/Pol daddy general/

Pol dads, how are you redpilling your kids?

For me so far, no electronics for my toddler. Tons of adult interactions in public, playing math/ space rock during bedtime, good nutrition, hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)

Pic related,
Awooooooo

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=anti perspirant aluminum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a fag.

>hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating

go fuck yourself hippie newage faggot

>implying I'll have kids

youre going to physically give your kids autism

Bets make detected.

You are just as bad as female coalburners.

How does it feel knowing your kid LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOU?!

>mixed race child
>red pilling

At least have proper daughters...

Sounds good. Check out Kevin Flaherty's Cryptogon and Farmlet blogs. Kevin's an IT professional and daytrader who dropped out to live naturally on a NZ farm. He's very intelligent and very awake. His reading recommendations alone justify the visit.

>Beta male

Stop being meanies awoo

You need a spankin

Half gook? Way to make another Elliot Rodgers

would

>pretending to have a daughter
>pretending to be the father of a child who watches Peppa Pig, one of the most embarrassingly leftist programs on television

Have proper daughters...

Proper daughters don't take pictures.

Western daughters do, umad Muhammed?

>black fucking eyes
disgusting desu
she will grow up to be a heartless dominatrix whore

Nope, my toddler is a slayer. He gets tons of adult interaction with the college sorority bitches at work and in public all the time. They flirt with him and he bants back. A fat girl and her cute friend tried to cuddle with him; he told her she smells. Then he hugged the cute girl.

I told my kids that Barak Obama's mom was a coal burner and like many other examples, the black dad abandoned the family.

I have four kids under six and I'm just making sure they don't turn into pussies. Eating healthy, being active, not playing with kids of sjw parents, homeschooling, all that jazz. Also anyone who posts pics of their kids on an Austrian cat breeding forum is retarded.

ahhh shit. op is a rice bean. way to go.

also, the hanging upside down is autism. that doesn't do anything. you also might be damaging his brain as the blood rushes to his head.

I do everything with my son that I needed my dad to do with me, since he skipped out when I was 2.

The third world anons were posting their kids in my last poldaddy thread

Daily trips to the interracial breeding grounds

I know, its just part of my copy pasta

He plays and hangs off the trees and monkey bars alot

As OP himself shows, only the non-white poltards are breeding

Hanging upside down meditating?

What the fuck??? That's a thing?

Have 4 kids, I just make sure to teach my oldest math and reading outside of school and we fight and wrestle a lot. And I make sure my wife doesn't talk back in front of them and have her keep the house clean and cook and do all the housework so they can learn how a woman is supposed to be.

Easy for a white guy to have a nice family, hit up an easy asian/latina chick and provide the money, they provide the food, the comfort, and the offsprings like a traditional honey

I'm already financially stable and was poldad ready for 6 years now.

0_O

This is a general I don't hate.

Just brought one of my twins home tonight. Slowly sinking in that this kid is officially part of me and everything about my life for the next "18" years. But it still barely sunk in.

Hate to be that guy but, how do you know that she isn't cucking you?

Youre a fag. And not getting them familiarized with electronics is a mistake. And awoo is cancer of the worst kind. Please drink bleach.

You sound like a mommas boy

Good luck on parenting

Oh, are those your kids OP?

and fuck you guys, you could've congratulated me or something

your son is going to grow up the biggest faggot alive.

Sounds fun, teach your kids the value of money

Do not give allowances. What im going to do when my boy is slightly older is make him understand fractional reserve banking. Jk. Im going let my lil bro buy whatever he wants and ill pay 50% of it if he works to pay the other 50%

You sound like a protective father, your twins will be lucky

No need to seek others congratulations when they are right in front of you ;3

Kids are 8 and 12. No cell phones, 45 minutes of internet, only facebook or youtube and I require their passwords to each site, no make-up or deodorant, chores once a day, no friends inside the house, no going out unaccompanied by an adult, Church every Sunday, and they don't get name brand clothes, only on Christmas. My wife used to work in a clothing factory so she knows have to knit and sew like a pro anyway.

It's how my parents raised me and hope it's how my kids raise their kids.

My son will take your wife's daughter virginity, break up with her, and set her off on a dangerous spiral getting used up by chang, chad, and cha'quillle

Be careful

I'm red Pilling my children by not having them

This world is shit and they are too good for it

can people stop with the vpns?

My 8 year old daughter says she doesnt have any black friends at school, because black people are gross. Funny thing is she has half black cousins.

>Mfw proud father

Says the europoor on a vpn

Thirty minutes? That's child endangerment bro.

>no deodorant
wat

Do not keep your kids inside the house until they are 18. At 16 I'm going to start making it clear to my kids that they need to start looking into other living options so that by their 18th birthday they are already on their own.

>no deodorant
>no friends inside the house

For what purpose

KEK

antiperspirant aluminum maybe?

>Aluminum-based compounds are the active ingredients in antiperspirants. They block the sweat glands to keep sweat from getting to the skin's surface. Some research has suggested that these aluminum compounds may be absorbed by the skin and cause changes in estrogen receptors of breast cells.Oct 14, 2014
>Antiperspirants and Breast Cancer Risk - American Cancer Society

google.com/search?q=anti perspirant aluminum

>Tons of adult interactions in public
Congrats, now your child is 13, but believes to be as mature as a 20y/o.
Now she will actively hang out around grown ups and probably be a pedophile's next target.
Be carefull that you talk to your Children about that issue. Just because other people may tell her ,,wow you're so mature" it doesn't mean it's true

At least teach her the decency not to take bathroom selfies.

It's partially because the aluminum and other chemicals, but the reason I forbid deodorant and makeup in the house is because of vanity, I don't want my kids to grow up brainwashed like everyone else on tv. Even with my wife and myself, I only wear deodorant and she only wears her make up when we go out once a blue moon, like to a restaurant or the movies.

yeah but only some deodorants have that

Nah, hes gonna be a successful networking with people at the rate he's going

Already swooning massive pussy at his age due to constant interaction with college girls at my work and neighborhood. Mom's social social just gives him a solid head start

Dont worry he gets tons of play time with kids his age

What about when your kids are teenagers in gym class?

They are going to smell like shit dude. Huge difference between being vain and being the smelly kid in class.

Social circle*

I tell them that if they think they smell, they should go to the bathroom and wash themselves under the armpit with soap and water. Or do nothing. Humans have lived long enough without deodorant.

so sheltered lol

My kids redpilled themselves.

my son tells me how he tells mexicnas they have to go back in school

heard him singing a song:

"we have to build that wall... to make america great again"

he said he heard it on youtube.

i was surprised

Do you also not have them brush their teeth? Humans existed for a long time before they did that too.

Just seems really weird. I think your kids are going to hate you because of your retarded rules and become even bigger degenerates than their peers who wear deodorant (!) ...

You raise your kids your way, let me raise my kids my way. I am not their friend, I am their parent.

I'm in the military so anything that happens on base im privy to, as far as who she hangs out with and such. Also it's hard to cheat with three kids not in school.

Every time my girl is disgusted by a shit skin. I reward her. Shes only 3.

Futures looking bright boys

Why only one of your twins?