Jungian mystic here...

Jungian mystic here. I am willing to discuss the deep mysteries with anyone who knows what to ask for as long as this thread stays up. I had an intuition that someone here needed my help. If it's you, ask your question and I'll answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.wp.com/churchofhighertruth.com/xxx/2017/09/Ksfsozzrsor.jpg?ssl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are in my prayers

Kundalini

Remember that raising Kundalini to the crown chakra drains the physical energies to feed to kether. While this gives you spiritual strength, it removes your grounding with the earth. This may not be what you're really seeking. Be sure that you know what you're giving up in exchange for what you're getting.

Cool symbol. What is it?

the fuck is a jungian mystic?

egazini singomunye
ngoba lokhu kuyiqiniso
bonke bayakuphuma
futhi usikhulule

It's a heptagram. It's an archetypal symbol of great power across many different religions and traditions. For instance, to the Christians it's the symbol of Creation across seven days. To the Wiccans it's a faerie star. In Thelema, it represents the Great Mother, Babalon.

Please go into more detail. This is important and I would really appreciate it.

Carl Jung was a child psychiatrist, and began noticing that all the children he was treating began spontaneously drawing mandalas at about the same age, without prompting. The simplest form of a mandala is a circle with two lines through it in a cross-hairs pattern. Curious, he began researching the symbol and discovered that it was universal across all times, traditions, and religions, and that it therefore had to be something built into the structure of the human brain.

This was his initiation into archetypes. As a Jungian mystic, I follow Jung's tradition of seeking out commonalities between shamanstic rituals, religions, and folklore, seeking what's effective from the window-dressing of superstition around it.

How to open third eye? And is it safe?

Ol nomf vorsg goho iad galt.

How's the 8th grade going?

Isn't he the one who shit talked about 46&2

There's been some research done into the physiological differences between Zen Buddhist and Hindu Transcendental meditation. Despite the fact that they look exactly the same on the surface, they're doing very different things in the brain. For example, when a noise is repeated over and over again, the normal response is for the brain to have a large response the first time, then a smaller and smaller response each time thereafter, though still being aware of it. A meditating Hindu master, however, has a small response the first time, then a much smaller response the next few times, and then finally no response at all. The brain actually blocks the sound entirely. On the other hand, a meditating Zen master's brain shows exactly the same level of response every single time; it's as if it's being heard for the first time every time.

What this means is that the Hindu practice of raising Kundalini is about denying the illusion of Maya, blocking out the world of the flesh, as expressed symbolically through raising Kundalini to the crown chakra, which aligns with kether kabalistically. This increases your power in the realm of the Godhead, but at the expense of drawing it from the realm of the senses. This is not a good or a bad thing, it's simply a transaction of power. Zen meditation is about centering yourself within yourself, being super-aware of your body as a physical entity. Where Hindu fakirs deny the body and torment the flesh to deny it, Buddhist master achieve control over the body -- heartbeat, thermoregulation, and so on.

Be aware of your goal so you know what it is you're paying for.

When I meditate I feel a swelling / buldging feeling invetween my eyes and where my spine meets my head, what does this mean?

Is it possible to seperate the spirit from the physical body

93 93/93

Aleister Crowley was a possessed fool.

It most definitely is not safe. The deep mysteries are buried in the operating system of the human mind. To "open the third eye" means messing with the factory settings of the mind, and this carries both risk and warnings. The same way your operating system will give you pop-ups with increasingly strident warnings when you try to change important settings which can make your whole computer non-functional ("Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you want to change this setting? It can make your system PERMANENTLY unstable and CANNOT be undone..."), you will begin experiencing increasingly scary and inexplicable events when you start diving into the unconscious for the deep mysteries. You may experience anything from an encounter with the Men in Black or the Black-Eyed Children to increased activity from Shadow People as you penetrate below the surface of the world. These are there for the purpose of frightening you away from altering the settings which keep you sane and floating on the surface. Opening the third eye means being willing to let go of these safe settings and risk destroying your mind.

>Not OP

It means your nerves are tensing up

I wanted to add that the middle pillar exercise is a great way to build up and cycle energy plus energetically "activate" the major chakras. I'm sure you knew that but I doubt others do.

>It most definitely is not safe. The deep mysteries are buried in the operating system of the human mind. To "open the third eye" means messing with the factory settings of the mind, and this carries both risk and warnings. The same way your operating system will give you pop-ups with increasingly strident warnings when you try to change important settings which can make your whole computer non-functional ("Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you want to change this setting? It can make your system PERMANENTLY unstable and CANNOT be undone..."), you will begin experiencing increasingly scary and inexplicable events when you start diving into the unconscious for the deep mysteries. You may experience anything from an encounter with the Men in Black or the Black-Eyed Children to increased activity from Shadow People as you penetrate below the surface of the world. These are there for the purpose of frightening you away from altering the settings which keep you sane and floating on the surface. Opening the third eye means being willing to let go of these safe settings and risk destroying your mind.

Either this or simply opening up a can of bullshit

It can mean any number of things. Meditation is an intensely personal experience, and it will conform to the shape of your internal spiritual geography. Do you have a dream guide or a spirit guide? This is a question your guide can answer, since your guide is a personification of a part of your own archetypal personality matrix. It's why you have a guide; it's there to give you conscious access to the more inaccessible parts of your own unconscious mind.

>spotantious kundalini awakening around the age of 23
>took years of searching and looking to figure out what the fuck actually happened with myself and my mind
>mfw still a mental mess

What is your opinion on drug induced psychosis and psychosis in general?
For example auditory hallucinations of God

No. We get the same sensation when we forget to relax our anus in between logs. He's either not charging enough or not relaxing entirely.

I prefer Leary

93 brother.
I'm in the OTO with PI degree.
I'm intrigued with your Jungian knowledge.

Probably not in the sense you mean. To use Gnostic terminology, we don't have a soul, we ARE a soul. The soul is the combination of spirit (pneuma) and body (soma). Separating the spirit and the body meaning the end of the soul, just as separating the paint and the canvas of a painting means the end of the artwork.

Of course, this will happen eventually regardless, and there are ways of inducing ego-death while still being a soul, but I don't think that's what you were referring to.

just ahead of me

It's safe if you can handle it. To be able to handle it, you need to be able to handle an open mind. An open mind is not "an open mind", as the expression "an open mind" in a liberal sense means easily influenced and controlled by people and ideas.

You need to have a real open mind, which means no strong believes of any kind that you dont want to let go. Everything you know about the earth, science, religion is all human ideas made by humans. The final truth is that nobody knows anything for certain.

People who accept this may become depressed, which means opening the third eye can be risky. If you accept that we don't know anything for certain other than we are all part of the universe, open your third eye and embrace the peace of the universe. We are all different expressions of the same consciousness; the universe.

What?

Being mystic is so gay

Yes, you're perfectly correct, thank you. The pillars are an excellent way of building a spiritual road map which allows you to move these metaphorical energies around in a controlled way.

agreed. It's like having a strong-willed desire to go the opposite direction on the road. Just because your new parent said you should. In the case of Crowley, this meant taking poops on peoples floor and drinking it too

It's a form of mental illness

They're not metaphorical

Bullshit

Jews control the media, the banks, Hollywood and every record label.

I love you bro. I wish I could have known that before but I would not have listened. I had to see for myself. I thought I was prepared but I was not. In essence I was soul raped.

having said that, I sought the truth. I got the truth and I would not take away that experience for anything. now I know. not everyone should begin the awakening process, not until they are ready. but how can anyone be ready for the truth of all thngs, really.. a hard pill to swallow...

stop the hate - spread love. love nurtures and grows, hate destroys. create beauty and love everyone. do not judge.

Is that about it bro?

Just as being gay its justified only for people who had traumatic abusive childbood

Actually it's more of a partial mental illness. With a little power & control, even the rape victim can feel okay

in your specific case, opening your mind in particular, you would be correct.

You have something to add?

Don't worry, enlightenment is always messy and painful. I'm 48 years old and still trying to achieve some kind of spiritual equilibrium.

My awakening came when I was about 12 or 13 years old. There was this gym coach at a club I belonged to, and he was very strange. He was a big, fat, slovenly guy who always wore gym shorts and a stripy t-shirt, and always had three days of stubble on his double chins. One day he gave me a strange look out of the blue and said, "Let's go for a walk."

We began walking circles around the grassy area behind the club and and asked me, "What's life?"

I gave him the answer I'd been taught in school: "Something capable of reproduction, locomotion, and respiration."

He nodded and seemed to change the subject. He said, "Okay, what's a door?"

"It's a rectangular--"

"If it's square, it's not a door?"

"It's a wooden object which--"

"If it's metal, it's not a door?"

"It's any object placed between two rooms which---"

"If I took it off its hinges and laid it on the ground, you wouldn't recognize it as a door?"

And so on, again and again, for about 40 minutes. Slowly I ran out of words and we walked in silence as I began to realize that all my life I'd been using doors, could point at any object and INSTANTLY tell you whether or not it was a door -- but that I had no idea WHY it was a door. And that I'd neither realized this nor questioned it.

And as I thought about this he smiled and said, "Now... what's life?"

And the top of my head blew off. I'd lived in a box all my life and thought the lid was the sky, and he'd just opened the lid.

Yup. The structure is heavily flawed. Meaning the brain. And so the function is faulty.. Common man does a beautiful job at making faulty look sophisticated

this bro speaks the truth. a message of hope for those that would listen, a warning for those who would not.

i need scissors! 61!

It's my girlfriends birthday on Sunday and I've bought her a dyson v6 vacuum cleaner. My friend says this is an incorrect gift and now I'm worried that she won't like it. Should I also get chocolates?

have you read the red book? (in german)

I tend to take the phenomenological view that the world as we experience it is what we refer to as reality, simply because there's nothing else to which the word "real" could be referring in any useful way. The experience of psychosis is still an experience, and like everything we experience, is open to investigation and questioning about meaning, purpose, and utility to our lives and our identity. In that sense, a psychotic experience is no different than any other type of experience. After all, we learn lessons from books and movies, and aren't books and movies a form of psychosis?

The square is there because God cares. Can't leave the square no matter how scared.

I got this.
Opening the 3rd eye isn't dangerous. In fact, it can be natural for some people. It manifests in different ways for different people...all via sight. There are many ways of controlling such abilities.
Christians may say it's against gods law but honestly, it isn't if you want to think of it as the door to the gift of prophacy.
Otherwise, the third eye is useful in so many other ways no matter what path one follows.
If you decide to really delve into it, it is good tip have a good grounding first. Honestly though, that's just natural in such cases.
Now what you do spiritually on the other hand, that is where potential caution comes in. Don't fuck around with certain entities of you don't know what you're doing. That is a totally different subject though. In any case, it never hurts to banish, set up a circle, and set up watch towers.

Thelema is like any other model of understanding; there are some essential truths hidden in trappings of superstition. The strength of Jungian psychology is in being able to penetrate through the goat skulls and silly hats to the meat of it has to teach us. After all that material is there to distract the Sleepers and keep them from recognizing the Awakened, whom they instinctively fear and hate, and will destroy if they can.

Isn't the translation accurate?

Psychosis is an electrical charge working at you , surfacing your brain because of a positive charge

Yes if you want her to suck you with her mouth and not the dyson

My backs fucked, my health keeps failing, I've worked my cunt off to improve my lot in life and keep getting fucked over by circumstance. If you've got answers for me provide them. Like is it worth the effort or am I better off OD'ing or topping myself? Serious question this isn't about emotional pain just living with chronic pain as fuckwits keep telling me it'll get better and it only gets worse.

A door is an object paired with a function, the former being less particular than the latter.

never 100%

plus it's just not as cool if you aren't reading his original calligraphy

Keep going

You clearly don't understand what mysticism is. In the Aristotlian model, there are three ways of obtaining knowledge: empiricism, rationalism, and revelation. The application of pure empiricism is called science, the application of pure rationalism is called philosophy, and the application of pure revelation is called mysticism. Mysticism, then, involves the use of non-conscious mental processes to achieve understanding in ways not involving the senses or logical deduction. Intuition, for example, is revelatory.

Ideally we use all three, science, philosophy, and mysticism, since each has strengths which counter the weaknesses of the others. And just as a person who primarily uses science as the lens through which to see the world is a scientist, someone who sees the world primarily through the lens of intuition and unconscious understanding is a mystic.

No "mental illness" involved.

Can you post instructions for a luck talisman from the key? I'm asking for a friend.

Everything is a metaphorical. Ceci n'est pas une pipe. What we call reality is itself metaphorical. To quote Werner Heisenberg, "What we see is not reality in itself, but reality exposed to our method of questioning."

i got a huge earth grounding - so would it be worth a try?

And the problem is that the 'awakened' lack sobriety. Mysticism hasn't evolved since Amun-Ra, while technology, medicine, math and language have.

I just saw the movie "mother!" and left the theater 2000% confused, can someone explain it meaning to an uneducated poorfag?!?
Tf did I just watch Sup Forums?

>93
That's nothing to do with Jung, you soft-headed New Age dabblers.

will the white roller coaster in luna park finally fail

or is it just me that will fail

Lol. I like how you described it. Thankyou for your description.

Yup

To be honest, I don't know. I'm walking the path just like you, and I don't know -- or care -- where it ends. It's all about the journey, and about learning to trust that you're always where you're supposed to be. The truths we find along the way can rarely be passed on, as you've already discovered, because they're intensely personal and rely on immediate experience. Others will either fail to understand or will mistake the messenger for the message. As the D.T. Suzuki wrote, "To point at the moon a finger is needed, but woe to those who take the finger for the moon."

Are you fine now or are you still bothered?

This...

roleplay: the thread

8/8 m8.

The Eight Circuit Model subsumes all mystical schools of thought.

ITT psychobabble bullshit by wannabe occultists who make themselves feel special by pretending they're "enlightened" unluke the unthinking "sleepers". Muh chakras bro. Muh third eye.

why r u talking zulu?

What commentary on extraterrestrials do you have? And how do they fit into this mysticism?

you have no right to enter the spritual world

I know you think you're being half-facaetious with your question, but I'm going to help you, friend. Take a hardcover book, any book, and hold it up on its spine. Ask your question out loud, concentrate on the question, and then allow the book to fall open to a random page and point at a random paragraph. This paragraph will answer your question directly and succinctly.

This is called bibliomancy, and what makes it work is a psychological phenomenon called apophenia, which is the tendency for the human mind to find patterns in things, even when no pattern is present. If you can't find a pattern, your brain will actually project one from your own subconscious. Because there is no context for this paragraph you're reading, your unconscious will actually draw from itself in trying to find a meaning. You will be answering your own question by putting the powerful machinery of the unconscious mind to work on it.

Thank you bro. I needed to be reminded about the journey. I can get hung up on point A and point B and neglect the line between. perfect timing my friend.

I read French and English, not German, although I plan to learn one day if, for no other reason, than to be able to read Husserl without ripping my hairs out at page-long sentences with all the verbs stacked at the end.

Occult work to anyone but an actual magician involves using formulas with the intent of momentarily or temporarily being one. It is like pumping more natural adrenaline or using sexual energy to better lift & workout because energy has been freed up. While the Magician doesn't need to rely on power that isn't his own. His creations are obedient to him, not the other way around.

I have a very specific and unpleasant reaction to smoking weed. I lose all sense of my body and this world, sometimes I black out. It doesn't take much (a single hit) and afterwards I have a splitting headache for days. They are some of the worst experiences of my entire life.

It's like all my nightmares over my whole life got together and decided to really show me what's lurking underneath.

I've heard people have bad experiences, but I've never met anyone who has a reaction quite like I do.

My mom's side of the family is prone to mental illness and one of my great uncle's had Schizophrenia.

Yeah it's a shame more people don't listen to Leary

Can you help me find the truth

I'm doing ok. my experience was a little over a year ago and still processing. It is what it is. I get frustrated living among so may fundamentalist types and let them take away my joy from time to time but I can be thin skinned, I suppose I am where I am to thicken my skin.

You know what? It's going all right. I'm not OP but it's going all right. Thanks for asking homie

I've met the shadow people since I was a child in the state of Hypnagogia - what does that mean? also- my dream guide is one of them I guess..

I once had an experience of Siberien Samans during meditation - riding past me, the circeling me and staring at me and at last bowing the heads, jumping with their horses over me and riding away.. how would u interpret that?

No. Energy is real. It's maybe the one thing we know. A void center to the disk that is knowledge. I exist, you exist. And it has something to do with energy.

He said metaphorical energies. Either there are energies present or there are not.

Im sorry you feel that way. you'll see, then you'll be sorry you act this way. mockers gonna mock what they don't understand. I used to mock also.

In all honesty probably best to stay away from weed and psychedelics with that family history. Coming from someone who spent time in mental hospitals because of them...

Early this summer I found out that I have a purpose in life. I don't know what it is but it ended the hopelessness nonetheless. Lsd/psilocybin in combination(had a 6 year break from psychedelics after drug-induced psychosis in early age).

Anyhow, I literally saw the evolution in first person, and after I had realized that i'm nothing more than food for worms mother Gaia touched my body. It was a beam of life energy streaming through my body in long pulses, completely stretching the length of my body. From my toetips to the top of my head, just pure life-energy reminding me that i'm alive and that's all I have now.

It was an ancient god, it was a She, it was a great creature, not good nor evil. I won't describe her further but i know for sure other people has had same or similar encounters.

Don't know much about Carl Jung tho.

You're looking at the wrong end of the telescope, friend. You think you're cursed, but you have in fact been blessed. I, too, have serious health challenges, including diabetes, asthma, and going slowly blind from a very rare disease called pigment disperson syndrome. These things are not curses; far from it. The Universe is a test to destuction. The greater the hardships placed on us, the farther along we are in our studies. Those of us who play life on hard mode learn fastest and best. All the pain and torment you feel is a forging fire, burning away the parts which are unimportant.

If your life is a horror, you've been offered the opportunity for advanced studies in Being.

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts." -- Richard Bach

You can always light one of those glass candles (white or blue although the color isn't really that important honestly) you see In the Mexican aisles of the grocery store then simply ask the arch Angel Gabriel for healing and his guidance. It might feel funny at first but part of the faith is trusting that you are heard....because I guarantee, you will be heard. Be persistent if needed. You will be heard.
(Hint: if you can't find one of those candles, any unused candle will do. Its ok to even start asking now before the candle then get it later.)

i0.wp.com/churchofhighertruth.com/xxx/2017/09/Ksfsozzrsor.jpg?ssl=1

roll

Can you give any tips on astral projection? I've been trying for a few months now and can't get past the vibrational stage. I've watched videos and read different accounts on how to do it but still lose it towards the end. Mind you, I haven't had much time to try recently because school. Does meditation earlier in the day help? Is the practice safe?

How can we be jungian and mystic ? Is that not to admit that psychoanalysis is definitely not a science ? If it's a philosophical theory, how can this be "mystic" ? In what sense does you understand this word, mystic ?