Hey Sup Forums, hangout thread. I'm bored and lonely

Hey Sup Forums, hangout thread. I'm bored and lonely.

To start off, first dubs decides if my Fable 2 play through is good or evil.

Evil

True neutral

technically speaking, since the OP got dubs while deciding between Good or Evil, then True Neutral is the only option

Oh fuck

I'm making quesadillas, wish I could share friends

yeah man, but being true neutral you probably shouldn't say bad words

Oh heck

what filling you sticking in them?

They're pre made but it's chicken and Monterey jack cheese if I'm not mistaken

So I'll try and do a neutral play through, but I'm not sure how to balance it out since the game more or less forces you one way or another. Suggestions?

Quesadillas are done

i don't think i've ever had chicken with chee-oh wait, chicken strips on pizza

yeah, that's legit

sidenote; i find dominos 'chipotle pulled pork' to be both disappointing in taste and peppery heat

then again, that's dominos for ya

I enjoy Domino's, the local one is pretty high quality but they don't deliver to my part of town (I live up a hill and across a bridge which is pretty much the town line) otherwise I'd get their stuff more often

as an aside, you just got dubs, so OP's character should either carry a lump of cheese with him at all times, or be a bit of a gambler - because people bet on games of dominos

fuck lmao dubs again, I mean yeah either one would add to the experience

I may ultimately make him a gluttonous murderer and go full evil, because evil is fun in Fable

d00d

all the dubs

ALL OF EM

it is decided then, big fat sweaty murderer thou art!

... course a cheeky chap might ask, how does that differ from real life - but i'm much too polite so i won't even broach the subject :B

I mean

I did just eat three quesadillas, and I have little to no moral compass

so there's your answer

test

A+ great job fella, proud of you

>little to no moral compass

as evidenced by your ability to quash your conscience at the thought of giving Peter Molyneux some props?

Peter Molyneux did nothing wrong

Objection.

Peter Molyneux did nothing wrong prior to 2010

where are you, i have absolutely nothing going on until like 6 tomorrow

hey OP hope you have a great day

East coast US, probably gonna shower and go to bed soon

Thank you user, your wholesome wishes are not wasted here :')

That's better. You guys are alright.

:p Midwest US, its like 3:30 Am here so i might go to bed soon too

Pre-made quesadillas ?? how fucking white are you....

Whiter than most of Sup Forums

get a grip.. buy some tortillas and some cheese.. not everything frozen is good for you.. at least make something on your own. taste better..

>implying I care at this point

Buddy, my life has been a downward spiral for a year and a half now, I don't give a shit if my food is frozen or not

Besides, this is a late night snack, not a gourmet dinner

Did everyone forget we're currently on Sup Forums?

>You guys are alright.

well some of us are

... and more to the point, we'd appreciate a warning about where not to go into tomorrow

nevah foget

Shit, forgot that was a thing. In either case I'm too busy remembering Fable exists and getting depressed. Ain't gonna do shit.

Who still plays fable 2? I guess 3 is bad and 1 is too old right?

Fuckin fable nostalgia is one of the worst

I still play 1 from time to time but it's a much longer game and requires time investment

3 is bad but it had the sexy skeleton of a good game in it. Guessing Peter forgot how to write for that one. Love me some 1 but its aged...oddly.

i'm genuinely sorry you're depressed, user

i'm only coming out of a spell that started back in late June, so i can kinda relate

playing Fable II will likely be a good distraction while you're riding it out - but what kinda support network have you got around you; docs, shrinks, counsellors, family?

Online friends for the most part. My only remaining RL friend just shipped out for Army basic, leaving me with no contacts besides the family I live with now.

That's my job, for the record. My dad just retired, my uncle who moved in with us a year and a half ago (and became an immense emotional stress to the family) has cancer, and my 89 y/o grandmother is, well, 89 years old and aging fast.

I'm stuck in the middle as a 19 year old with no actual job that can't leave the house for the risk of something happening that I need to be around to manage; for example, fighting, accidents, emergencies, etc.

Well I meant that as a joke: to me Fable is depressing after everything it's been through lol.
Been coming to terms with my actual depression. Still have my moments but I think I'm heading in a good direction. Nowadays I work on making videos and try to help people here who seem depressed.
Glad theres good people on Sup Forums. And thanks for offering some help.

arite bro, i hear ya - and yeah, i both respect and recognise your committent to family... as hectic as that can be

that's man's work

thing is, if you're getting worn down by all this to the point where it aggravates the depression, that's a big old warning light going off to say you need a bit of support as well

have you considered talking to your doc about some meds, or getting in touch with a support group for family of those with cancer

the latter are usually run by folks in similar situation who know how heavy shit can get, and it might be worthwhile just being around such people, even if you aren't able to talk

Also this is OP's response fyi

I've been on meds before and don't want to go back on them after they put me into a nervous breakdown. I've since gone to alcohol but I've gotten over that too. My best bet right now is to ride out the storm as best I can.

fair enough bro, as long as you're aware that one of the most devious symptoms of depression is the desire to isolate oneself - and it really ain't good for a man to be alone

Alright anons, looks like this thread is just about done. It's been a pleasure hanging out with you folks.

Thanks for making this sad user smile for a little while.

My family/ex wants me to get treatment for depression but idk, something about it makes me really nervous. Also tried drinking myself to death and quit because I got chest pains. Riding it out is pretty much all we can do. Just make sure you have good people to help you along. Its hard doing anything alone.

You got a steam account? If anyone needs someone to talk to/vidya I'm always online when I'm on the comp.

Yeah let me hop on my PC and find the thread real quick, I'll post my ID

steamcommunity dot com slash id slash Arhious

OP's steam, add me anons