Somehow successfully schedule a date with a woman I actually care a great deal about

>Somehow successfully schedule a date with a woman I actually care a great deal about
>consume ONE (1) glass of wine with her
>date ends with me saying, "I hate myself. I hate myself more than any other person on the planet; and I'm sure that if you got to know me, you'd hate me too," and other dark shit like that on the verge of tears
>she understandably bolts faster than a professional track runner who really needs to pee
she's not going to call me back, is she

why do I always sperg out like this

Good on you for trying in the first place. I wouldn't have bothered. And no. No she isn't.

Yeah you're fucked man. I've been in that situation enough to know.

don't worry, she wasn't going to call you back anyway

>"I hate myself. I hate myself more than any other person on the planet; and I'm sure that if you got to know me, you'd hate me too," and other dark shit like that on the verge of tears

Yea, she's not calling you back. Friendly advice: go to therapy. Don't go for meds first. Go for therapy. See if you can fix your issues without meds. If you have legit mental issues caused by chemical imbalance, your therapist will send you to a psychiatrist who will give you what you need.

Until then, don't obsess over this failure. You're issues aren't going to allow you to connect with anyone on an emotional level until you help yourself first. Good luck. I've been there before and it sucks. You can fix it, though.

bitch is crazy, time to grow up and find a woman who isn't crazy wow nows your chance faggot op

>You can fix it, though
Not necessarily. I've been through a plethora of therapy and medication and I've never been more isolated or closer to suicide than I am now. I'm not OP btw
Probably this. She just wanted a meal and a drink.

>Not necessarily. I've been through a plethora of therapy and medication and I've never been more isolated or closer to suicide than I am now. I'm not OP btw

Samefag here. Well, damn. I'm really sorry to hear that :( I hope it doesn't come to that and you find a reason to keep on going......

if you're an american there is one thing you can do to redeem yourself

rampage

I would say you need counsiling and you need to it drink. Obviously drinking perpetuates your "disorder"

I'm not going to find a reason. I'm just waiting until I work up the nerve to do it without ruining someone else's day. I don't want to be a discovery and I don't want to go missing. Once I stop caring about that stuff I'll do it.

Checked. And yeah adding alcohol to an already unstable mental cycle is a bad idea. If you care about getting better, that is.

Like seriously why the fuck would you say that

I don't know, I fell into a mental void so dark I couldn't keep it contained.

Knowing how you probably handled the end of the date, my vote is no.

why would you try to get someone to like you when you don't like yourself

fix your fucking priorities user

translation: you got a bit tipsy and couldn't handle your liquor

nice bojack response. line for line, almost as if this is just a ruse...

You doubt that people actually feel that way? Lucky you.

Off one glass?

>why do I always sperg out like this
Probably because you're waiting for someone else to come make you happy instead of manning up and enjoying life and you decided to project it all onto her. What did you even expect to get out of the date? Was it a literal princess who will blow you and solve all your life's woes? Because I noticed that seems to be what a lot of depressed/spergy people do and then they spiral afterwards. You need to just relax and just do shit for you, man. The dates over and done and you fucked it hard time to move on and maybe go for a hike or a walk or watch a movie or something. Maybe you'll meet someone else when you stop for ice cream, who the fuck knows.

>one glass of wine
jesus christ OP
how even?

Twist: OP is underage

How did you know this woman to begin with? If you can meet one you can definitely meet another. You're not that big of a sperg, at least you can go out and give a shit about people. Rock bottom is way deeper than you think.

or asian.
I saw vietnameses getting bat shit drunk after two shots of tequila.

date an emo chick

Bump