So which is better?

So which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7moRTO-8UBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't this a Sup Forums topic? i suggest asking on that board

Note has a pen

>specs that can't even push the screen's resolution
>huge chunk of screen blocked by camera so you have to reduce the resolution of whatever you're viewing to fit the real usable screen

Would you buy a TV with 'X' pixels missing leaving a black spot?

Google Pixel

Basically this.
X looks retarded the way it is.

Galaxy has better tech

Apple is for faggots and girls that need to feel important.

the old rotary phone in my grandmothers garage is better then the iphone X

yea I have NO idea what they were thinking blocking a chunk of any image with the camera....like honestly how do these people not think of these things?

*than

Wtf do you mean specs that can't push it? Its lower resolution than most Android phones, and the A10 was already the fastest chip, and the A11 is a significant step up from that

iphone x
>shitty hardware
>not impressive software
>not original idea
>screen made by samsung
>it's apple :/
-3/10

note 8
>spectacular hardware and software
>nut-tastic screen
>pen
>more water resistant
>better looking in general
11/10

I'd take a s8 and for the rest of the money another gtx 1080 ti lol
X is basically the S8 just with this ugly camera bezel

tard

Which one will fit into my anus?

X is overpriced, but the same goes for the Note.. $500 dollars more for a touch pen? No thanks I'll stay at the S8

when you look up bias in the dictionary you're referred to

both if you try hard enough.

>shitty hardware
>screen made by samsung

So you are admitting samsung is shit in this case? You absolute tardo

But I can only afford one.

I have Iphone 7 and galaxy s7. I like the iphone much better. its faster, meaning it opens apps faster and loading in games is faster too. honestly it better in every way. I bough the s7 second hand to see what android was all about. I don't like it at all. there is too much unecessary options and background processes that, like clearing cache for example. I never had to clear cache on an iphone. Stuff like that you know? android reminds me of a windows computer. I don't even use the s7 anymore it is sitting on my shelf.

no, i was saying they had to use a screen by samsung because they're too fucking stupid to make their own. aka you're the tardo

isn't this a Sup Forums post? i suggest fucking off.

you are the basest bitch ever.

They always 'try' to be different.

The note has the Spen stylus and expandable memory storage and it's cheaper afaik. The S pen seems silly but I used mine all the time. It's great for editing pictures and a few other things

i got into trying 3rd party android OS's for awhile there. my samsung galaxy s4 was lab rat for awhile. all these new phones are cool and all, but with a little know how you can make your own cool phone

Which one has a headphone jack?

iPhones are for niggers and spics who don't know how to properly spend money.

Still have an S6 Edge. You should be asking if either of those is worth upgrading to

>A10 was already the fastest chip
I'm not sure how much you're being paid, but unless you're giving me a cut of the deal don't talk to me.

truf

All preference with the technology they're at. The iphone x definitely looks retarded though. Its camera was rotated 90 degrees and the front sensors tuck up the screen. Aesthetically I would definitely say the note 8. Really down to software other than that. I will say samsung has a lot of their own bullshit preloaded granted you can disable them but its reduculus

Galaxy will match (or beat Apple) spec for spec, and will be a fair bit cheaper at that. Apple X will still sell like mad because people are fucking stupid.

so what is the topic of this board

both are shit huawei mate 10 is best

Yes, pointing out facts is now "bias".

iphone X has fast charging, but apple jews didn't include the usb-C cable you need for that. Plus, no headphone jack (really great now that bluetooth has just recently had a crazy exploit come to light) and that ridiculously ugly front camera cut-out. Jobs just got cancer again from this turd.

>you can make your own cool phone
Tell us moar pl0x

And the sheep will still flock to it.

You use a phone designed for nurses and children. The most basic OS. No wonder you like iphone.

both phones are too fucking large. 5.8 or even 6 inches are completely retarded imo

also i'm not an apple basher or samsung fanboy but i like the look of the s8 better. and i really disklike the iphone camera bump.

Please be trolling

Galaxy Note 8 by far. Higher screen resolution, it's cheaper, and it's just as fast if not faster.

Apple gave up its looks, the headphone jack, and the home screen button for this convoluted nonsense of a phone. All in an effort to distance itself from Android phones because their lawsuits failed. Now, Samsung and Google are poised to knock them down if the iPhone's new lock screen fails. There is no home button and I'll bet you anything that they will sell some bottom piece that plugs in and gives you a home button and headphone jack.

it's the same price, basically

Both overpriced.

>(really great now that bluetooth has just recently had a crazy exploit come to light)
iPhones are immune to the hack, as Apple patched their software back in July when vulnerability first hit.

so in short iphone is better because it has less
nj kys idiot kid

google it. theres tons of awesome 3rd party android OS's out there. look at CyanogenMod for example

also lineage os

>it's just as fast
I hope you're joking. There is no contest, the Galaxy is far faster and more powerful.
>it's the same price
End your life.

what the fuck is an iPhone x

a meme

Even though none of us have used the iPhone X since it hasn't been released yet. I agree based on my feelings. The Galaxy 8 is better.

imagine being this fucking stupid

I have a fucking galaxy grand prime and have had it for like 3 years now. have never had the need to get a better phone. I think phone tech is the only topic where saying sheeple unironically is okay

Exactly Fuck off shill

btw the iphone x isn't the iphone "x" its ten
wtf happened to nine are they pulling a microsoft

they're both fucking $1000 you blind nigger

we first made phones as a tool now they are luxury items and the market will pay for it later

what do you mean pay for it later?

iPhones are good for those who need a phone and aren't tech savvy or just don't feel like using a computer phone. Android is for those who want more control over their phone and can handle tech well. Both are powerful. Well, the iPhone is powerful ENOUGH for its linear OS design. But why in gods name will people spends 2 even 3 paychecks on one of these.

using condoms on an anal man train, neck yourself.

SPICS AND NIGGERS ALL HAVE SAMSUNG

why would anyone give a shit?
it's a telephone.

>Be me, Tim Cook
>In my office with several of my cutie twink boys
>Drawing my new iphone design, lol this shit is easy
>Some faggot engineer comes in
"S-sir... we need the design... is i-"
>Yell at him, blood dripping out of my nose from that line of coke I just railed off one of my twinks dicks
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE PIMPLE BOY, I'M BUSY BEING REVOLUTIONARY"
>He quickly leaves without saying another word, as I stuff another twinky dick in my mouth
>Put one of them under my desk, as I shove my rancid dick in his mouth.
>God it feels so fucking good, his tight little mouth
>Have a hard time drawing the top portion of the phone, my hand shakes and tremble
>Accidentally make some weird bump thing on the top
>Have an amazing idea
"HEY PIMPLE BOY, LOOK AT THIS. COME IN HERE YOU FAT LITTLE NUGGET"
>He does so. Little faggot looks like he is trying to hide his disgust.
>What is he, homophobic? I'll fire him later lol
"Here is the design"
>I cum all over it, given it that good 'ol Tim Cooking sauce
>"B-but sir... it looks... incom-"
>Punch him in the fucking jaw and slam him into my desk
"YOU WILL FUCKING MAKE THIS PHONE, MAKE IT, OR I'LL FUCK YOUR SON AGAIN"
>He nods quickly and leaves
>iPhone x is released
>Total fucking failure
>Get the design back and start from square one, "Looks like we need to add some diversity to the phone"
>Hire new black twinks, asian twinks, and arabian twinks
"There, now the next one will be perfect

>I hope you're joking. There is no contest, the Galaxy is far faster and more powerful.
People always make this excuse and its bull shit. On paper you may be right but in real world scenario the iphone is way faster. Its because Apple engineers optimize their software. Apps and games are more optimized too. So while the hardware of iphone is less, less Ram, less powerful Cpu, it is actually faster. Because the software is much more optimized. Trust me. I used android and its a slower. It doesn't matter if the phone has 4GB ram or 16GB or 128GB. Or if it has a super amazing powerful CPU. Software optimization is everything.

the luxury phone market will crash and allow new competitors in

>Apple charges you $1000 for 1080p TV from 2010 that only supports Apple channels
>Samsung charges you $929 for an 4K UHD HDR10 TV that supports all channels.

If you can't afford it Is be happy to buy you some rope.

Look up this thing called the OnePlus 5 and compare it to either of those and everything

one problem jelly screen lmao

Galexy

I bought this in February for £140.
Still on par with both of these phones that cost like a trillion billion dollars.

Main Features:
Oukitel K6000 Pro Android 6.0 6000mAh 4G Phablet 5.5 inch 2.5D Arc Dragontrail Glass Screen MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 16MP Rear Camera Press Fingerprint Sensor
Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 2.5D Arc Dragontrail Glass Screen
CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz
System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow ( it can be updated to Android 7.0 )
RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
Camera: Back camera 13MP ( SW 16MP ) with dual flashlight and AF
Front camera 5.0MP ( SW 8MP )
Sensor: G- Sensor, P- Sensor, L-Sensor, Hall Sensor
Touch ID: Press fingerprint sensor
Bluetooth: 4.0
Additional Features: Miracast, Off-screen gesture, OTG, Hotknot, OTA
SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby ( Dual Micro SIM or 1 Micro SIM Card and 1 TF Card )
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz

That story, its beautiful

The phone with a 1080p screen?

I think I left that back in 2008.

Splashproof, shockproof and dustproof too.
6000mAh battery lasts me A WEEK.
A WEEK, ON A SINGLE CHARGE.
I took my phone off charge 3 days ago and I still have 52% battery.

Only faggots, cucks, and nigger lovers have Apple

i have a V20, should i switched to two of these ? or wait for V30 ? help me user

but you cant impress a chick with that phone

>not having a camera which can flip for both front and back facing
>needing a speaker (you don't)
>the infrared camera can work behind the screen
idk why they'd flop this hard, was bad enough there's still no fucking headphone jack port

Forget the Note 8- the S8 + specs out better in every way except for the camera. Apple apparently decided to do a 180 on their tradition and make a really nice camera for once.

And, no, Apple... wireless charging is not "innovation". I had it on my Samsung Galaxy S5. In 2014.

Woah, dude it also has a 1080p SCREEN!!

AMAZI-
Oh wait, it's 2017.

Nurses? Apparently, your ex was a nurse. Project much? Kys you fucking pussy.

iPhone because it doesn't explode, and fuck the gooks

What about the suicidal 10 year old gooks that build iPhones?

anyone can help me decide ?

Huh?

> This guy gets it.
You guys wonder why the BlackBerry and Windows phone are not relevant? Software.

WTF???

Why did Apple copy their design? How is that even legal?

Original phone: youtu.be/7moRTO-8UBA

Even has better specs for cheaper.

Because people that don't work at mcdonalds aren't spending 3 checks on it? LOL

This

Its all that matters no matter the specs android phones are not seen as luxurious thats why apple wins this game

I hope you kill yourself.

For perspective, the Apple website puts this phone at 2436x1125. It's not even a full 2k resolution, which my Galaxy S7 currently has.

knowing you're sufficiently triggered, I can die happy

They're suicidal, so problem fucking solved

I think it was 70 bucks and I pay 50 bucks a month unlimited data. Keep your pricey shit. All I need.