Imagine being such a progressive Cuck that you are able to perform the mental gymnastics required to justify this

>imagine being such a progressive Cuck that you are able to perform the mental gymnastics required to justify this

Justify what? What's wrong with the image OP?

OMG somebody drop the BIG ONE NOW!!!!!

Imagine being so buttmad about something that doesn't impact you in the slightest that you feel the need to post about it on a Swahili fish mongering forum.

>a Swahili fish mongering forum.

This is now a ylyl thread, and will flop as hard as OP's poor life view.

That's what dads are known for breastfeeding and lactation.nothing to see here move along

A woman pretending to be a man while breastfeeding her baby is annoying as fuck, but I don't think there's anything "wrong" with it. Us being annoyed doesn't mean it's wrong.
Fucking degenerates, though.

Free cake for grab
+61 448 223 121

>nothing wrong with a baby getting a bunch of male/female hormones mixed into their milk
complete disregard for the babies safety, i like it

What isnt wrong with the image?

Imagine being the child that has to grow up with a bearded breastfeeding and mentally ill "mom"

>Modern family
Excuse me? ;-;

its cancer of Society

You didn't answer user's question. Why don't you explain why there's a problem instead of asking others to explain why there isn't a problem?

I'm pretty open minded, but even I have lost my ability toucan over this.

Fucking jews

And since Dad is lactating, he must have been pregnant. That was probably an interesting Thanksgiving...

>Mentally ill woman breast feeds child*

This.

This is very unnatural and the text is probably fake.

On another note being progressive means that you want progress in society. Technically saying that we should kill all jews would be progressive in some circles. The world is pretty fucked as it is what's wrong with wanting change for the better?

The best thing about kids is that they have no concept of normality until it's taught to them. To that child, that IS the norm. So, if they grow up in a loving household to be decent people, what's the harm?

hey look! a fair fucking possibility of a point
you made my day