So... I just found out my ex was cheating on me with one of my close friends. She wont tell me who though...

So... I just found out my ex was cheating on me with one of my close friends. She wont tell me who though. They're still fucking even today. I feel like i cant trust anyone now. Until i find out who it is, i feel like i have no friends. What should i do b?

Fuck :/

shit man that's rough... Sorry to hear

It just means she still got a hold of you user, right in the balls. If she can fuck you up then you're still in love with her.

What if she lied to you user so she can grab your attention? Or make you fucking miserable?

That's where you are now user. Forget what she said and move on.

OP your life is pathetic and autistic
your ex is a childish girl
you have nothing to worry about
get successful in life and then rape 10 bitches like her and dont give a shit

Its not her im upset about. I knew she cheated before just not that it was with my friend. The part that's fucking me up is that i know its someone who i trusted & thought was one of my best friends. I dont know which one it was but i know it was one of them. So i feel like none of them can be trusted until i find out

Prostitute my dud

Ive been fucking other people. We broke up over a month ago

women mright?!

If she can do that so easily then she wasn't good for you to begin with.
I know its hard, once someone hurts you like that it isn't easy to bounce back from it. But why let someone who would treat you so terribly ruin your life? They don't deserve that. More importantly: You deserve better.

Beat the shit out of everyone of your friends until they confess.

If you don't you're not alpha enough to have a girl to begin with.

Kill yourself

lol, same happened to me 3 month ago ago. Fuck it man, this was the best thing for you. You aren't wasting your time anymore, Go be happy

This actually made me feel a little better. Thank you

But i dont know which one of my friends did it.
I cant move on until i find out

Glad to help man. Learn to love yourself and be better from this. Good luck to you.

Invite them all to dinner, "friends" only. Middle of meal, lay it out. Tell them all what's going on. Someone will be caught off guard and shit a brick. Be silent after you tell them. Keep eating/ drinking. You'll be able to tell exactly who did it. Don't say a word. Finish the meal, pay for the bill and leave. Good luck op

Time will pass and you'll either find out and cut ties or you won't find out and you won't care anymore. Every single road leads somewhere. There aren't any dead ends.

Rip

this. if she cheats on you, then she isn't the right one. there's so many people out there better than her

fuck her best friend
fuck her sister (optional)
pick one
man up, move on. bitch wasn't the indicated for you.