Post Sup Forumseresting things

Post Sup Forumseresting things

The oldest house in Aveyron, France; built some time in the 13th Century.

Fucking Reddit user

You use Reedit too though

youre all reddit filth

Old churches from tsarist russia

I love lelddit, too

Natural bridge, VA

>>>/reddit/

Were frogs the original brasilians?

>natural bridge
>people build a road under it

Let's derail this shitty reddit thread
Post 2 things about your country, one is a fake bs and the other one a weird fact, no macaco soup for the one that fails to guess which one is fake.

1) Macaco
2) Soup

Just a walking path to see it as one of the natural wonders. There are caverns close by too.

Downtown market. Rio De Janeiro

It does look pretty amazing.

One of the things I want to do in my live is a roadtrip through the US to stop by and visit these beautiful places. The natural beauty you guys have is amazing.

This is a good concept for Sup Forums. Better than your shitpost.

why

>anything but soup
> UMA DELÍCIA

>There was once a Peppa Pig episode that was stopped from being shown on TV because it said spiders were friends.

> Most Australians have a mining and fossicking licence and most rural Australians have a small scale mine somewhere on their property.

Guess which one is real. No cheating

We once had a king with a bear for a pet which he would bring into the regent's office in stockholm. One time he and his buddies got drunk and had the bear drink alcohol until it staggered straight through the windowed door, feel down on the street and died.

We once had a king who was so autistic that, upon meeting his bride, he ran off, mounted his horse and rode off into the distance. They barely ever saw each other again and needed one of the maids to "show" them how to produce an heir.

>reddit

interesting fact: You'll never be loved.

>built some time in the 13th Century.

yeah no wonder it looks like shit.

Fuck, both sound plausible. I'm gonna go with the Autist one being real, because Sweden-Yes is a natural genetic dispossession.

>bitch about reddit
>only know it's from reddit because you also use reddit.

Any one else want to try before I reveal the truth?

second one is bs though plausible, perhaps a monarch or royalty but not the king per se.

i give true to the first one, ausies ban media for the weirdest of reasons.

This one was built in 27 bc

Pretty cool desu. What about the other hourses nearby?

This is the oldest in Norway apart from churches. From 1170. It was a closet, basically for storing clothes and stuff.

Bear is real (and the reason why Karl XII stopped drinking for the rest of his life) while autism is only partially real. Despite his initial reaction, Karl XI was forced to live with Ulrika Eleonora for the rest of his days and probably didn't need a maid to show him how to get it up.

A famous mexican witch was summoned by the fans of a soccer team in order to perform a ritual involving a severed cow's head and the killing of a live chicken just to remove the curse that keeps making said team to lose the national championship.
Even though is fairly normal among rural folks of the country to ingest insects such as worms, crickets, ants and its eggs as part of their diet finding such products in the city is extremely difficult after a commerce ban put in place by the government 4 years ago in order to prevent foreigners to see that weird Mexican custom. Foreigners are willing to pay up to $100 USD per insect dish either in sketchy markets or in high end restaurants where they are sold in secrecy and only after late hours in the night.

Arian gothic church (built by actual goths)

Swedes weren't know for being great architects

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Visigothic specifically. Pic related is the only other surviving example. These are the oldest churches in Spain.

Typical medieval favela

>white """people""""

751 AD-

LMAO, yeah they were

focusing on the image in the OP and not posting any content.