If you were the president of any country

If you were the president of any country
what would you do

Deport all shitskins and assemble a monarchy

legalize all child erotica along with the proper drugs to enjoy them

Quit my job, causing a vacuum in leadership. Then create an elaborate disguise and stage a violent takeover of the leaderless government. Then once I'm back in power I would quit again.

Take control of Russia and wipe out Turkey. Restore the Eastern Roman Empire.

Stage rebellions just to defeat them as a display of power. But secretly it would be a way to eliminate the undesirables.

assassinate the presidents of all other countries then become the president of every country

Bring back the British Empire.

work with other leaders and businessmen around the globe to slowly, methodically and systematically crush the classes below us into poverty, creating a global serf class that could never rival or rebel against my (our) power

j/k, id give yall free healthcare and stuff

I´d have great plans and make my country great again...

how nice of you!

Nuke Israel

I'd negotiate with other countries to make a plan that could rule the world

Build a wall.

Rape kids, duh.

>North Korea
>Launch all nukes to converge on Washington DC at one time.
>Order another Rum Runner bc I'm in Jamaica with a front row seat to the action wearing SPF 5000 sunscreen.

I would probably build like a massive goat tower

If I was president of Brazil I'd attack Venezuela, kill all of 'em and use their petroleum, I'd become a richer nation than US in like 20 years

Turn my country into a police state. With a special police service to keep the police in check, with the primary goal of rooting out all the crime I could. I'd rather live in a dystopian police state and give up a few of my rights to live in a crime free society than live in a "Muh freedoms" society where criminals just mock the laws most of us find reasonable and walk out of our jails with a slap on the wrist. Would my policies be just? Sure. First world policies with a third world stance on law enforcement. Shit yes. Drones and cameras everywhere. Armed and armored cops on every corner. Security for all. Freedom for some. Fuck yeah.

only take off my sandals to rape

Fuck off monkey eating nigger, not only you couldnt do shit aganist us beacuse neither of us has any military force, but US would likely get involved and fuck us both.

All shitskins and halfbreeds out.

>work with other leaders and businessmen around the globe to slowly, methodically and systematically crush the classes
So basically what we have now?

>Build a border wall
>Ban muslims
>Brag about winning the election, even though it was almost a year ago.
>Deny climate change
>Also, the earth is flat

Work to improve the country, of course. If that was not possible (some countries just don't have shit going for them from the start), then devise a way to join a more prosperous neighbor.

>Take wealth from corrupt politicians and corporate businessowners
>Transfer wealth to biological research to make an army of obedient kawaii neko girls
>Use kawaii neko girl army to invade other countries, who wouldn't dare kill kawaii neko girls
>Set aside a selection of kawaii neko girls as personal and sexual servants
>Also invade and annihilate India, because overpopulation and I made tech support done by neko girls instead of streetshitters