NK won't do shit...

NK won't do shit. They don't have the logistics for an all out war and if they fire an ICBM and it manages to successfully hit it's target it'll be game over for everyone.

no shit shitcunt

We're all aware of that. It's not NK's leadership that we're worried about.

Congratz you now understand world politics better than the president.
Looking for a new job user?

>worried about NK's anything
isn't everyone there borderline starving?

They're just bluffing. Kim jong cuck knows he can't take on the strongest military in the world. He's just trying to stir up shit to make him look strong. At least I hope so. He should know he can't take on the full strength of the US.

not really game over for everyone. Just them. They would be invaded and conquered and would have to learn to speak american. The name kim would come to mean bitch boy for all eternity

ayys will fry Kim's nukes

I'm torn on this. I've felt like they've been bluffing for a long time and multiple signs pointed to it. In previous years the North Koreans were stuck in a loop of putting on a show of force and then backing down in return for UN aid. This time not only have they broken that mold, but for a moment the South was soft and even offered them aid free of prerequisites in the middle of the tension and they flat out refused it. What can they be playing at if they are driving down this path of no return? Either they're calling bluffs or they are making an insane all in bet that if conflict were to happen it would be initiated by the US and the international community might back down and refuse support or god forbid China would back them fully like the first time around.

Depressed suicide...

Protip: The NK demonstrations are IN DIRECT RESPONSE to operation Foal Eagle. Foal Eagle is the US demonstrating military superiority right on the NK/SK border and in the NK sea. We've been doing it for decades now.

They have battleships right on the coast, in clear sight of any one who's looking. We'll scramble fighter jets over NK, we'll shoot missiles into the sea.

We do the same thing with Russia, or with any nation we're on sketchy turns with, and then if they have a counter-bluster our media likes to pretend it's them being aggressive for no reason.

NK is doing nothing more than showing it can defend itself if it's forced to.

Also, there are many nations with nuclear capability that we're on sketchy terms with. No one is dumb enough for a nuclear first strike... except perhaps, us. Any sensible man knows the counter attack will send their nation back to the stone age.

Maybe it's time to just allow a nation the freedom to dislike us. You don't make them like us more and win hearts and minds by bombing them into submission. You just create another unwinnable quagmire.

Sure, we could take out NK militarily and have Kim Jong-un executed within a week.... BUT we would have the same struggle holding onto it that we have in Iraq and Afghanistan. The population will *always* resent us, particularly the longer we've occupied them. They will always fight a guerilla war.

Not to mention wars aren't free. You know why our currency is worth half of what it was in 2000? Nonstop war and debt. It may seem like it's okay for the government for the government to spend more than it takes in and just have the federal reserve print more money, but it's paid for in the value of our currency. Most of the national debt is NOT to other nations, it's to the private banking entities of the federal reserve. And all our tax dollars don't even cover the barest minimum interest payments. So the answer is NOT more military spending.

Kim is the most common surname in SOUTH Korea, with over 6 million people...

Agree and diagree...Trump hasn't said shit this time. That tells me it's go time...N. Korea is going to get some shit blown to bits very soon...Heard it here first

Sup Forums exist for a reason keep your Shit views outta b thanks

go fap to trap faggot

>invaded and conquered
the reasons the US hasn't already is because it'd be ridiculously expensive to get NK up to US standards (LOL) and that NK has the 4th largest military in the world but are the 48th most populated country and every person is so indoctrinated that'd they'd commit sudoku as soon as the government falls

Me or them? Either way you're not far off, but in all seriousness, I don't think that is 100%. I think Kim has backed himself into a precarious corner. There are reports of him killing a family member and people have defected at a far greater rate. I think the party started losing faith and in order to reestablish it he went too far and wrote some checks that the great bank of DPRK could not cash.

China have said if anyone attacks the norks first then they will fully back them.

But if the norks attack first, then they will be on their own.

No shit Sherlock. Have you heard of the Sampson Option? It isn't the reality of the situation, but rather the remote possibility of it which empowers the one who wields nuclear arms.

yeee, I know that's why I said the north is banking on us making the first move if that is their MO. Either way you're right.

.....and ?

Aww did i offend the little faggot? Do you need a safe space retard?

Not to mention if America attacks first, SJWs and leftist loonies the world over will throw a shit fit and youll be the bad guys.

all its going to take is one mistake..wrong plane shot down etc... I wouldn't be suprised if the US pulls a false flag to justify an air strike....Google Operation Northwoods or Gulf Of Tonkin

kek

america hasn't invaded because they don't have any wealthy oil deposits. They also don't want to upset neighboring superpower china.
Whether the populous is totally brainwashed or just playing along to survive is questionable.
what is known is Kim jong is all bluff and nothing is going to happen. He has a little boy idea of how to deal with things.

Everyone knows this, dumbass. They even released a statement last week saying that their nuclear weapons program was a preventative measure due to US actions in Iraq and Libya. They said they wouldn't fire first, but military action intended to remove their leader would cause them to launch.

Their country is retarded, but it's a practical measure.

The US has some war mongers in high places. Beides that war is good for the economy and population pruning

The US loves war this country has always been at war somewhere

This poster is the archetype of pseudo intellectual, childlike participant in these conversations. This isn't about "liking" or "not liking" this is about nations and lives and unreasonable men born into insanity.

You're right user. Whole situation is fucked. Well I'm going to bed finally and hopefully I don't wake up and see those dipshits launched another missile that broke apart and accidentally struck something starting world war 3.

american redneck bush wacker spotted
Muh Guns, Muh Military

damn you good!

If I was North Korean I would want a game over.

there's always one of them

rednecks are the only hope you fat basement dwellers have if shit does hit the fan

fails to mention the Korean war
25 Jun. 1950 – 27 Jul. 1953

oh the irony

Why not just bomb them for a week or two and then let china roll in and take over? Korea's been divided since the 40s anyway, the south doesn't give a shit about reunification with the north. As long as they can keep making tonnes of money churning out cars and iphones and china leaves them alone... kim jong who?

Fails to mention hostilities were never officially ended. Technically still at war since 1950

>China doesn't want North Korean refugees
>US wants to keep South Korea as an ally

blah blah blah bullshit
more military spending
= more gold/opoim/oil your corrupt government can steal
= more shekels for you corrupt fucks

they wont do shit - unless they have to
the agressor is the USA, faggot

If you know anything about politic then you should know the "drama" that is going on over there is the least interesting part of world political issue.
This country says this, that country says that....yada, yada, yada. Nothing will happen, so you can just drop your edgy attitude. It's like watching cats picking a fight with one another.

Do you honestly think anything you just said was intelligent or correct?

US keeps korea as an ally. No more north korea and south korea, just korea and the newest part of china. I don't believe china really wants any part of any war in asia. They've become the most powerful nation in the world by selling the rest of us cheap shit, why fuck up that cash flow?

You have to be 18 to use this site

The ICBM is just for deterrent purposes...

Just look at how large the USA is...

It would take thousands of nukes to flatten it.

But still, the US will not risk losing say Seattle just to invade.

China would just kill them all like they do their own people

It was officially over when the 4077 packed up

kek..no shit I didn't catch that

let's hope they do
the result will be the downfall of the US and the korean people fighting their invading forces until the US empire collapses in on itself

americans are too retarded to comprehend a larger picture
the DPRK already won and they are shitting themself because they know it

yes you do but you can stay if you don't bother us adults k?

There's piles of Turd with more intelligence than the president.

>I believe in conspiracies without evidence but you're the child
OK buddy, shouldn't you be playing with your Tonka truck?

They will never be able to build thousands of nukes.

They have a gdp of about 15 billiion. That's tiny in the grand scheme of things.

what did I say about not bothering the adults?!?!
I'm off now to get my strap.
wait right here...

That's their problem... better them than the japanese or the guamese(?) Guamians(?)

both china and russia are invested in keeping NK intact, it's a bufferzone for both asian powers afterall

The upper level leadership are aware that they are a paper tiger. The more recent nonsense has as much to do with internal politics in the DPRK as it does with the past cycle of make threats, and demand aid. What makes this year different is that in the January/April timeframe, the old aid packages expired and no one wants to renew them. The UN food aid program refers to this as "donor fatigue", since countries get tired of spending money to feed their people when the government just pours everything into the military.

China won't back them, but they don't want to deal with their shit either, since it'll be a mess either way.

the chinks are preparing to cash in their chips, the subversion tactics proving to have been a success, they recognize americucks are weak and will soon be dominated by commie overlords

Trump wants to Nuke them. He may be the second president in history to get to order a nuclear strike. This gets him hard. Problem is going to he avoiding an automated counter attack.

Believe him, he's the last person who'd want to nuke Europe.

>Korea's been divided since the 40s anyway,
And guess who's behind the Korean war?

Guess what? Everything comes from that conflict creating shithole called USA.

China, France, America, Korea itself. You know who wasn't involved? Israel.

I don't think even trump really wants to be responsible for letting off a nuke. He vould drop a million MOABS on NK and it'd still be less controversial.

>ignoring russia

But it would prove our might. He's actually asked about dropping them before.

Ok. Russia as well. Anyone else we want to blame?

aliens.

not just any aliens
ancient space aliens

They're building up their nuclear arsenal to make up for their lack in technology and air power. Expect them to also go hard into cyber warfare and espionage. Important locations in their country are almost certainly trapped with pre-planted nuclear bombs

>Expect them to also go hard into cyber warfare and espionage.
top kek, they're just a proxy state for bullshit rhetoric between the states and le boogeyman across the pacific

North Korea is a real threat. The threat simply lies in the future.

So define random Existens

they're a hermit state who's sole existence is that of newpapers and sameone to use as a excuse when you have a large percentage of your population starving and dying due to exposure because of homelessness, but still need to pay the thugs in the military. so you madeup boogeymen who don't actually exist while spending more money on weapons to further entrench your sociopathic scumbags into power meanwhile ensuring that anyone with any decency and isn't apart of the leet group can't do anything to fight for their freedom

The name Adolph was very common as well. It's German for Adam.

I reckon even China's fed up with their bullshit by now. Making cheap appliances for walmart is more profitable than war.

KILL THEM
KILL THEM NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

??what bullshit?
they continue to blame chinese attacks on the west through their proxy state, while stealing any military informations from the shared south korean+u.s annual military drills in the region.

china has nothing but exuberant gain from keeping the supposed hermit clan alive. they're probably not even a real country and nothing more than what you see in the papers/t.v documentaries

fire and fury
locked and loaded
we'll see
un sanctions i propse wont' do anything

trumps a pussy

i'm sure he's been pulled away from the button atleast twice

the only one bluffin is trump.

north korea will never have an icbm
if they threaten allies we will unleash fire and fury
if they threaten guam we are locked and loaded
if they threaten japan we'll see
we need to create sanctions that i think will do nothing

this guy has gone insane

>I voted Trump to prevent a war

they already have ICBMs you fucking retard
>has missiles and missile silos which can reach america
>has nukes
all they have to do is attack nuke to missile, pray it doesn't blow mid launch, and carry on with their plans for world dominations

>hillary loved russia

>guam
i'll never understand why there's missile defense system in the middle of fucking no where
but the most densely populated area in the world is completely undefended

>my American objectives and attitudes toward war
>are the only objectives and attitudes toward war anyone anywhere ever has had or has.

nigger, back to your ghetto

>attack nuke to missile
>you fucking retard

>Trump loves Putin

>what is sarcasm

>editing a post bcos you're upset
fuckoff faggot mod

>sarcasm

>bcos
>you fucking retard

is that soldier high? i think that gun's magazine is supposed to be at the bottom

we're talking about NK not europe
why the fuck would you nuke europe?

USA won't do shit. They have too many obligations to too many vulnerable allies.

North Korea has no obligations to anyone, not even its own citizens, and has the first strike advantage.

Can easily just launch everything it has at once on the US in retaliation for the Korean War, then holding all our allies in crosshairs, demand a ceasefire, and we have no choice but to accept.

Why not?
Could be fun. Never know till ya try.