What are the reasons to buy this shit?

what are the reasons to buy this shit?

install gentoo

explain

Using the new animojis feature to make emojis say really offensive things? Honestly the only reason I would consider getting one and it's a fucking minuscule reason at that.

Interesting screen design, that's literally it, everything else is in other cheaper phones (S8/S8+, Note 8, LG BY, LG V30, essential, Xaoimi Mi Mix 2) with more to come as the year goes on

i'd agree if it wasn't an overpriced apple shit
spending 1000$ for a handheld shitposting machine is just stupid.

> it's popular so I hate it
It's a nice phone with new features.

Well shit. My computer is a stationary 1000$ shitposting machine.

interesting but not good.
look at the samsung S8, also almost frame-less screen but without that retarded camera bar inside the screen area.

money should be removed from stupid individuals before they hurt themselves or others with it.
That phone in particular works very well as a money removal tool for stupid individuals.

To get laid with hot normie girls

is that a possible addition to ios updates on older phpones?

>posted from my iMac

nah, this shit only works with that new 3D facescan camera of the iphone X

kek

Not sure what computers have to do with phones.

More money than common sense? I dunno, the fact that apple still churns out this garbage and that people still buy it is a pretty clear indication that people are fucking idiots.

Edgy bro. Don’t let mom find out

Just looked it up, looks like something from a trashy dystopian future.

Brand loyalty

If you want to complain about prices that it up to you but to call it garbage is just being dishonest. I've had apple phones and Samsung's tops phones and I always found the quality and stability of the iPhones to be better.

= stupidity

i too use both, private and company phones, and my results are the other way round.

>>cheaper phones like Note 8
why not getting 2 Note 8 cause they are so cheap? Just in case you drop one or the battery dies. Samsung keeps on sucking on this.

you could as well drop your iphone, it doesn't matter.
parts replacement, especially batteries is cheaper for samsung and you can use a protective case on your phone (any phone).
saved mine several times yet.

Wow user. That stings, I hope I don't cry later.
creepy even.

we get new notes every year for work. Ive and the same iPhone for a few years. At least one app crashes a day on the note and I have to restart it at least once every few days. iPhone never has to be restarted and it is a good bit older.

note 8, s8+

lg v30, lgv30+

that 4 phones are better than this shit

the iphone i have is permanently slow. fancy ui effects don't change that. can't even disable them for more cpu power to the important things.

and the samsung/androids in general need to be optimized, e.g. disabling all the bloatware.
i need to restart my samsung once in a few weeks at worst.

The stupid curved screens make the Samsung phones much weaker and the iPhone used to win droptests. I never use phone cases, don't like them.
I'm still a stupid Galaxy user and the battery making problems after only one year. Had this problem with my Note before. My girlfriend uses her iPhone 6 for 3 years already and the the battery is still fine

I haven't restarted my iPhone in months. Maybe your company is buying cheap refurbs.

my note is optimized and it isn't faster than my 2 year old iPhone.

>be apple
>phones crack like shit (profit) so lets be retards and put more glass on it
>its 2017 still not water proof
>take away iconic home button
>take away headphone jack (fur blootoot like that will catch on)

two words
>apple
>iphone

best smartphone to date
drops panties

>S8
>dedicated shit assistant button
kek

It's the same with Samsung and many other brands

kek
i have the galaxy alpha and it hardly has problems of performance sorts despite its about 3 years old

to fit in. also to have a basic ass phone that will be outclassed by the next samsung or LG phone in 6 months or less

I'm loyal to Huawei.
Top spec at low prices.

>need new hardware
>to be a gayer version of snapchat

A11 bionic, stronger than any android in existence

>root bixby
>route to new task
>insta-new button to do anything you like

and somehow still stuck with the UI that you would think was catered to children, which i suppose the common dennominator sort of is anyhow.

The iPhone x should come with a built in user terminate protocall. This way every fucking retard stupid enough to buy one of these things will be killed and the world will become a better place because of it

this

this guy gets it

Buy a new PC to post more shit memes on Sup Forums instead