I've ever had with an Apple product has ended in me being pissed off and selling it because you're so unbelievably limited in what you can customise or do.
4. I couldn't afford it even if I was stupid enough to want one of these overpriced mini tablets.

Don't EVER fall for the Samsung meme. It's the reason the lagdroid meme exist. Phones with pure Android don't lag, no matter what hardware.
Meh camera.

no headphone jack

No catch. i was owner of their first phone OPO and now own the 128gb version of the Oneplus 5.
Great phone. Great batterylife, insanely fast charging.

Only "catch" is the FullHD display, but helps the battery life and imo is enough if u dont do VR

>Vapid Philistine detected

i am

I'm heterosexual

I'M FUCKIN' BROKE

Android is a need for me

>>apple

>Claims to barely use phone
>Want to customize it or the phone doesn't do what you want out of the box
Which one is it because it just sounds like you're poor ass fuck

My favorite thing about OP5 is that it doesn't heat up. Like, ever - even after benchmarks it's only slightly warm.
I had volume buttons stuck a couple of times. Maybe just my phone.
The screen has some subtle distortion called "jelly scrolling" - gapps between text lines appear narrower on top of the screen and wider on the bottom(and vice versa, depending on the scrolling direction). It was blown completely out of proportion though - it's only noticeable if you're actively looking for it and is completely absent in landscape mode.

*gaps

gives features that nobody needs and wants and asks for more money

I can't afford it, I don't have a contract with a data flatrate but a prepaid simcard without data flatrate that I received from my employer while using a mobilephone but not a smartphone. That is all I need and I don't own any phone for private use as I barely have any friends or relatives I could have contact with. Most honest answer I can give.

apple is for kikes by kikes

*for goyim by kikes

Simple. It doesn't support the latest LTE bands from the big four...especially T-Mobile's 600mhz. That means it is already obsolete and will be slower than the upcoming Android flagships. Gay!

1080p display but honestly I don't give a fuck it looks cool

I already own one.
Wait!
FUCK!
Can I have a do over user?

Because I am going to be selling them to small stores and I'll make a fortune off it. Actually I can make up to like a 1000 bucks/week but the only thing I have to for it is to forward an email.

because i don't wanna pay twice the amount i should for a phone with 5+ year old features

In other words, you can't fucking afford it, yeah we get in poorfag

>Don't care and not much longer till an other one comes out.

the fact it's another worthless (and overpriced) piece of shit from apple.
i don't have over a thousand dollars to blow on a fucking phone

I'm not a fucking sheep