What makes you happy?

What makes you happy?

Nothing, if I think about it enough.

Sup Forums

Being productive

music, but i may be too old for going pro. classical scene its all about fuking prodigy kids

my gf is the only thing that makes me happy

and she just left for boot camp so i dont get to see her for like too long. shit sucks

>boot camp

prepare to get hyper cucked by strong millitary guys once she gets out of camp

she's gonna fuck a lot of dudes

Im sure youve heard this plenty already, but I promise you...

Youre gunna have a bad time.

kek cuck
your gf is slidding down military poles as we speak

wanna hear the kicker? she used to fuck military guys before we got together

but she loves me and would never cheat

lol

Eating her pussy to the point where she's shaking so fucking hard I think she's having a seizure

This made me sad to read. I'm so sorry man.

gargling throat using virgin's blood and stomping on her kids

drug

its okay, im not pussy enough to let it negatively too much. i mean, we havent broken up or anything. but what drives me crazy is the fact that i cant ever know if she cheats or not. obviously says going to say she hasnt done a thing...but like how can i really know that?

im not sure anymore, I guess music comes close, but its more of a distraction than happyness, and ill have to live with the fact that i have no aptitude or creative streak so ill never be able to pursue it

might as well get some side puss while she's away if you can. she can't know for sure if you cheated and vise versa so its fair. schrodingers adulterers

drug her and shove a pencam deep in her pussy.

obviously right?
i dont have the ability to stay quiet about it though. i'd tell her if she asked. honesty is the best policy after all

food,travel,women,video games,dancing,a beer with friends,chilling in nice weather,drugs,lolis,scat

I had a legit happy experience earlier today drinking some tea that I hadn't had in awhile. It's weird, because I didn't realize how much I missed it until I had it again.

Hentai, I've been systematically collecting and sorting it for about half a year now. So far I've filled up 2 16gb flashdrives. But more, I will get so much more.

same lol
pic related is properties on my root hentai folder

Purchasing weapons, tools, and gear.

asian girls

Things used to make me feel happy, now everything just feels the same.

>What makes you happy?
Sending a msg to myself who is living 8 years back in time.

i would have to say tinkering with mechanical things, thats why i want to get into gun smithing. at some i also want to get into black smithing as well.

Meditation, asmr, music and masturbation

and also messing with my guns

food

Idk, I work for free in family business, never do anything, video games are just a distraction not a joy anymore. Feel like I'm missing out on life, my 20s gone and nothing gained

Eating ass is obviously the only correct answer

Sticking my cock into things that are not intended for sex
Like plastic toys for kids playdo sets that my dick JUST HAPPENS to fit inside
I can also fit inside my bong really well and place my hand over the carb for suction

Depression makes me happy.

reading. learning. helping others.

and shit posting on Sup Forums.

Yeah, she did. lol.

Just move on, bruh. Jodie obviously doesn't know what she wants beyond unhealthy male attention directed mostly at her cunt.

yuri rimjobs

benzos and alcohol

>brapp

ive forgotten by now

How old is too old? I guess im heading your direction

ily user

All these dudes saying you're gonna get cuced have no clue what they're talking about.

Clearly she's the alpha male in the relationship, and all she wants is a small boy to overpower.

Music.
I've had a shit year, and sometimes I'll hear certain songs that just overpower me and bring me to tears.

My mother passed away a few months ago, and the other day Shinedown's cover of Simple Man came on. I lost it.

Sex (99% just fantasy and jacking off in my case of course) and music. My life is absolute shit.

Pot and sex

my big four are:
feeding the geese
competitive online video-games that are not too esporty
sex
being in my green house

Literally nothing else but media, masterbation, food, drugs and alcohol....

Getting high while waiting for delivery food, playing videogames and guitar tbh

Show us what you do !!

Mass casualty events on TV.