Is this music?

is this music?

Other urls found in this thread:

implications.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Why

the only reason i question this is because its generally accepted as music and its also advertised as such

no

What even is this? I see this everywhere on here. Pill me on this please.

field recordings are music

this kind of says it all desu (from wikipedia)
>In 1992, Sotos released the solo album Buyer's Market, which consisted of sound collages of spoken word samples from parents, law-enforcement officers and victims of sex crimes.

basically chilling interviews with respect to victims or relatives to victims of traumatic events

albini was the producer

Thanks. I might check it out.

no /Thread

Don't, it's not worth your time and sanity unless child abuse gives you an erection.

Sheesh, is it really that bad?

If you don't enjoy hearing the tearful first hand reports of bereaved mothers talking about discovering their dead child's body raped and smeared with faeces then yes.
It's an album literally no one should listen to.

What is music?

you're not supposed to enjoy it senpai

This is Sup Forums, of course it does.

oh come on, it isn't for eroticism. it's fucked up no doubt, but it's like the audio form of a documentary of a serial killer or something.

implications.bandcamp.com/releases

>It's like the audio form of a documentary
So, like, a documentary? Have you never listened to talk radio before?
If it's music then so is From Our Own Correspondent.
>it isn't for eroticism
I'm aware of that, but It doesn't make it any less fucked up. Videos of being people being shot and blown up on Liveleak aren't for eroticism either (for most people) but I don't call it video art.
It's fucked up and people should realise that before they decide to listen to it.

you cherry picked the first part, the key point was that I said it's like a documentary *of a serial killer*
>It's fucked up and people should realise that before they decide to listen to it.
i agree with tis

There have been documentaries about serial killers on the radio before, I'm not sure why that part matters.

alright then like those

no

Do you consider stand-up albums music? Or interview audio?

I should not have listened to this.

_seudosco__ion

No, they are just talking and not for the intent of do art.
(rap/spoken word/comedy albums/audiobooks are not music btw)

Is there a way to unlisten to something Sup Forums?

I wish.

It's only music if you're someone that thinks all sound is music. So no.

What does Sup Forums think of this album?
>dat last track