Please explai

Please explain the greatest mystery of american culture. Why do you need two sinks for you and your spouse? What is the purpose of this personalized sinkownership. Also, why do americans want huge master bedrooms and an own shitter/shower for the parents. Makes no sense. The only reason you spend time in a bedroom is sleeping and coital fuctions. Wouldn't it be better to use that space somewhere else?

In god-tier normal cultures we share our sinks and shitters but i guess that is communism.

>In god-tier normal cultures we share our sinks and shitters but i guess that is communism.
No, it's because you're poor.

Maybe the other one is the bidet.

Because you want to be able to take a shower/ brush your teeth/put on make-up etc before going out of the room, or else your kids will jump on you and you'll never be able to do so

american logic:
>visit bill gate's house

This isn't just an american thing. It's common here.

What's the point of it? I mean they are just sinks? Take turns for god's sake.

You are supposed to use them at the same time while getting ready for your jobs, so you don't need to wait.

It's a product of feminism really.

Segregation.
The other sink is for the negro/negress the sir or madam is cheating with.

It's common here

>waiting for the other person to finish their thing

How long does it take to wash your hands? That crucial 4 seconds will cause you to be late from work.

>canada
>not america
wew

It shows you aren't a woman

Wash your face 5 min
Brush your teeth 3 min
Put on make up from 5 to 10 min
Do your hair 5 min

My gf usually does all that other stuff outside the bathroom. You only need a mirror for that.

>I'm a dumb finn who's never had a gf let alone wife

Gotcha.

>have a wife
>be so afraid of her that you need seperate sinks
>y-yes l-love, y-you can h-have your pwn s-sink

You're never getting laid.

It seems I've hit a sore spot in the soul of the undeveloped american. To question the dual sinkhood of the bathroom is to deny the existence of the 'murican culture.

I'll respond with equal force:
I got laid by yo momma last night, she didn't mind the one sink while washing her face.

Its not even American, you're just a poorfag

I put all my products in the bathroom so I do it there.
It's the whole point of a bathroom

Fucking kill yourself and take out a school while you're at is, normalscum.