White

>White
>Male
>18
>6'1 160 pounds
AMA

Why are you lying in a frail attempt to impress anonymous losers on the internet?

R traps gay?

I hate my fucking life user.

Uh, yee

Where you live?

We are almost exactly the same. Expect I weigh more by 20 pounds.

Texas

why are you so oppressive and privileged?

will you buy me a PlayStation prepaid card and give me the code so I can buy games

Fukin maybe idk

bEcaUse iM cAUcAsIaN¡¿

What hobbies?

It feels so fucking good to be white honestly. Especially when it comes to these hypersensitive feminists and social justice warriors that loath us just by the very idea of our existence. Having all of this hatred directed towards me makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. As if I was meant to be the enemy of the world. It at sometimes, even gets me hard as a fucking rock. Whenever I think about how much violent propaganda is makes against me then my cumshot is empowered ten fold. Every single time I hear one of them have a meltdown over some obligatory news station then I can't help but laugh. I want this to last forever, all of this Antifa/BLM/LGBT whatever the fuck. It makes me finally understand just how much they want me gone, and how much I feel the need to pillage and rape.

Kek

lemme know if you will

Just the basic stuff I guess. Music, movies, and guns.

what's your diet? mine is not quite total shit but i am still like 220-230

Honestly I just eat whatever, but I never really have breakfast and my lunch normally isn't large so I tend to eat most my food at dinner

i sort of do the same thing, where i wake up late and wait to eat, then eat again later. maybe its my portion sizes.

how much do you exercise?

About 2-3 a week

>6'1"
>160 pounds

Thank you, hungry skeleton.

Impressed by what retard?

And also youre a faggot

thats probably why. i get like 0 exercise at all

So you are most people here?

I'm 6'6 - 6'7 around 230-50. Would you milk me?

Do you want a fucking cookie?

One

Literally who gives a fuck

you

*makes similar thread but pretends to be a 6 year old weeb girl in an attempt to impress anonymous losers on the internet*