I'm a prof

I'm a prof.

A girl accused me of sexual harassment. I don't even get to find out who it is. I was told to not make a big deal of it, let it pass, and leave my office door open. Apparently she didn't want to escalate it any higher than that either.

The fucked-up thing is that I can't even imagine who it would be. I've never hit on any of my students, made a pass, or done anything that should make them feel uneasy. I feel like there's someone spreading rumors in my department about me.

Kicking around suicide.

thats why u wanna commit suicide?
pathetic

I've sunk 11 years into this career. This kind of thing is the only thing that can get you booted post tenure, aside from actual failure to show up to work.

Well, you can ask who is she, because how do they arrive to that coclussion in the first place.
Ask who started the rumor and then with the help of the principal confront her, because if this continues remember that i lie told 1000 times becomes true so stop her before she damage your reputation confront her and if possible record the confrontation or not, because she can admit it and you don't want to miss that, because you are 100% innocent, right?

Bumpo

This, need to get to the bottom of it asap OP. Could you even try going to the police and saying that there could be a possible false claim of sexual harassment filed against you? Or even a Lawyer?
What country are you from?
I feel sorry for you OP.

>no punishment
>thinking an hero

This is the best option for humanity. One less pussy male

I literally can't do this. I tried, and the information will not be made available.

Get a recorder Op and place it on you. Whenever you come into contact with a female student alone turn it on.

Bumping for OP, any law fags that can help?

similar things happen often. Keep your head up and don't shy away from coworkers. that only confirm what they may be thinking. (Which honestly prob isn't anything)

Also may want to talk to lawyer if you think it could escalate.

Fail all the females in your class

This is basically what I was told. Aside from the "it happens often" part.

Give a Lawyer a call OP, let him know what is happening and seek some legal advice. Hopefully it doesn't escalate.

This, then rape them all so when they all report you no one will believe them.

Set up a camra in your class and office save and date the recordings
Ask for the date of any future incidents if they happen play back recording to prove innocence

I got accused of smelling like alcohol when I was working at an old folks home, never drank on the job in my life. They gave me zero information and put me on administrative leave. Just left like that until I quit. I 100% feel for you OP.

Thanks bud. This is absolute bullshit.

Fuck all your female students. Then see which comes forward. That OP, is how you find the female student that made the false claim you fucked her.

Damn...

A relative of mine was doing security at a retirement home. And one of the former employees came in one night, using his old keys to break into people's homes and stealing shit. One of the residents came home mid robbery and the guy killed her, put her in her own truck and he fled the state.

They fired the person I know doing security because he had a picture of a pocket knife on Facebook from years ago. No proof or anything, just because the police said it could have been him. Luckily they found the real guy who did it, and he either got life in prison or the death penalty, I forget.

killing yourself will make people think you're guilty

they probably already think that though, so go ahead

This.
I had a manager try to screw me, now every interaction is recorded. 99% of the time it won't matter, that other 1% it will save your ass.

this