youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

lmao these threads take forever to get going

Bump

WWYD?
Rougher the better.
Will give a reply for yours.

Come over to her dorm room to "study". I'd convince her to take a study aid, which is actually laced with a drug that knocks her out. I'd then proceed to fuck her anally on her bed and leave her passed out. Hopefully she wakes up in time for her final...

wwyd?

Take her out for a nice dinner and a few drinks. We'd then go back to her place for a coffee. As soon as she finishes brewing the coffee, I'd take jug and smash it against her head. I'd then proceed to fuck her in the ass as she cries from the pain and burns.

moot?

Grab her fucking strap on dildo, put it next to my dick and tell her that she clearly doesn't know the difference and chicks prefer the one that's actually attached. Then shoot my load in her toaster.

Hold her head down as she's trying to swim and start fucking her. I wouldn't have to hold her anymore once I get started as she'd be fighting to get her head up to get air than fighting me off

this bitch looks like moot

Mmm, I love it when she fucks me with her strapon too.

WWYD if you pass her running?

Follow behind her creepily so that she starts running faster than she normally does. When she starts to get tired, I'd grab her and drag her into the woods.

A lot, and I mean a lot of rape.

more?

Wwyd

Front?

her?

sit on the edge of the pool and just grab her head fucking her mouth when she still in pool

Wwyd if you pass her at the festival

shove her to the ground and rape her til she's bleeding from every hole

Break into her house and beat her unconscious. Tie her up face down and wake her up by slapping the back of her head. Begin fucking her ass mercilessly and pulling her hair, telling her she better make me cum soon or I'll beat her again. She starts bucking up against my cock in an effort to make me cum, but what that stupid bitch doesn't know is she'll get beaten either way
Fuck this bitch and beat her

Another pic of her

Slip her a sedative and fuck her ruthlessly. Wait until she woke up and fuck her mouth as she lies on the ground tied up, warning her that if I feel any teeth on my dick, I'll beat her
Fuck and beat this bitch

she looks a LOT like my gf
it's really fucking hot

her?

This bitch is cute
Too cute to rape

youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4

They're never too cute to rape

does she inspire anybody?

thanks for blocking her fucking ugly face

Damn I would sneak through her window and I would tie her up and put a sock in her mouth and I would tease her with my dick by rubbing my sick on her face and lips and bend her over and rip her pants off and bare back her ass

WWYD she's a slut

>rubbing my sick on her face

Well clearly she's good at it since someone's clapping haha

You should watch more anime you won't have that opinion for much longer

I disagree
anime girls are the most rapeable

*Cries*

bump

Short arm clothesline.it Always makes em wet

name?

Anne

Wwyd

Would tie her up, leave her facing down on the bed, and play with her tight ass and plumps thighs for a good hour

Would then mating press raw and cum inside, while telling her over and over that her young, healthy body is going to be knocked up

My ex. If I had the chance, I would fuck the life out of her. I have never met, and probably will never again meet, a girl that was as sexually compatible with me as she was. She was into all kinds of kinky shit. I loved it. What a bitch.

Grab her by the hair with one hand, slap her in the face with the other, and then throw her on her bed

break into her room while she sleeps with my friends and fuck all her holes as she fights back. leave her cumm filled

She got the job.now drop dem panties

will post her nudes once i hear peoples fantasies about her

jesus christ user close some god damn tabs...

I would make a fucking machine out of a car. I would connect a dildo to a rod connected to the tire. I would fuck her with this automotive-fucking-machine at 40 mph. Once she would cum, I wouldn't let up. I would watch her cum over and over as her pussy is anihilated by a huge thick dildo.

Once she has cum 15 times, I would attach a milking machine to her tits and get as much milk from her as it can produce.

I'd force my way into this girl's house with a gun.

I'd force everyone into the living room. Her two younger siblings and her parents. I'd force all the females to strip naked, don't give a fuck about age.

Then I'd tie them up, probably using the dad to do most of the tying, and then have them all sit on the couch.

Then the girl, I'd bend over the coffee table and force my dick inside of her while the whole family watched, until I came

Lawd jesus.id need an i.v. after the quart I throw in her

R4r

hey, we should be friends. This would be something I would totally do.

God damn the things id do to her

I'd come up from behind her, out my hand over her mouth, and finger her while she makes muffled pleas for me to stop

I would probably never do something like this irl. But I do have a dark side and I know there's lots of people like you and I out there. Sometimes I consider giving in for the briefest of moments but nah I'll probably just wait until the end of the world

Go on?
Id grab her by her head and have her head over the edge of the bed as i throat fuck her until i shoot my cum down her throat