Does spotify just fucking play music for normies

does spotify just fucking play music for normies

Other urls found in this thread:

support.spotify.com/us/article/Listen-offline/
support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/how-many-tracks-can-i-sync-to-my-device/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pleb:Spotify
Contrarian: Deezer
Patrician: Apple Music

>playing playlists for new music listeners
Just search for the millions of other better playlists.

>Listening to playlists and not Albums

>refusing to listen to playlists

>Paying for 2k song limit

>le limit meme
There isn't any.

Yes but I boycott bandcamp so I'm a bit stuck

Why

Just a hunch, and it's a bit low quality. I like buying property cds

Are you baiting me? I used it a couple months ago and had to constantly delete albums to free up space.

Its a good way to support independent artists

there literally is

it's not 2k but it's there
i'm constantly deleting old saved albums to make room

not that user but there's definitely a limit to what you can save. however, you can follow any amount of artists, which is what i do personally.

>he downloads albums on spotify

I'd put Tidal for contrarian but otherwise spot on

AM > the rest

Hahaha

Nice try.

Another nice try.

Maybe.

fuck off deezer shill

^:

What are you trying to prove?

support.spotify.com/us/article/Listen-offline/
>You can download up to 3,333 songs per device, on a maximum of 3 different devices. So, you can download music to your desktop, mobile, and tablet.

support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/how-many-tracks-can-i-sync-to-my-device/
>you can sync up to 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalog on 3 separate devices (phone, tablet, computer, etc.). So that’s 9,999 tracks total.
>Not 10,000. We've tried.
lmao

I think he's one of the spotify shills

Apple Music is by far the best if you want to integrate your existing library or build a library and keep it all offline

Spotify is good if you just like casually streaming and has better recommendations.

I don't understand why there is a limit. Pretty sure no other service I've used has told me I have too many.

normies make up the majority of music listeners and people like us have the capability to find music without using playlists, i don't see the issue

>patrician
>Apple Music
that's total pleb tier, enjoy your shit 256kpbs music
patrician would be Tidal HiFi

But why are you downloading songs locally? Are you suck a skeer asshole you can't even afford a normal 4G connection?

the playlists on spotify are shite but the discover page makes accurate recommendations based on what kind of music you listen to.

Does anyone else feel sad whenever they load up Spotify on the weekends and see the recommended playlist names?

>House Party Hits
>Weekends + Friends
>Summer Cocktails
>Weekend Hangouts
>Fucking your 10/10 girlfriend
>The one weekend all year where you stay at home and do nothing

I need to find out how to make it rec me nothing but the Forever Alone and Life Sucks playlists.