Hey Sup Forums I've known a lot of people and they have interesting lives...

Hey Sup Forums I've known a lot of people and they have interesting lives. What kind of people do you want to know about?

>the poor and trashy
>the mentally ill
>the drug-addled and formerly-drug-addled
>the elderly

I just thought you might be interested in how people different from you live their lives, but I don't know what type of people you're interested in learning about

how about autistic people (you)?

How about instead of me I tell you about actual autistic people because you might learn something. Here's a specific case:

>kid, let's call him Alan
>diagnosed autistic early
>not like "I don't want to teach my kid manners" autistic, but actually autistic
>inability to read social situations, always assumes the things he says are the center of conversation, no concept of his own mistakes as mistakes, occasionally thinks people are working against him
>let's look at alan when he's 24, because it's interesting
>he receives disability checks that his mother cashes
>she sometimes gives him a little as an allowance

I think this practice genuinely started with good intentions. Were it up to alan, all of the money would go to new model trains instead of things like groceries or anything practical. Over time this developed into more of a comfortable extra income for the mother, rather than helping supervise her son.

>mother starts having alan volunteer at goodwill
>he volunteers 4-5 days a week for 6 hours at a time
>this is more or less a babysitting tactic so he has something to do while she's at work
>he doesn't really like it except he gets to be social

Cont

>when asked about actually working at goodwill, alan says he can't because he would lose disability (the govt checks pay better)
>alan just wanders around goodwill looking for simple things to do and talking to people
>goes to a special needs social event
>in case you weren't aware, yes, there are lots of special needs social events
>meets a girl named alyssa and asks her out and she says yes
>fyi autists and other tards always wanna fuck. Always. More than you and I. And they have no discretion and no fear
>they "date" for a month or 2
>he even names one of his model trains after her
>the alyssa express
>they go to a special needs dance
>this next part is told different ways by both parties, but the gist is that he made...well, an unreciprocated advance at best, an assault at worst
>alyssa dumps him and is very emotional
>alan is just angry
>says hes being framed, and is worried that alyssa will recruit spies to turn people against him
>mind you, that's not a schizo thing in this case, its a mind-of-a-child thing

Cont

>so after that dance, alan is a little more...off
>for one, he's worried that people will find out about definitely not a sexual assault or be otherwise turned against him by alyssa
>for 2, he's now lonely and horny
>he has exactly 2 sources of social interaction: special needs events and goodwill
>gotta play the field between dances and whatever, so time to hit on pretty girls that come into goodwill
>he keeps busy with whatever at goodwill, but as soon as any moderately pretty young woman enters goodwill, he follows them around the store and constantly autist-flirts
>"hi I'm alan, I like computer games and trains, what are your hobbies?"
>he says this to every pretty girl as his intro
>starts directly asking them out
>mind you, because his mom collects his checks, he can't take girls out to dinner or anything
>only asks them to special needs dances
>after several rejections, tries to change his tactic
>now upon rejection, he changes the subject
>new subject: I'm so depressed because i dont have a gf, but you cant help bc you won't go out with me
>doesn't work
>goodwill boss finally had enough and tells alans mom he can't come back bc he's harassing customers for poon
>alan has to find a new hobby

>alan knows the perfect alternative time-spender that keeps him busy while his mom is out
>starts hanging out at a partial-assisted-living complex for special needs people that he has friends at
>he just hangs out with people there so he's not home alone
>new hobby is making youtube vids with these friends
>they just talk about whatever comes to mind
>new hobby is soon spoiled
>to this day it is unknown who spoiled it
>someone creates a second account under alan's name, reuploads a few vids to make it look real
>mostly uses acct to pose as alan and make racist and gay sex comments regarding alan and co.
>even makes accts for alans friends to perpetuate the gay tard sex charade
>alan starts to crack and pleads for the imposter to come forward
>imposter ramps up the gay sex
>uses accts to claim alan and co. Are in the kkk
>so many comments
>just because alan was an easy target
>alan stops posting vids
>goes out less
>just plays with his trains
>because trains are simple
>and trains never turn on you
>there is no happy ending

Sorry, I'm typing on my phone as I go because I didn't know which stories I would tell. Now that I've concluded an interesting point in alans life, is there a type of person you want to know more about the life of? I've known people from many walks of life and like sharing about them

>and trains never turn on you
>unless there's a turn in the tracks

Damn though, sucks for Alan. I'm pretty socially awkward, but that's something else.

i would like to know about the poor as i am a rich fag i want to know the life of a poor depressed girl

Yeah, I poke fun at tards too, but never to the actual tards. Their lives really suck.

A poor female? I got a few of those, one second to type

op post in a bit shorter segments so thread doesnt die im very interested as i also watch people

Good thread so far, OP, I'll try to bump it back to life throughout my shift tonight

Let's start with poor trash and we can move on to poor wholesome. First girl we'll name Jess.
>so when a man loves a woman, or is horny and she's ugly but I wanna get off so w/e, he gets her pregnant on accident
>and when she refuses to get an abortion, the man says "well, your child support will be in the mail"
>and thus, Jess is born
>mom is a drunk
>now that she's a single mom and unmarried, she has no standards to meet, so she becomes a landwhale
>Jess grows up with a neglectful mother who lives mostly on child support and check fraud (this was back when check fraud was pretty easy)
>this is all Jess has ever known: child support, cigarettes, laziness, lying, etc.
>I guess it's up to you how much that can take the blame for what follows
>Jess enters high school and starts dating a boy to make some other boy jealous
>this boy gets her pregnant
>she miscarries bc she's like 14
>boy starts hitting and verbally abusing her
>she's like w/e
>he gets her pregnant again
>this time she's 16 and the baby stays
>once she gets fat he bails to bang other chicks
>unlike Jess's dad, he doesn't pay child support, because he's an unemployed 16 year old
>Jess makes the smart decision for an impoverished, underage, already half-a-pack a day smoker
>keeps the baby

cont

can do
>So Jess has this baby now
>oh shit wait is it too late for an abortion
>this poor kid

For reference, Jess continued smoking through pregnancy and around (like, right next to) the kid

>Jess does what any new mother does
>after her pussy heals, she fucks as many guys as she can
>more than you would probably believe
>Jess can walk a few blocks and just point at guys she's banged any time of day
>the not-poor among you might not be familiar, but Jess was fishing for a new Daddy
>by her reckoning (not incorrectly), if she banged enough dudes, one would stick around to babysit and pay for shit
>in the meantime, her mom was paying for herself, Jess, and the baby, exclusively on child support and the dependence of HER dad (Jess's grandpa)
>yes, the mom stopped working
>no, it wasn't entirely obesity related
>see, she had epilepsy
>that sucks, right?
>well, you may know this, but epilepsy meds can be pretty heavy. and can react poorly with alcohol.
>AND YET
>Jess's mother kept on drinking her fucking Canadian Mist
>so she kept seizing
>still couldn't get disability for a reason I can't remember just now

cont

>>the poor and trashy
>>the mentally ill
>>the drug-addled and formerly-drug-addled
>>the elderly

hey i'm all of those. well, only elderly for here.

>so Jess keeps fishing for a Daddy
>occasionally finds one, lasts anywhere from 3 months to a year and a half
>in between she's just fucking any dude she can find in hopes that they feel bad enough to be Daddy
>meanwhile the baby daddy is on meth in case you were wondering
>he gets jobs here and there, sends child support any time he gets a job, surprisingly
>seems to genuinely worry about the kid (so he sends the money) but is too busy being fucked up to be around the kid
>generally he's homeless
>sleeps at a local park as long as a cop doesn't roll by and kick him out
>anyway Jess's mom finally gets disability and they live like they won the lottery
>grandpa invites them on a vacation to florida, so they...
>wait
>I better explain 2 more related girls first

So Jess's grandpa had some health problem, I can't remember what it was, but he was in pain like all the time. Because of this, his Dr. prescribed him 120 hydrocodone/month. He didn't like the feeling of being high, so instead...
>grandpa meets a woman who likes drugs
>she likes drugs a lot
>let's call this one Mel
>Mel agrees to a trade
>pills for...services
>she bangs this old dude for painkillers
>also just keeps him company because he's lonely and drunk
>Mel don't give a shit, she stays drunk and high and who cares if I have to suck a smelly old dick sometimes
>Mel has a friend she introduces to grandpa
>Deb is this new girl
>she also happens to be willing to trade services for pills
>her services are only half sexy, the other half is like washing dishes and shit bc grandpa don't like housework
Here's a big difference between the 2 though, that may be important for what follows:
Mel parties too hard.
For Deb, it stopped being a party a long time ago.
If you gave Mel 10 lortabs, she would snort one, take a shot of Dark Eyes vodka, and save the other 9 for later
Deb would snort all 10 at once
Deb didn't want to feel
Deb got thrown off a bridge by a bf once and has since stopped feeling emotion the way most people do.
So then florida

For the folks at home: OP is typing at about 1/7PPM or 1 post about every 6.5 minutes, have patience

So Grandpa invites Jess, her mother, and the baby on a trip to florida.
>Deb and Mel are coming too, because grandpa needs to keep busy while Jess and co. are at the beach
>so here's how the vacation goes:
>jess goes to beach with baby (now like 3 y/o iirc)
>jess's mom stays at hotel bc she's fat as fuck and can't be bothered
>just drinks with grandpa and the crack ho's
>fuckin Canadian Mist and Dark Eyes, that's exclusively what these fuckers drank
>whenever Jess and the baby come back, the mom goes to hang with them (already sloshed)
>then the grandpa gets blowjobs (as I understand, they were never simultaneous, but the girls took turns)
>the girls are going nuts on pills, fuck it it's a vacation
>Jess, btw, takes the pills too
>just not to that extent
>grandpa gives them to her for free
>didn't want her sounding too much like a saint here
>so after vacation, and everyone's back home, grandpa realizes almost all of his pills are missing
>3 suspects: Jess, Mel, and Deb
>hmmm
>Well, don't wonder too hard, because the answer came out like 2 days later

cont

kek

Appreciate it, user
>grandpa rotates blaming all 3
>2 days pass
>Deb calls
>her legs just stopped working on her front porch
>"What do you mean stopped working?"
>For real stopped working
>help arrives--Jess, some guy I can't remember the name of, and a cop parked and observing because he didn't have a reason to go over there
>Deb's legs just gave out and wouldn't work anymore
>apparently she was very..."yellow-y"
>apparently her house was full of dog shit (actually, come to think of it, so was Jess's house)
>wanted help to the couch and then to be left alone
>next day pronounced dead
>had some kind of seizure and her heart gave out
>call Mel about it
>turns out, I shit you not, she met a biker in florida and has decided to move away to be with him
>his name is Cotton
>he buys her a car
>he proposes
>she skips Deb's funeral
>"fuck her. she did it to herself."

Op here. Sorry, I accidentally got drunk and tired. Night

Rot in hell, i was jacking it to the Jess story

know any stories about broken lonely alcoholic men whove never had much luck with women? general fuckups in life i guess

ok

Fight the heaviness in your eyes, my boredom is barely being held at bay