Can we get a feels thread?

Can we get a feels thread?

I still miss her on occasion. I know why she left me and that we weren't right for each other, but sometimes I get torn by our memories. We lived together over five years and she dumped me through a text.
I want her to be happy. Even though it's been a few months and I've gotten jacked while advancing my career I barely want to live. All the women I talk to I don't show real interest in or I'm outright rude because why waste time. My biggest struggle with finding love is that most women are chunky or like country music where I live, neither of which I will tolerate.

I use benzos when I start to feel, feelings are the worst part of being human.

get over her, she isn't worth your time

Op here
I'm trying.. I don't have the literal heartache and don't cry about her anymore. It just hurts when her stuff turns up in my laundry or our collective possessions. I wasted so much time/resources investing into her and she actually stole from me while dumping me through a text. I don't trust anyone anymore.

Also even when I went to a party and cuter younger girls were coming at me I basically told them to fuck off.
Woke up the next day saying to myself "what is wrong with me? I easily could have gotten a blowjob or more."

It will pass, just give it time. Been there.

Op here
That advice is all I get, it really isn't of much help. How do I want other women again?
I'm considering extracting the hydrdrocodone from my vicodin and seeing how that feels if I do a bunch. (I've never done an opiate btw) I'm going to wait until after my drug test for my new job of course.

>cuter younger girls were coming at me I basically told them to fuck off

I wish I could do shit like that

idk if this will work, but what if you cut yourself off from all women for so long that you become desperate for a gf/ wife

Op here
Well it was at a party, I was better looking and dressed than anyone there. Doesn't take much.

That's part of my issue, I NEVER want a wife. Marriage ruins lives. Period. My ex asked me to marry her several times.. Bitch doesn't deserve half my assets if she goes crazy... Not to mention blowjobs go out the window when you get married.

I've tried but I tinder and cupid because I like knowing women want me... It's a weird mind fuck though because they want me to show I want them. I never really want them because they are either crazy or stupid. The only one I want is this 18 year old who matched with me that likes the same music, but she barely responds so not much I can do. She's just one of the ones who is curious about me.

>Be me
>Love boxing
>My best friend and me love boxing, we have been training together for years, at top of the world.
>Some eurofag or some shit makes a name for himself.
>Friend thinks he can take him on.
>mfw friend hasnt boxed in years
>friend is cocky as hell
>goes into the ring
>ding ding match starts
>friend bounces around dodging punches for a majority of the round
>then right before the round bell gets destroyed by eurofag
>notllookingsogood.jpeg
>tells me not to end fight early
>next round more of the same
>but friend gets k.o’ed
>uh oh not moving
>mfw friend is dead.

Sad.. But this is about relationships

kek thats Rocky IV

>Marriage ruins lives
true

Have you considered mgtow?

Mine lived with me about four years, then in the last one, started fucking some dude behind my back until I finally caught her. Naturally, she lied, lied, lied the whole time.

It's been a year since that and a lot of other shit happened and I'm still dealing with the emotional scars.

Ya my best friend literally the perfect example of that. He's really good looking in good shape and has women fawning over him. We've discussed living together, but he says I can't have a gf if I live with him because I've told him how much I used to fuck when I was in a relationship.

Op here
I found out a month after she dumped me that she had been talking to some guy and at least been on a cheesy date where they weren't close in their selfie. If she had sex with him he wasn't better because she fucked and sucked me the entire time she was talking to/seeing him. Every night of the week before she dumped me she fucked and sucked me.
I had problems though. She did too. I know how I drove her away, I went through traumatic events and she didn't want to help me. My biggest flaws she never asked me to change.
Since we've been apart I've crossed almost all "moral" boundaries I had used to subscribe to. I don't really care about anything anymore.

Op again
I take comfort in seeing that he's not making her happy through Facebook, they are both increasingly fat, they are in debt, he dropped out of community College, dead end jobs, I could kick his ass.
Also I have serious wealth in my future and many good friends. So that keeps me going for now. For now...

Op here
Going to bed.

Also I know I need therapy, but it's not going to happen. I would have to lie about so much it would be pointless or they would at best restrict my liberties..

I never hurt my ex physically, but I certainly was something... I'm sure I made many people uncomfortable.. Can't feel guilty though, no point now. Moving forward.
Goodnight guys

If you've got a good job lined up, wealth, and connections, those are the real things to worry about. Don't waste your time with women, a good one will come in time.

Op hereGood is relative. It all takes patience, in which I'm notoriously bad. Tomorrow I find out if I get my dream job. If not I'm working a mediocre job until November where I'm promised a better job which I will work until I go extend my education in the spring to pursue the big bucks.

Also I'm getting inheritance from multiple people not my parents that will make me well off. If my parents go I will never have to work again, but then I won't have parents. Life is meh.

Op again

Goodnight for sure this time. I'm passing out.

>Hei morons what you say about this dropshipping?