Neighbors think our dogs are shitting in their front yard

>neighbors think our dogs are shitting in their front yard
>our dogs stay in the fenced backyard
>they call animal control
>explain to ac that there is no way it's our dogs
>ac tells us burden of proof falls on the neighbors since they're the accusing party
>this morning my roommate was leaving to work on his bike
>neighbor tells him to pick up the shit and tries to hand him a bag
>roommate tells him that our dogs stay in our yard
>later that day find a bag of shit thrown into our yard
>mfw
What do I do Sup Forumsros? I don't want to have to find this bitch, but I will. I'd rather have it settled in a legal manner

*fight

Cheap surveillance cams and DVR.

Fight em

Have a friend who doesn't live in the area and has a dog bring their dog to take a dump on his lawn, photograph it and give it to the guy and say "see I fucking told you it was another dog". Then once his guard is down start shitting on his lawn

That's what I was thinking. It's a nice suburb too, so there's always ~15 dog walkers a day, but they want to assume it's our dog. Any recommendations for cheap surveillance cams?

I'll give it consideration

You need to show your dominance you yourself need to take a shit onto their lawn in full view of them Hell I'd knock on their door first and get them to watch.

take a couple massive dumps in your own lawn and then tell the neighbors to come over and behold the beauty your dogs can create and tell them these poos (your large human poos) are far too massive and magnificent to be the tiny poops in the neighbors lawn. If they aren't convinced start throwing tons of tiny poops on their lawn, bonus points if you can get a diarrhoea pile on their lawn.

Get said dog shit, wait till they open front window and chuck biggest bag in window. (Open bag!)

If this escalates it, use human shit, much bigger and worst. If it escalates again eat explosive indian tacos and shit in a very thin plastic bag. Chuck that on front door.

There are websites that you can use to order shit in nicely packaged boxes.. order a few.

If it still escalates.. wow you have a fun neighbour, then break in to the house when not home and seriously shit everywhere.. whipe your ass on tooth brushes, tampons and anything else that should always stay clean.. I mean mess the place up so shes searching for shit for weeks.. that will solve your problem. Goodluck user

Getting an actual surveillance set up seems like too much work, just fake it with a friend.

If I wanted to go straight to jail, I'd do it

aw, you don't? fine. bleach bomb one of their bushes. (i am assuming they have bushes.)

Anyone else got a shitty neighbor story?

Get an old windows laptop off eBay, download and install iSpy for windows and get a shitty 480p webcam on eBay while you're at it, this can easily be under $50 and even under $30 if you get creative. In theory you now have a device that can record and store videos to its hard drive

Okay how close is your fence to their house. My mum did this once. Get pig shit (fertilizer) and grow some nice bushes. The stench is so fucked but its on your land and will annoy them more than you. Trust me your plants will grow amazingly and they won't be able to open a window. Dogs love it too!

Just tape the laptop to the roof facing their yard?

We've got 2 driveways in between the fences

>Hei morons what you say about this dropshipping?

>Any recommendations for cheap surveillance cams?

There are too many Chink knockoff cameras to count any more. Get something with Infrared so you can see in the dark.

Pig shit stench travels a good 50m and when the winds right even closed windows won't help. Fully legal and annoying as fuck.. cheap too!

True, but if I order a chink camera online it'll take a while to get here...

then dig holes into your front yard and line them with bamboo spikes then cover the holes with leaves You won't goto Jail, Just say thats why you keep the Dogs in the Fenced off Yard because they are reincarnated Vietnamese Soldiers.

>train pups to maim
>who let the dags out

Thats actually against the Geneva convention but nice try :)

Don't let this happen

I have actually shit in a neighbor's front yard before and may I just say it is great fun