Had surgery a couple days ago and these pain pills aren't doing shit for me...

Had surgery a couple days ago and these pain pills aren't doing shit for me. How do I know if they just think I want opiates and gave me placebos?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/hydrocodoneacetaminophen/article.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those are just Tylenol 3. they are the shit tier of pain pills.

get some percocet or some vicodin

They wouldn't give you placebos for surgery.

Are you a bathroom

Buy a disposable drug test from the same pharmacy. They don't cost much. You'll either test positive for opiates or not.

Though, I've never heard of a doctor prescribing placebos before.

are you screaming in pain? no? => they're working

wait until you're taken off them because the pain is "low enough", then you'll see

Stop taking them. If it hurts more then they were working.

Take all the pills at once, that'll tell if they're real or placebos

They gave me tylenol 3 and I had to call them. They prescribed this and had me return the tylenol

You didn't explain what surgery. It's probably not a surgery that involved a lot of post pain you mongol.

Don't take more than recommended, the acetaminophen will destroy your liver. How bad is the pain? If it's bad, go to the ER, tell them the truth. You'll get some kind of pain management.

Yeah, specify on this as well.

Like if your pain is literally debilitating and you cant function without some hardcore opiates then you can have something that'll make you drool. But if you're complaining because you got like your appendix removed and got stuck with some fucking Tylenol then you're just a drug addicted bitch lmao.

Didn't take them all day yesterday and it feels the same now with 2 of these

Nah just uncomfortable as fuck. Two pins in a boxers fracture, I'm just a big baby

>Hey Sup Forums you would buy from this store?

borsec.technopagans.com

No shit, walk it off tard baby, ridiculous that they gave you even Tylenol

Nah

Drink and workout pussy.

This. Drink your pain away, you dont turn into an alcohol addict over night my man. Cup of vodka should work.

return? never heard of a pharmacy to take returns. why you fibbing user? we're all friends here.

Everyone is telling you to drink but be careful doing so while on opiates. The combination is potentially fatal in large doses.

I returned a med once because they gave me the wrong prescription. Very rare but it happens.

Not a return, in order to get the new prescription I had to give the hospital the remaining pills from the tylenol 3. Guess they thought I was going to sell it or something?

If you are not old enough to buy spirits. Buy white vinegar and ester c.

Do not drink in excess just enough to make your lips dry.drinks too much ruins the benifits and is why alcohol fucks up your body and mind. Seriously man to man pick up the bottle for pain and go for a walk.

I also suggest you find a tannin source such as rhubarb or green tea and possibke force yourself to run a fever.

HAH i have doxxed you mr hydrocodone, you fucking retard yur done im gonna fook yur ass boi. I know where you live n who you put your dick in when you cry yourself to sleep at night, your fuckkin done kiddo kys

no they're not, tylenol 3's are codeine.

op, hydrocodone is pretty weak sauce, ask for oxycodone, tell them acetaminophen upsets your stomach.

Oh.

my bad, that actually is vicodin and if that isnt working for you then your fucked

medicinenet.com/hydrocodoneacetaminophen/article.htm