Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

Whos playing this morning, lets have a discussion here.

Fav Gun?
Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Ump / AKM
>Fav Vehicle: UAZ
>Fav Looting Place: Watertown
># of Chicken Dinners: 100+

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

No one cares about your shitty game

carry me in duo plez

d:
Xd

The best gun is the scar
The best vehicle is the dacia
The best looting place is the smaller building in mylta power

Scar can be used to clear houses and as a sniper
Dacia is the fastest 4wheel vehicle with the most cover
Mylta power gives you level 3s and 2 rifles every time

i solved the game for you

>>Fav Gun: AKM/SKS
>>Fav Vehicle: Buggy
>>Fav Looting Place: Anywhere far away from the plane and I feel safe.
>># of Chicken Dinners: 6

yep, 100% legit on this.
thats how you win, you get far away.

Truth.
I like to avoid fighting unless I have to, The few matches I've one were the only people I killed were the last ones alive because I'll get loaded out and hide in the hills.

Yeah. alot of people go for the kills though and drop in high POP areas. pass. i like to win, i dont want 130023432802 kills, ill take a win with 5 kills any day.

mini14 is best at the moment. would be shocked if it doesnt get nerfed. i took out an entire squad in about 10 seconds yesterday with it then turned on a guy that started shooting me while i was looting and killed him too.

vehicle is the 2seater bike. fast as fuck but since yesterdays update cannot crash into shit without blowing up.

looting place is dependant on my mood. if i want a fight ill go to a place near the plane and kill everyone.

i get around 2-3 chicken dinners a day.

Fav Gun As of late the Mini14 before that was M16.

Vehicles I tend to stay away from unless I would end up fucked but I guess Id pick Dacia because why not.

Looting place depends on which way the plane comes in. I avoid the cluster fuck that is school most of the time (Unless im feeling frisky) but if I know 2 people landed near me I will attempt to take them out etc.

Chicken Dinners = 0

Ive only had the game for a bit and I am fairly new to this type of game.

I tend to avoid fights in progress as to not get sandwiched or anything but I hate HATE hiding all fucking game. Getting a win with 1 kill means nothing to me. Id rather drop play for a while get like 3-5 kills and then die then just fucking hide forever. I get sometimes that is just how it turns out but like fuck do I hate hiding away from literally everybody.

favgun: DB shotty, or fully stocked out kar98
Vehicles: I barely use any, motorbike without sidecart is what i tend to use
Looting place: Ruins or underwater town near rozhok
Chicken dinners: 10-20ish
Try not to engage too much in fights, usually play squads and rely on good teammates

just realised pubg.me gives you win stats. It says i have 55 wins total but it takes ages for it to update your stats so take that with a pinch of salt

Jesus Christ you guys are all pussies. Just land in a god damn high pop area and shoot people for fucks sake. if you keep landing in the middle of nowhere you won't be good enough to get the kills that matter, you'll just die in the top 20.

Are you entertained ???

yes

As much as I hate reminding you that there are other boards, I think there's a pubg general on /vg/

Pubg = shittiest game of the year

I got a Chicken Dinner on my second ever game. First game was figuring out controls, second game was domination. Both were solo games.

Got banned people with big team just repoted me i ask why told me because im a faggot after i sniped them mind you i just got the game 3 days ago took all day to download

Runs like shit on my pc but h1z1 runs ok still

well the one thing has nothing to do with the other, one is to hide and play safe and boring, the other one is to go for the kills and be in the action, ANND if you do the second option and somehow manage to win, is the best thing ever.

LOL nice bro thats good shit though.

yeah its a rough game to run/load, it eats processor like crazy.

post your specs, I want to laugh

I find an enjoyable intensity in avoiding people.
especially when it's just me and a squad rolls into the small cottage I'm looting, I'll hide and move around to avoid them, bonus points if I steal their car and get away.
Whenever I'm really bored I'll in high pop areas and fight a few matches, but the real fun is trying to be unseen.

Best gun is mini14 no way a recoil nerf isn't incoming. If shot one lands they are dead.

No vehicle.

20+ squad wins. Only play a game or 3 per night a few times about week.

I killed 9 people with AWM