In this thread you must say at least 1 nice thing about both California and New York

in this thread you must say at least 1 nice thing about both California and New York

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California is gay

New York is gay

New York is gay

Combined they consume 51% of the nation's welfare

best asian food

Both are gay

They're gay

both are gay

Sage

All fields

I don't live in either one any more.

The high density of kikes will make the day of the rope easier

Man. Those States are larger than I remember

They're both are the definition of america. Cool metropolitan city and beautiful beach. Everything else outside of it is just like third world european country, plus desert.

California gave us Reagan.

New York gave us Trump.

I like California oranges and New York isn't New Jersey.

California and New York is gay

They seem like beautiful states with a lot going on. Maybe a couple too many Mexicans in Cali and too many papists and Jews in NY.

They also have big cities that everyone seems to hate for some reason, probably because that's where Jewish media companies set up shop.

they are both so bad they kept NJ off the list. they are like Mississippi for liberal states.

As far as rocks go California>Colorado>Nevada>Alaska>Arizona>New York>New Hampsvermont>POWER GAP>every other state

They're gay

New York is gay.

California is gay.

They are pretty gay.

They're gay, so what ? Without them you're never gonna be the best country in the world.

the northernmost parts of each state are tolerable

California and New York give more money to the Southern states than they receive from the Federal government you fucking retard. Aside from Texas, much more economic activity takes place in the states Sup Forums hates like Massachusetts, California, and New York.

If they had money to give why not take care of themselves...

This is a Bullshit talking point

You forgot Utah

Socal will fall off into the ocean soon.

california is a spic shithole. NY is a nigger shithole

>mfw spic in cali

Both are economic powerhouses.

Trump is from New York, and when California sinks beneath the waves -- I will have a beachfront property.

California knows how to move and shake. New York gave us Trump.

Don't drag Mass into this. NY and Cali are shitty, MA is comfy.

If we lopped off NYC the rest of the state wouldn't be so bad

They'll be easily conquered due to the high populations of effeminate cuckolds.

They are both really far from the state I live in.

OC is nice.

I was in NYC for a super bowl party a few years ago and I ate at this little shit hole called Chicken on a stick. No one spoke a word of English, I had to point to what I wanted on the menu which was written in the most hilarious form of engrish I'd ever seen. They gave me my soda in a fucking can and charged me $2 for it but that chicken was the fucking bomb.

Gave me hella diarrhea though.

I live in LA and its a degenerate shithole.

new york has trump and good public transit in the city and cali has nice nature

It'd be nice if they both went away.

I'm from Massachusetts, of course I know it's better than California or New York. This is because it has fewer blacks and hispanics than the other big blue states. The blue state model often works quite well when there aren't many of them, what a surprise.

Trump will flip New York so they won't look like faggots for once.

Both northern Cali and New York are gorgeous.

Plus Central Park is pretty cool also.

New York is the home of the God Emperor.
California is unfortunately home to the most beautiful place on earth, Yosemite Valley

im from ny, they both blow

California is my hometown and I love it here, especially the weather and the people in the central valley, and San Francisco and Los Angeles are lots of fun to visit as tourists, as is Disneyland. Wonderfully fun place, all politics aside.
New York has New York City, which not only gave us Trump but is an amazing place to go as a child and fun to explore. It's full of interesting cultural remnants, especially its Chinatown and Koreatown, that make it a lively, fun place to go on vacation and Times Square is a fun place to be with lots of energy.

This is easy OP. Both are really fun, albeit expensive places.

California has nice National Parks
New York has the best restaurants

Home state***

It contains my hometown. You know what I meant.

Mass is the only blue state that's actually livable. Maybe ME and VT as well. But they can not compare to your gun free shitholes.

CA has not fallen into the Pacific.......yet.
NY has legitimate pizza

Maybe you're unfamiliar with how federal tax income works? It GOES to the federal government and is spent as needed BY the federal government. New Yorkers and Californinans cannot keep it to use within their own states or their needs. The money goes to disabled and poor hicks in the south who can't take care of themselves.

Source: am middle class New Yorker

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

NY is the vampire state with high taxes and California is full of RETARDS !!

New York is a beautiful state and the city is amazing.

But that's just my opinion senpai.

Cali has pretty warm weather, and Upstate NY will always be where I grew up.

Well, it's confirmed.

Southern California isn't bad really. Not everyone in New York is a jew.

They used to be great

Trump is from New York

California...I've got nothing

They're rich as shit!

They both support the proudest and most entitled bums and degenerates in the US. it takes a special type of community to enable and validate repulsive human detritus.

>NY is the vampire state
The Deep South is a vampire on the US you stupid Flip.

No i didnt

>Southern California isn't bad really.
M80, I live here. pls stop telling lies

NY gave us based Teddy.

North California has nice raceways and nature.
New York State also have nice raceways and nature.

They attract the worst people in the country so they're easier to avoid.

they aren't mexico

Cali: Can Surf and Ski the same day

NY: Home of Adorama and B & H Photo, the two finest jewish media equipment retailers in the land.

That's it. Entire political system in both states is heavily fucked from internal corruption.

I live in California. New York has Trump, so thank you for that New York.

>California

Is pretty big

>New York

Has an island-city

They have great tech scenes and anyone looking to make it big in life has the greatest chance of doing so there.

I don't care how much you want to whine about immigrants and liberals, the American Dream lives on in these two states. People here create, make money, invent. Heck, they jew you too if you're not careful. Actually, they jew you even if you're careful, but a little bit less. :-)

They have high degeneracy concentrations that will be cleansed by our enemies in the first rounds if nuclear war ever starts.

Gay

California: the redwoods are awesome
New York: Cooperstown is dope

NY bro here
>this entire thread
REEEEEEE

Fuck NYC, New Amsterdam when?

Also, fuck California

Buffoons with no experience who do not belong in politics, yet idiots support them?

Reagan was a shitty president, why he got afforded meme tier god status by the GOP is beyond me.

OP HERE
Also NY bro
Westchester county

Fuck this state and fuck cali

>the baseball hall of fame is dope

Might as well be in Canada being that far north

>Buffoons with no experience who do not belong in politics, yet idiots support them?
So, politicians?

If anyone deserves to be New Amsterdam it's literally New York City itself.

California dust devils were neat to play in as a kid.
Upstate rural New York is really peaceful.

California is a great place for geologists to study strike-slip faults. New York isn't New Jersey.

New york; Hockey, Baseball, Interestingly Unpredictable.

California: Medical weed, cool beaches, aight music scene.

>California, at least it's not New York
>New York, at least it's not California

new york without NYC is a flyover state

California is beautiful and NYC is the cultural epicenter of the Western World

>They both support the proudest and most entitled bums and degenerates in the US. it takes a special type of community to enable and validate repulsive human detritus.
You're right they do enable the South and Appalachia :^)

California will vanish from the map sooner or later. Rejoice and thank mother earth.

The Giants play baseball in California and the Giants are the best. The Giants used to play baseball in New York so new York is alright.

California is the most populous state yet it has more than 5% less black people than the national average. Califoria is 7.2% black and most of them are in Oakland, Sacramento and LA

both are full of shit packers

New York has good baseball.

California are at least decent at being libshits.

NYC is pretty damn cool if you overlook the liberals in it. I love taking trips every once in a while.

In N' Out Burger and NY style pizza is good.

Otherwise, they're miserable states.

>at least New York isn't California
>at least California isn't New York

You mean places with higher population and taxes pay more into government programs? What a concept.