Alright Sup Forums.This little shit has been in my room for two days,and I've finally caught the bastard...

Alright Sup Forums.This little shit has been in my room for two days,and I've finally caught the bastard.Choose it's fate.

Freezer it to death

When I was a kid, I had lizards, so I was constantly finding escaped crickets. Used to inject them with shit from a diabetic syringe to see what killed them the fastest. Oddly, saltwater to the head worked significantly better than everything else, including actual pesticides.

Insert into urethra.

pee on it

eat it with ur anus

My god, how boring.... Let it outside... End of thread

hair spray + lighter
torch his little ass and post vid.

Cosiderable,hopefully the glue thaws.
Interesting story user,I'd try it if I had syringes.
Bug in the dick isn't easy to wash out
90% it would live
Sadly,I'm not an octopus.
It's a glue trap user,that defeats the purpose.
I think I found the answer

Get some toothpicks, glue and cardboard and make him a cool little cage and keep him as your lucky cricket like the japs do. See how long you can get him to live

Set it free in a family members room or house.

toast him!

Dubs

be sure to report back on family members insanity.

lets see if OP delivers....

go outside. put in grass. leave.

OP said nothing about dubs.
That bug nees to get lit up with hair spray.

God that brings back memories.
Glue Trap.If I tried to yank it out,I'd be crushed,and have its legs torn off.To the whole freedom thing,it couldn't jump away even if it tried,these traps are made to catch mice.
Eh,I wouldn't mind dubs,just for shits and giggles.

Viable Options.
Freezing it.
Torching it
Keeping alive,for good luck
Or to all you 'muh freedom' guys,chucking outside,since removal means death.

Find a way to tame it, and have it go around and eat flies or hornets

or if those kinds of bugs don't do that, then just eat it

Take it outside, pour gasoline or a similar flammable chemical on it. and light it up.

Eat it.

make it little articles of clothing and feed it food it obviously shouldn't eat, when its hungry it'll eat anything.

Outside is the cleanst option..at a price.I live in a complex,with security cameras.I'll have to put wet paper on the kitchen floor,pour that shit,and flame it.And this is the type of place,where sensitive,I'd hate to say it,normies thrive.

Yummy crickets,glue in muh guts won't feel right.

About that,it basically french kissed the glue on the trap.