Sup Forums, idk what to do anymore...

Sup Forums, idk what to do anymore. I'm 20 years of age and recently I've been spiraling down this madness of lonelyness and I seriously don't know what I should do anymore. I have no one to help me. No one there for me, no one there to physically hug me and tell me things will be alright. I've been lonely my entire life, and the only one who was really there with me was my foster father. He was the kindest man alive I swear on my life that he was. He'd be there for me to give me advice, cheer me up, hug me and shape me into a softie. But he's been gone for 9 years now, and while I raised myself through the wise eyes of the internet, I became more jaded I knew that I could try to live a fine life just being alone and single. But then I came across a wonderful person, and he was and still is a great friend that I would my life around with, I begun to see that I was merely trying to latch onto this kind, honest, and caring person. When he came across his problems, we just talked less, and it became less clear how he was, I got lonely again, and started to realize that I'll never in my life have another warm body to sleep with at night. That I only stressed him with my problems and attention whoreing.
Dear Sup Forums, it hurts so so so much being alone, and now I'm just digging a pit that I'll never climb out of, idk what to do, idk how to solve it, but it's crippled me now. If you read this all, I hope you can give a whack at me and some advice if you can.

desipramine 50mg 1tab po tid
clonazepam 1mg 1tab po btid
carisoprodol 350mg po qid

>20

buckle up, it gets way worse

I don't wanna use any medical tbh, even if this is a joke suggestion
For sure, if I can't find warmth at this young age, then I never will as an older person

TL;DR

What do you want exactly?

Well. This sounds familiar around here tbh. This is basically a good 50%+ of anons on here. I would just suggest try owning up to the idea of being alone. it's what i do. Dedicate yourself to your job, it could help distract you at least. Otherwise buckle up user. The dating market is gonna crash and unless you're in college and willing to settle with one of those lonely sjws who ultimately hate all men, it'll be near impossible to find someone tbh. Im 22 and have given up tbh. Now i just work on average a 48+ hour week, play some vidya, then browse Sup Forums before going to bed to repeat it all. Try getting ap group of friends to play vidya with. Idk.

Must be rock bottom if you come here for love and support.

What?

Why do you need a plan to leave someone? Just fucking leave.

Books to read:

Economics in One Lesson, by Henry Hazlitt

An Outline of Psychoanalysis, by Sigmund Freud

Proverbs, from the Bible.
Talk to people. Make it a habit to talk to new people every day. Then you won't be lonely.

How do any of us make our friends? It all starts with a conversation.

Become the person who can raise a great family full of love and respect, curiosity and adventure. And maybe some spicy secrets, lol. But that shares a love that is certainly infinite, and with deepest influence in their hearts.

Make, seek, nurture, and grow your DREAM.

Make plans, organize your mind, habits, routine.

Your success, where you end up, is completely determined by your daily routine.

Become a business owner, but don't forget why people become business owners in the first place: to have more time for their family.

A man who works 60 hours a week and makes $200,000 a year is not more wealthy than a man who works 40 hours a month and makes $100,000 a year.

Think differently! Follow your nose! Get out there and sniff!

Start being kind to yourself. Life is a learning process and you are doing your best. It sounds like your setup is hard enough, so there's no point in being hard on yourself on top of that.

But then again, it is easy to focus on the negatives and ignore any positive things you have going for yourself. I'm not asking you to suddenly change your mindset, because that's impossible. I just encourage you to consider the idea that there might be lots of good stuff going on in front of your face.

You might not be able to at first, but at least consider forgiving yourself for the things you regret, and be on the lookout for anything that makes you smile.

Take small steps. Change takes time, and make sure you acknowledge any small steps you take.

Good luck.

Everyone feels alone. Just some ignore it and keep them selves busy or distracted . just try to place that out of their mind. Then theres those who turn to substance abuse to just forget the lonliness. Believe me everyone feels that way. That one busy person once he finishes his day he faces his lonliness atleast for a while. That happy person on facebook also feels the way. We all do. We all see the world in our own view meaning we will feel alone because no one will fully understand us or really see what we are going through. We face that alone. But your never really alone since everyone feels the same way atleast once in their life

Become a Mormon. They will love you to death. Plus you can have like 35 wives and fuck your daughters.

And you never ever have to think for yourself ever again.

Start saving for a gun fucko
Don't let anybody know you are depressed or anything keep it secret
Then do what you have too

>itt: pathetic monologues that everyone is too depressed or nihilistic to read

Stop watching anime you idiot its fucking brainwashing you

Be a junkie

I feel like I want someone to be there for me, someone who I can love and look forward to everyday, and also to enjoy the physical support, cuddling and shit
I have, but I ended up annoying them with my lonely problem so I severed it
Not my intention, just some sort of direction to be pointed to
I'm in my young stage, I kinda have the more smut and attention then rather a family, but that could be just me

In my opinion you need to become more comfortable with yourself. Seeking companionship is normal; hating yourself for not having it is not. Work on finding things you enjoy and improving yourself and put yourself in situations where you can meet people and opportunities will happen naturally, I promise.

Haven't watched much lately, sorry
I'm a minimalist :x
But I live in America, they probably don't even care about that stuff
Life crisis amiright
Idk what I wanna buy, maybe go on a trip somewhere
I know it's common, but I'm talking on the smallest scale, I'd at least like some sort of enjoyment in my life

Just kill yourself

This.
This is what I want to reach for, but so many things and thoughts attack my mind, along with my bad motivation, puts me at a halt, and creates problems

Thanks friend for taking the time out of your life to post, I'll cherish it

>But I live in America
So get your fucking adderall and be normal human being.

If you want enjoyment go out . socialize with people. Find a hobby. Get insports join a community. Wtf only you know what you enjoy and how. If you arent enjoying much then thats on you for sitting home doing nothing.

>also to enjoy the physical support, cuddling and shit
No. Find some friends and have fun but not this...

>just some sort of direction to be pointed to
Find something to do, things that makes you happy... You relied on people too much, especially your SO. Think independently honey.

I'm not trying to tell you to 'soak it up' but everybody experience that shit and you are not alone. Learn from your mistakes, move on, and do it again . And this time, do it better.

Endure it.
You are 20 come on,is not the end of the road you are just starting.

Get used to it. Once you become an adult that's what usually happens, you become lonely and you see who your real frienda are.

You can try what I did.
Become more selfish. Take care of you and worry about you.
Help other people ofc but don't expect life long friends.

That's what I do and it works for me.

Suicide is not an option. You'll miss small details that lifes does from.time to time. Apreciate small things and do small things.

Get.into art, music, painting whatever.
Even if YOU as a person are meaningless your work won't be and there always be a petson who will be happy with your creations

So yeah. Welcome to adulthood

Good description of America, but again I don't want meds, that doesn't solve it
Introverted, and most people are fuckwits, like those at my work
Friends are temporary imo, but the person I met would be an amazing friend to have
>You relied on people too much
This rings bells, I latch onto people I like, I wouldn't want to see them go, or hate me.

Making yourself do things that you don't necessarily want to do is what separates adults from children. Realize that our little monkey brains prioritize short term happiness over long term and actively force yourself to prioritize the latter. You will be far happier and have a much more enriched life if you can stick with it until the results start showing.

I can be your friend [email protected] just paypal me some cash and i will be your dearest friend

You can have social life and be a introvert. Just people drain you but you can still go out and socialize for a couple hours. And then close up for a while .

I had this, but again, met the person, and it broke me from that state of mind. I had hope, but then realized that people have their own lives going on
True again, I will try. Right as after I get my proper 8+ hrs of sleep tomorrow
Tired and poor
Yeah, you're right, but I'm not the best at social interactions, also as soft spoken

Like most people say you're 20. Life is just beginning just because it's bad now doesn't mean it would always be forever. If you don't like thinking about the present then think about the future and plan for the one you want. Plus you're American. AmeriCAN. This land is full of opportunities. If no one will be your friend then you can always get a pet. Pick up hobbies that make you happy and start making friends with similar interest. Life is short. So stop being negative and think the positives.

Im the same way soft spoken and a bit shy . but see it as a act at first then youll get used to how you should interact with people and how you should behavior later on it will come naturally to you

Are you interested in chatting?

I have a discord iFyou want. If you don't have one just create one that's what I did.
I met a kid in a similar situation and I've been helpinf him.

I tried that.
I never got used to that haha

I'm going to go for the night, should really sleep, and thank you to those who gave adivce

Lol i didnt either but i do have fun . sometimes i question my friends on what they do but i just go along with it get a few laughs and actually have fun watching ppl do stupid stuff or just trying new things in general. Its all a act in the end in public

Sorry friend, gonna sleep :x but ty, and I feel that I should take time off discord

read whole thread most of it is bs that doesnt work so imma give you my own 3 tips since im a lonely fag aswell who hasnt talked to a person irl for more then 20 mins

1. stop giving a fuck do exactly what you want i learned this and i started doing stuff i normally wouldnt do like i used to examine how i talk to people now i just say whatever the fuck i want and it gives me the smallest sense of satisfaction that although they responded exactly how i thought they would i still said what needed to be said

2. stop trying to find a good relationship there's no such thing for lonely fags so talk to whoever the fuck you want and maybe invite them over maybe fuck them idk just dont refuse people because you dont like them they wont surprise you but it might be a good break from the void

3. and the most important point realize that in the end we all die anyway so there is no point in trying to last long just go back to point 1 do whatever the fuck you want that may even for the slightest moment give you enjoyment

>bonus im an extroverted person i go to a shit ton of activities i talk to everyone but still a lonely fag

Why should OP take advice from someone who feels lonely? You aren't even in a position to give advice if you feel the same as he does and your "advice" looks like it was poorly written by a teenager.

im telling her that she wont ever stop being lonely there is no ladder so make the best of not having restrictions

Right, because everyone else must be miserable if you are all the time. I'm not lonely at all.

ok then you are in no position to give advice since you dont know what she is going through see what i did there i did a reverse also i never said everyone else had to be lonely im just saying some people are "destined" to be lonely

And yet I have been lonely before, so I am the perfect one to give the advice. Destiny is bullshit, nothing in this life is predetermined. Fix your problems or deal with them.

Hey user, Lonelyness sucks and i've been there.
I started exercising (I tried several things and cycling and running work best for me.. .find something you like) and making sure I spent sometime outside everyday.
I also went and got my blood checked and it turned out that the depression I was suffering from was NOT psychological but physiological. It was being caused by an under-active thyroid. I take a simple prescription for that instead of happy pills.

Take Walks, Go Places you want to go to. 20 is young and you'll meet someone eventually I promise.

I'm happily married now with two kiddos at 30.

ill give you some wise words told to me by my father before i leave because op is gone

"lies are only perceived as such when the truth is known learn the lies and forever live in peace"

After living for awhile I think we all hit that point user. More the reason to pick yourself up and keep living. You deserve better than to live depressingly, even if it hurts now you can make a change.