Parents are mainly conservative, and have raised me a mormon

>parents are mainly conservative, and have raised me a mormon
>they know my power level
>get on computer to play vidya after a hard day at school
> excel sheet is open
> look at it
> oh shit wtf it's their budget
> scan curiously
> parents have a box labeled 'refugee donations' and have a large sum of money next to it
>I am raging internally
What do I do anons? I like Mormonism but this refugee talk was over the line and now my parents are paying for these goatfuckers to stay and rape Europeans.
TL;DR How do I convince my parents to no do what the mormon leader says and to stop helping refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDqzmG-rH8
youtube.com/watch?v=UkIocH91j0w
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=4LBpmPXv1R4
youtube.com/watch?v=-qzUzEK7QaE
youtube.com/watch?v=kA8un1TtGic
youtube.com/watch?v=gEuXR4WYiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wfZvmeTte8
youtube.com/watch?v=tjsaHF2HtFU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0atYJi8uM
youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=NpcBSI6JvFU
youtube.com/watch?v=QOJdJKH8nmY
m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you let them do whatever the fuck they want with their money and you get a job and do whatever the fuck you want with your money

>telling your parents what to do with their money

The fuck is wrong with you?

disown them

I'm a senior and I have a job; I'm getting ready for college

>Why educate people
This user is basically telling you to let them choose the blue pill, but when funding is involved, not just muh morals, I disagree.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO

They are relatively redpilled. They support Trump, etc etc. They're just doing what this retarded religious leader told them to at the last general conference. To be honest I'm worried thing Mormonism is becoming liberal.

Don't actually kill them but fuck you

Tell me more britbong. Details please

you can be arrested for this

jesus

mormons are leftists user, if the government says it's ok, then it's ok. Look at gay marriage, as soon as it passed mormons are ok with it.

They are leftist as fuck. They even have youtube ad's bragging about how cool it is to be mormon and gay.

Suggest other charity targets, but it's ultimately their money.

I realised, don't want people killed just being edgy, hence: Brother got jumped out drinking

>mormon
I guess it'll be nice to have a post-mortem entire planet for yourself dude

>have raised u a moron
>they are morons themselves

This. When you start dictating what people can do with their money you're no better than the commies. Let them be.

Convince them to donate to organisations that only help the people IN sandland.

That way some refugee may convinced to stay there rather than go to Eurape

Unless that money is going to be spent on importing them you're a fucking retard.

Show them With Open Gates. Show them Rotherham. Then ask them how they'd feel about British people funding La Raza.

Sorry for your loss user

It's actually a universe and I get to be a god, but only if I stay chaste and clean and nice and act like a faggot.
Not worth it imo fapping is better.

>when funding is involved,

Funding that he has no part of

That's exactly what those refugee funds go to though. helping to flood Europe with Arabs. user should at least attempt to redpill his parents.

Do people actually hide their power levels from their parents? I love talking politics with my parents. We agree on most things and voted for Trump in the primaries.

I'm sorry you're part of a bullshit religious cult that recently instructed its member to start giving to the refugees on top of the 10% they already pay to the church so they can build malls and buy real estate developments in Florida. You really should get the fuck outta that retarded cult as soon as possible.
I grew up Mormon and left it as soon as I was old enough to go on a mission. Best decision I ever made. The Mormon church is the gentile wannabe Jew church.

No user, you are the refugee

Honestly I'm ready to leave. The only thing stopping me is the girls are hot.

You gotta listen to the prophet man.

I don't like it either, but they know what they're talking about

That must be amazing. Mormons get married young, and there's a very good chance that brides are virgins.

God damnit I know the girls are hot but they are all closet sluts and definitely not worth staying in the church and having a Mormon temple marriage. Those girls will leave you and find another priesthood holder if they even catch the slightest wif of you losing your testimony.

I'm not giving those refugees a cent of my money. The only thing they'll get from me is a fucking bullet to the head. I'm joining the military under Trump so I can bring some justice to those fuckers' lands and make it to where they don't have an excuse to move to Europe.

Mormons are even bigger cucks then Catholics, Kek

I know. I'm contemplating if it's worth going on a mission just so I can snag a hot virgin qt

Huh?

Most Mormons forget what this guy, David O McKay and Harold B Lee taught 60 years ago.

I read somewhere a while back that over half the Mormon general authorities (church leaders) are Bernie supporters. If I can find the link I'll post it

I'm sorry about your brother.....

Please do user I need that to show ppl I know

Leave a spreadsheet open with your finances that shows many shekels going to anti-refugee parties and programs. When they ask, tell them it's not yours.

Don't leave. Nothing can replace a church when it comes to finding friends, a wife, like minded babysitter, having a captive group for business.

>enabling goat fuckers and rapists
Good one goy. Should i give all my money to abo welfare programs so my kids can get raped by petrol dindus? This is almost as bad as funding ISIS you faggot cunt

you should turn on track changes. i bet the cell with "refugee donations" used to say "OPs christmas present"

found the jew

"One time I asked one of our Church educational leaders how he would define a liberal in the Church. He answered in one sentence: “A liberal in the Church is merely one who does not have a testimony.”

- Harold B Lee

;-; "But user, the refugees need it more than you do!"

Subtly red pill them user, every morning print out an article about refugee rape and crime and pin it to the fridge with a magnet

what did the deleted comment say?

i like this idea. OPs parents are funding terrorists and they need to stop.

Mormonism used to be a WHITE shitty cult science fiction religion. Now it's just a shitty cult science fiction religion. Leave before it's too late.

"pretend that i posted CP" or something stupid like that.this Sup Forums tier shit needs to stay off of Sup Forums

A britbong was telling me to kill my parents for helping the refugees.

>> parents have a box labeled 'refugee donations' and have a large sum of money next to it
Its not the right thing to do but I would steal it.

its a trap to fuck with the kid

It ok to give them money, so they don't come.

This
>or ""op's" Graduation gift and/or college fund.

Are you sure its not for Christian refugees? There are tons of them you know.

Which is the least horrible:

1.) Mormonology
2.) Scientology

This isn't a trick question, I swear.

Hmmmmm..... I'll have to go with 3), Islam.

wait are you saying islamology is the least or most horrible?

Oh shet I read the question wrong

>I like mormonism

found your problem OP

and stop misspelling rapefugees

>Oh shet I read the question wrong
least and most at the same time, got it!

Ah, the morals of the capitalist on full display.

Ether 12:22-25

22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

They were hinting that you need to get a job you fucking loser. It went completely over your head.

>find out my mum is sending thousands of dollars to a Nigerian prince
>welp it's her money, best not try and stop her

Great argument family.

>Mormonism becoming liberal

It is. They change to conform to public opinion, but they usually wait a decade or so to do it so it looks like "revelation". See Blacks and the Priesthood

That way they can also keep a bit of distance from the whole thing and appear in control. Mormonism used to be pretty redpilled but it's slowly turning away from that in some aspects

So are they christian or muslim refugees?

These three have got your back, OP.

>Paul Joseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDqzmG-rH8
youtube.com/watch?v=UkIocH91j0w
youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=4LBpmPXv1R4

>Stefan Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=-qzUzEK7QaE
youtube.com/watch?v=kA8un1TtGic
youtube.com/watch?v=gEuXR4WYiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wfZvmeTte8
youtube.com/watch?v=tjsaHF2HtFU

>Black Pidgeon

youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
youtube.com/watch?v=hE0atYJi8uM
youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=NpcBSI6JvFU

This one is probably part of the super cool cyber gang anonymous.
> Thanks for dealing with that cult that tried to censor criticism of itself by threats of violence guys!
> You sure put an end to that kind of behavior.
> Reeeeal consistent.

Mormons are too weak. Nice, but weak.

ask instead of refugee donations, donate to another cause that is worthy of aid but also isn't getting as much money as the refugees are getting.

>ask instead of refugee donations, donate to another cause that is worthy of aid but also isn't getting as much money as the refugees are getting.

I know just the one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOJdJKH8nmY

m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Show them this

Ezra taft benson is redpilled, i have read some of his excerpts about the commies and the negros and it is straight out of Sup Forums

>What do I do anons?
I only see one way out user, just kill yourself.