This one.

Deezer

spootyfy

Pinkerton

Soulseek + MusicBee. Do you think I'm gonna pay for music? lmao

Acid is pretty cool

>Bragging about being poor

>bragging about paying jews for the music you love

It's only 10$ a month and small support for artists is better than literally nothing.

Spotify+Naxos (thru IMSLP).

more than half of the music I listen to is not on spotify

Sup Forumsfag fuck off.

For me it is the mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich

I'm sorry?

just pay artists with buying merch instead, quit doing backflips to justify paying retards for your music and a shit service

It's still worth it for the convenience.

What do you do when you want to try out an album? Download it just so you can skim through a few tracks? Or do you just listen to tracks on youtube?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

It's a meme you dip

It's more about convenience anyway.

Getting to feel a little smug for not stealing music is only a small part of it.

Yeah, I know. It sucks, though.

The only stuff I've seen missing are things not being sold. Sometimes I wonder if I have the last living copy. Like tears in the rain.

>more than half of the music I listen to is not on spotify
They recently added all of Taylor Swift's music. So you're all good now, user.

I unironically use Play Music and YouTube Music.

I suppose you're right about that, I personally use a cracked version of spotify when I'm on the go and have to listen to something though, but not everybody knows of that

streaming is very convenient away from the computer

Apple music

There's not very many of us

thank god

Bump

When finding new stuff or acquiring additional albums from an artist I just skim youtube for a bit then find it on slsk or various blog links or traclers if I want it.
I also have good internet and plenty of HDD space so even if I don't like it I'll still sometimes download albums just to complete and artist's main discography. Also have a 160gb Zune so I don't really have that much need for a streaming service.

Just depends how "obscure" you go I suppose. Speaking literally, Spotify lacks nearly infinitely more music than it has. But of course that's being too broad since I'll never hear or want to hear all music, just a lot of it.

Oh good, I guess I can give in and buy premium now for Taytay.

yeah i'll just stop by chik fil a tomorrow and pick one up

oh wait

Rock on guys!

or you can pay for play music and get the triple benefit of taytay's music, every song on youtube (which should take care of the rest of the music you like and isn't on streaming services), and Youtube Red.

Sup Forums on acid is just as good as a movie

are you on acid?

redacted.ch, fuck streaming services, that site has everything i need. if i didn't have that i'd have to go with gpm though.

maybe

you can't find shit there lmao

Me too

There's a lot that isn't on youtube too though. This is why I just download and play things off my own device. I don't have to work hard or search for anything ever. It's there when I want it, because I found it and put it there.
I just buy occasional merchandise to support artists when I can. But if I bought all the music in my library I'd be spending probably well over a million if I were to estimate with all the rare or unreleased things I have that'd run you thousands of dollars to obtain. I just do what works for me

>MY PLEASURE

>not having a TB music library

What.CD

Is it good?

Actually the original reason I went with play music was because I would download songs too and play music let me listen to the music in my device from its player so I wouldn't have to have a separate one. In the end I do use two players anyway because I use YT Music to discover music (including vocaloid songs, most of which aren't on streaming services) and because I like how it makes an offline playlist automatically that updates itself and is surprisingly accurate to the music I want to listen to.

>convenience
how much fucking data do you have to go around steaming music?
>there's also a download option
might as well just keep torrenting it

Apple>Deezer>GP>Tidal>Spotify>Amazon

Why, you should be doing literally anything else

Why?

RACE WAR

SoulSeek+Deezloader+Cracked Spotif

There. You now have most music you can think of. Stack a private tracker and the Sup Forums archives on top of that and you'll find damn near everything you need.

how?

this
and rutracker

slsk is one of the worst programs I've used in my goddamn life

This but 3 month
Then back to free spotify with adblock

Rarely stream anyway, i see the appeal but i prefer buying physicals of the stuff i like

Why?

half the shit is "trumpable". total disgrace to whatcd