Does anyone else regularly feed their cum to their Sister?

Does anyone else regularly feed their cum to their Sister?

Would love some stories or suggestions

Ive came in her shampoo her breakfast almost daily. And also in her preworkout drinks regularly. Her sunscreen bottle is also a favourite

post pic of your sis, i need it for my thesis

Why do you do this user?

Sweet prince!!!!
Wish I had a sister

How satisfying it must be to watch her use that sun tan lotion

Tell us about the times you see her enjoy your cum user

I do it to my mom and sis. I sometimes surprise them with smoothies "just to be nice" but I only do it just to see them eat my cum. Lets discuss user

Fuck, that sounds so good, i wish have a sis

It's my step sis too so there isnt any shame after. She's fucking hot too

Any pics? Sometimes I put my Cum on my gf drinks, but isn't the same.

id love to put some cum on my friendĀ“s 12 year old

Bet she loves it user

No pics but she has no clue. I've came in a lot of her stuff. What kind of drinks do you cum in? Does she know or notice?

12 year old What? Shoes?

whiskey dumbass, user is a faggot and wants to get with his friend

Well she's never complained except for once she said "Her smoothie tasted salty for some reason". She still drank it all anyways haha

Fuck thats hot

Anything else you want to hear or know? I've been doing this for a few months now

precisely whisky but the color would be to evident

Bump

For what?

Kek, sounds strangely hot. Greentext anyone?

OP you giant faggot get a gf. Millenial Milly is single.

Hot. Would you guys ever feed it to them right from the source?

Also: Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on your fantasies.

I wish user. From new england but I fantasize about my mom sucking my cock and cumming on her face. This is such a hot concept

idk if thread is dead but i came on my sisters pillow. that feeling i get when i know she sleeps on my dried cum is exhilarating. will post pics of pillow if yall want.

I would like to see please

disturbing

Define "central"

who eats a big mac on a plate

> thinks that's a big Mac

Lol

Take that desire and be sure to remember it as you slice your wrists. Faggot

SORRY user. spaced out / ate dinner. here you go if you are still around.

thats a fucking big mac asshole

Commit suicide, both of you

Mental illness

Not to sister but to gf and other hot female friends over the years.

> being this poor to have never seen McDonald's food

Did you rub it in or what? Did she notice?

210 but logistics isn't as big of a deal in the right situation. Either fudge location on a dating app, connect and laugh about the mistake and meet anyways or pretend I live there and have you feed me info to make it seem legit.

i put a fan on it to help it dry so she wouldnt notice. after a few hours it stained thru her pillow sheet. i flipped it upside down and prayed she wouldnt know. i think she smelled it later tho. autism is strong here dont mind me

inb4 special sauce comment

Is it not a big boy user? Hmmm?

Would explain the plate wouldn't it user? Hmmm?

Bump

Bump