Trump cocksuckers, how does it feel knowing that your slackjawed, senile...

Trump cocksuckers, how does it feel knowing that your slackjawed, senile, leatherfaced parasite has finally done what he was going to do all along? How does it feel to have sucked his cock for so long only for him to turn his back on you?

I get so rock hard thinking about how butt hurt you must be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3933372/Ivanka-Trump-denies-Donald-Trump-s-administration.html
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/02/doj-no-evidence-trump-tower-was-wiretapped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-no-tweeting-president-222408
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
latimes.com/business/la-fi-ivanka-trump-conway-20170209-story.html
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I seriously don't know why anyone thought the son of the housing mongrel gave an iota of a shit about them, I don't know why they keep thinking he's on their side. He is the Elite he is the establishment he's no different than George Soros or any of that cunt's lot, It's funny to me that people still think he's going to do shit and improve anything.

last time i checked you were the butt hurt crying and protesting and breaking shit

What's the difference between Trump and Soros? Because so far I've yet to see a discernible difference between the both of them.

People are still asshurt from an election. Fucking wow.

"Gimme a kiss schumey ol boy"

that's liberals for you

Because people weren't bitching the entire 8 years Obama was president. Wait until (insert democrat here) is elected. You'll resume your bitching again.

Like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Problem?

>liberal automatically assuming I disliked Obama
Wow, you liberals are extremely immature, huh? I didn't mind having Barry in office to be quite honest with you. He wasn't the worst president, but he wasn't the greatest either. You need to chill, bro.

Yeah. Have you noticed yet that this man is literally deliberately undermining every branch of the American government from the inside out?

you use words you not understand
your narrative is pathetic
cite one actual constitutional usurption

Democracy sucks when the guy I like loses.
t.liberal

I would say it's funny that people are still crying over the election. But at this point, it's just sad.

Exactly.

>Projection

yeah, the plot twist is it's our President with the biggest butthurtz lulz

Said no Republican ever.

People are still butthurt about Obama. Politicfags are the saltiest.

Fucking orange freak.

>automatically assuming I'm a liberal
Wow, you conservatives are extremely immature, huh? I don't mind having Trump in office to be quite honest with you. He's not the worst president, but he isn't the greatest either.

I'm just trying to approach this whole topic subjectively. I'm trying to tell you that both sides are equally bad. That the people bitching about trump today aren't any better or worse than the people bitching about Obama a few years ago. This cycle is just going to keep repeating itself ad nauseum

So if I'm a Republican, that means I can't stay neutral about Obama? Am I supposed to hate him 24/7 or some shit? How dumb are you?

He's been putting several branches of the government in the hands of people who are known to be against that branch of the government, from education to environmental regulation to civil rights. He's willingly sabotaging the government, pure and simple.

>september 14, 2017
>still butthurt about trump
>mfw

doesnt matter brah, the russia investigation is going to get him removed

say hi to pence whos even worse lol

>you're still overweight and you had a year to start losing it

wew lad

You are correct about both sides being equally bad, I'll agree with you on that. Democrats win, you're going to have angry Repubs. And when Repubs win, you're going to have angry Democrats. Simple.

ITT: liberals baiting conservatives and conservatives falling for it and trying to counter with

>but antifa

or some other distracting bullshit

This attitude makes zero sense.
Yeah, now the fucker is actually in charge and fucking shit up. How the hell is that a reason to stop being pissed? You're not talking about the Super Bowl here, for god's sake. The outcome of the elections actually matters.

You are the first ITT to even mention antifa. Congratulations, you have autism. I'm Conservative and even stated that I didn't mind having Obama in office.

What has he fucked up exactly

Worthless low wage white niggers still try to use the "hurr durr yous is crying about duh election" whenever someone points out what useless obsolete nigger trash all trump supporters are. Kek. Just shows why you're so poor.

>baiting conservatives
>>I'm Conservative and even stated that I didn't mind having Obama in office.

>or some other distracting bullshit
>> I'm Conservative and even stated that I didn't mind having Obama in office.

checks out boss

Yeah with all their fancy educations and comfortable lives and good jobs! Anyone who recognizes what a useless moron your reality tv god is must be duh librul!'

How's middle school going, bud?

>assuming that I'm poor
Top fucking kek there, user.

Literally nothing, cucks gotta have something to be mad over though

So you suffered a closed head injury recently?

to quote a news source trump-supporters trust (Breitbart): Trump caved on DACA.

Making capital hill a chaotic mess. Lying and enriching his family. Being an all round whiny douche.

Explain. Also, refer to this before explaining.

The only thing sadder is the trump trash still crying about Obama on every fuckin comment board. Even more pathetic is when they cry about "hurr durr bill clintons raped duh women's cuz I said so". No wonder you're poor. I love that you weak obsolete trash are overdosing on opiates in record numbers.

Wow, was kind of hoping you guys had actual proof, shame.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Trump trash pedo confirmed.

>Wow, was kind of hoping you guys had actual proof, shame.
sure, what news sources do you trust?
I merely offered breitbart because trump defenders tout it as trustworthy... but feel free to offer who you trust so we can offer evidence from that source YOU trust ;)

Poor trash confirmed. Only poor white niggers try to convince people on Japanese image boards they have money. Useless white nigger.

>i live off of stupid people
Fixed.

Please refer to the following:
I didn't mind having Obama in office. I can actually accept an election loss unlike many liberals in this thread, user.

Proof?

lulz. Chuck's Cuck

Whatever you say, user. Believe what you want to believe.

I mean he's not wrong about how you're acting like a child.

If the candidate wasn't a shady narcissist with no government experience, I wouldn't mind. But he is, and does one stupid thing after the next.

LIBCUCKS BTFO YET AGAIN KEEEEEKKKKKKKK

don't bother, they wouldn't even trust themselves as sources.

Shut your mouth, cyka, or we kill you and all your family. Trumpi is our boy.

>firing after firing, resignations abound in the admin
>Ivanka claims she'll "just be a daughter", is appointed to the white house, peddles her products, sits at world meetings she knows nothing of

>"I'll be too busy to play golf"
>Hillary will be in Jail
>Obama wiretapped me!
>I'll show my tax returns
>I'll quit twitter, that would unpresidential

Nice quotes with no proof there.

You're the only person who gets it user, op congratulates you

They're a matter of public record, but since you're being deliberately obtuse

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3933372/Ivanka-Trump-denies-Donald-Trump-s-administration.html
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/02/doj-no-evidence-trump-tower-was-wiretapped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-no-tweeting-president-222408

here's a bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

You're goddamned right!

>itt 100% liberals

Gee, I wonder

I'm guessing you didn't read the first article. Nowhere does it say that Ivanka peddles her products.

Lefty "memes" are dank as FUCK

Second article is just tweets from Trump saying Obama plays too much golf.

Evidence, comrade

The comment Trump made saying Hillary would be in jail was a joke during the debate.

>using logic with tumblr

>"I'll be too busy to play golf"
>nothing but tweets about Obama playing golf a lot

Didn't use logic or that trash site tumblr. It was obviously a joke that Trump made towards Hillary. After he made the joke, she went silent, and people said that he demolished her right then and there.

Yeah he claimed he was wiretapped, but he really wasn't. You're acting like in order for Trump to be "good" he has to be absolutely perfect with no flaws at all, when everybody makes mistakes and can claim untrue things.

So what did he do?

Yah... not only that but it is the ultimate 'globalist' with properties and investments all over the place, except Putinland. It's not going to stand up for the downtrodden and inbred that voted for it.

Having a hard time, on phone. But the later is correct, I retract and apologize. it was the slimey whore Conway latimes.com/business/la-fi-ivanka-trump-conway-20170209-story.html
How do you know?
It's from one of his speeches I can't find. But
>bitches about Obama playing golf
>plays more golf than any other President during their first six months

He claimed he would stop tweeting but hasn't. What's so wrong about that, exactly? He's been tweeting for years, you think he'll just give it up easily? Is he not allowed to tweet at all or something?

it sucks. don't rub it in. done with this douche

In the video of him saying "you'd be in jail," after he says it, people then proceed to laugh, make memes out of it, etc etc. He was responding to Hillary's remarks about him with a joke.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

No, I think if you make a serious claim like that, you should back it up, not idly bitch on twitter like a 13 year old. And spare me the poor widdle Trump line, dude has been a sleazy bully his entire life.

Wow great point OP.
#I'mWithHer now.

This could have been us, but you voted trump

Yeah! Let's have them not follow laws too! Let them do whatever they want, right?

>Butt hurt
Voted for him, for one simple reason.
>Pic related

Because it's a lie? Because it's unpresidential? He's a 70 year old, he needs to grow up.

He looked dead serious to me. And he sure spent a lot of time condemning her as a corrupt criminal. But I guess you're right, nothing Trump says should be taken seriously :^)

were they dragging the corpses around?

Oh boo hoo he said he would do something and he didn't do that thing. People do this shit all the time, user. Everyday people, presidents before Trump, etc. Would you rather have all presidents go on trial or some shit after their presidencies and be prosecuted against for every little thing they said they were gonna do but didn't? Regarding Trump's joke towards Hillary, people can make jokes with a stern and serious look you imbecile.

It is called Russian bots, they come here and spam dislikes, comments, etc, its a massive disinformation campaign and it is working. For example if you comment on something and 5 people agree with you, and you're an American, and they are Russian bots, that person would just assume other Americans are agreeing with them which further reinforces their beliefs that the Russians want. The reality is, most of the people that agree with the actual Americans here and that have right-wing ideas are the bots that are pushing a pro-Kremlin ideology to discredit major western news agencies. You don't see massive amounts of comments on RT (Russia today) disliking or bashing it, even thought the Kremlin owns it and produces Russian propaganda on the network. This is because America does not have a disinformation campaign against Russia. Here is a source for the Russian bots and brainwashed Americans: dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I suggest everyone read this PDF, unless you have the attention span of a Russian troll bot, in which case, call this fake news because you are uneducated. Have a great day.

you're pissed when he was going to dismantle it.
and now he says he might not, and your still pissed.

make up your fucking mind already

wrote this for youtube and its working pretty well so far

people would rather blame conspiracy theories in this day in age than actual factual evidence, it is hilarious

not user but...

personally i couldn't give a shit about muslims or immigrants. bring em in keep em out, who cares. just not afraid of them AT ALL. or terrorists. or these tiki-nazis.

but trump was supposed to be different. than other politicians.

he is different...hes better than the others.

think Bernie was just gonna be able to get int here and start throwing around free college in the 1st 100 days?

Certainly proves his word isn't bond, that he tends to say things or claims that tend to be false. You either have standards or you don't. And it's not my job to be mad about it, I'm just proving my points. His supporters who chanted "Lock her up!" are the victims. I'll bet money Mexico won't pay for the wall either, if there will be one anyway. You'll just keep sucking his orange cock either way, no matter how much he lies or fucks up.