So PETA has been harassing a researcher at Yale, Christine Lattin, who is studying songbird endocrinology...

So PETA has been harassing a researcher at Yale, Christine Lattin, who is studying songbird endocrinology. It has been getting a lot of attention, and this woman might lose her job.

I wonder if there's a way to get PETA or a similar group to turn on major SJW figures to discredit them.

Thoughts?

Dress up as antifa and "accidentally" catch a dog in your crossfire. Get it on vid tho

this could work. obviously they'd have to be wearing all leather at the time

Isn't it PETA who euthanize like 70% of rescue dogs? And then they collect their billions in donations.

I thought that was the ASPCA

I think this is on the right track. What if a video of some "antifa" faggots shooting a dog in the face or throwing a bunch of cats off a cliff were released? that would be perfect

>"it's wrong to kill animals!"
>over 90% euthanasia rate
>"it's ok when we do it!"
PETA

kinda like oppression is okay when the left does it

But who'll shoot the dog? or throw cats off a cliff? and dress up as a trannyfag while they're at it?

there are plenty of homeless guys who will do anything for a case of beer. and as a bonus they could keep the warm clothing when they're done

Find some introverted weirdo on Craigslist to do it.
Then beat his fucking ass when the camera is off.

Not going to work. peta tries to protect animals from humans. we all know that the left is just a bunch of animals.

lol

They already beat a cat because the retards thought it looked like Hitler, and nobody batted an eye.

>They already beat a cat because the retards thought it looked like Hitler
Wait what?

Well said sir.

They blinded it and put it in a bin to die, Its ok now I think though

no one batted an eye, because there was no proof it was antifa. Some lady found her cat dead in a trashcan, and claimed someone did it because the cat had a hitler moustache

PETA is a literal joke. Not even other animal rights groups take them seriously.

Please don't bring more animals into your shit. If you see a human you don't like just put a knife into his eye socked and your problems with him are over.

That's fucked up. I mean I know they kind of make a name for themselves by doing fucked up shit, but wow.