Do you like goth girls?

Do you like goth girls?

I'm a faggot browsing Sup Forums, I like everything

She looks like a japanese glam rocker from the 80s, kabuki rock

Don't even compare this garbage to the sanctity of 80s goths

Hehe.. I just like pale girls with black dyed hair. Inner white knight wants to restore them to their natural beauty.

>"Hehe.. I just like pale girls with black dyed hair. Inner white knight wants to restore them to their natural beauty."

Sure, but I'm a hipster faggot so I never see 'em in places I go.

>
>Inner white knight wants to restore them to their natural beauty.

You are this cringy. Good god damn.

Victorian goths are master race.

ill always have a softspot in my heart for goth women

Goth girls are so amazing every time I even flirt with one, let alone the times I've had sex with one, or even think about 80s goth girls I just wanna blow my fucking brains out.

>mfw

Back when the traps weren't faggots

Where do you meet them

I do indeed, any sort of darker style does it for me.
Pale skin in general is also a plus but throw in some ink and leather and I'm a happy guy.

this is so misleading
you can never find the 'classy' looking type
you get the "alt" weirdo kind with silly tattoo's/piercings/hair styles/ect
this is why i gave up on goth chics years ago

Goth is still around?

I'd be surprised to find any goths at all around here, let alone Victorian ones.

Come to germany, especially to the wave gothic meetup, you'll find all sorts of classy goth girls there

At bars/venues where edgy bitches hang out, noise rock, punk, post-punk revival, even metal shows etc. Book stores, record shops or even art museums. Also on /soc/ occasionally. Harder to find than most also even as a gothy looking/leaning gent myself its a nuanced nigh impossible game to pull off hitting on one, but the pussy is next level.

No thanks. Like I said before I gave up on that years ago, older now so all my hair fell out. Bald guy going to Germany if I came back to the states I'd probably get accused of being an alt right neo nazi fascist and attacked by a mob of drug addicts if I told them I went to Germany one time.

not at all.

Always kept my dick floating

The states call you a neo nazi these days just for voting against dems.

Or being straight

Sure, but traps are more of my thing, since Sup Forums brainwashed me to thinking it's good.

Democrats on CNN and tv will brainwash you into thinking that

I like them a lot but fucked only one.
Was like fucking two girls... She looked complete different without makeup.
Busted my nut few times inside.

Anyone into fangs?