Whites should move to Africa and Africans and Muslims should take over Europe

Whites should move to Africa and Africans and Muslims should take over Europe.

If whites are so good at building everything they could change Africa in 10 years tops.

World peace achieved.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao yeah that's not how this works homeboy. We built these nations, you can take the knowledge you gained here, go back there, and built your own negro utopia.

Also, Africa will belong to whites in the next couple hundred years when niggers go extinct.

We did its called south Africa you mong

Lets not forget Rhodesia

Why does 'he' look like my mum

I can see that you're trying to be sardonic but that would actually work out fine

Europe would turn in to a huge shithole and the Pakis would all be rafting back to prosperous Africa in no time

South Africa was developed due to paying millions of miners peanuts and distibuting large profits and building infrastructure the 20% of whites living there.

Anyone can do that.

>instaswap africa and europe population
>days later economy collapses
>weeks later the negros start fighting eachbother, tribal wars.
>months later they start asking for humanitarian help
>a year later or so europe is the new africa
>meanwhile in new europe..

K go for it.

>We built these nations
On the foundation of conquest and theft of resources.
Let's see how you do from scratch... without violence and stealing. You'll fall flat on your asses buddy boy.

ahh... this picture never ceases to make me chuckle. if only he knew that they would fucking murder him on the street knowing they could get away with it

HAH
THIS
> 1/4 South Africans has AIDS
> imagine whitey stop donating for this lost cause...

With the Muslims there, Europe will be prosperous and Africans won't starve because there's no white man to oppress them. In fact, they'll control the financial system that keeps the whites of Africa poor.

>Dubai

So Africa becomes the Middle-East?

>Anyone can do that.
Then why didnt they?
Blacks lived on that land for thousands of years and didnt even make a pick or shovel to mine with SA was one of the worlds richest and safest countries under white rule

Whitey is not donating to South Africa you retard.

Youre proving not only to whites: as well to us Asians why your kind must be extinct a.s.a.p.

>Complain about whites in South Africa
>Get enslaved by the Chinese instead

Shut up. We certainly are. Should have finished high school Deshawn.

>On the foundation of conquest and theft of resources.
You mean like every civilization has done?

Because they do not believe in oppressing people and are forced to follow white-controlled capitalism which bends the rules in whites favor.

WW3 needs to annihilate whites once and for all.

I don't think nigs get this. Chinese don't even give a fuck about their own kind, they run over toddlers and give no fucks. They would have no issue enslaving niggers and be more cruel than whites ever could.

>Blacks don't oppress people
>We should oppress white people
Retard

Then accept your invasion of Muslims into Europe if you believe this is a fair way for a group of people to get ahead.

You people always bend the rules to suit you. Little whiny crybabies. I hope WW3 nukes every single white person from the face of this earth.

A world without "white people" is .................Africa.
Where there are Africans there is ................Africa !

Are you stupid? South Africa is 80% black and whites used the labour of these folk to provide for the 20% white only.

Blacks cannot use 20% whites to provide for 80% black. They cannot oppress themselves.
They can and should do it in USA and Europe.

I would tell you that more than 90% of the worlds nukes belong to white people, but you'd probably make something up about them being built by blacks, making them yours.

Exactly why they're better. Chinese are just hard workers who are harsh regardless. They were enslaved themselves so they don't stoop so low to enslave on the basis of races. Those who work hard will be rewarded.

With whites it's all about everyone else suffering to provide for them. Whites need to die already.

Whitey built the entire civilized version of srawhut Africa. Get over it.

Blacks were sold and traded to the Jews and the Spanish. Most white Americans ancestors got here after slavery was over.

>Then accept your invasion of Muslims into Europe if you believe this is a fair way for a group of people to get ahead.
This is the single dumbest thing I have heard here in a while, you should definitely kill yourself user, you have nothing to offer as of now.

>You people always bend the rules to suit you.
What rules?

Chinees (or Japs) would have holocausted them 100 years ago.

Yeah, because you threaten everyone who tries to develop them with war. Bastards.

If you won't disarm, neither should Iran, Russia, China, NK, Pakistan, India or anyone else.

Once the useless and biased UN collapses, all is fair to develop.

>Be tribal black guy in 1750
>Get snatched up by other black tribe
>Get traded to a Jew ship for a bolt of silk
Blacks don't oppress ANYONE!

The only reason blacks cant oppress other people is because in thousands of years they couldnt even build a simple boat or a weapon other than a stick

>This is the single dumbest thing I have heard here in a while, you should definitely kill yourself user, you have nothing to offer as of now.
Lol, so dumb you cannot refute it's logic. Seriously, I keep hearing " Muh Muslim invasion" and all that crap... But now it's not fair? Even though you praise yourselves for invading and getting whites ahead?

Typical 5 year old mentality. Everyone must dance around the feelings of whites because nothing is fair unless they're winning. No more, pigface. We're coming to destroy western civilization.

>thousands of disarmed bombs mean nothing

Stay in school and dont let the internet teach you how to live

Because ? Can you predict the weather also ?
I'll start a prediction, unless you change your mind, you will die full of hate for peoples who doesn't even know you exist. what a sad life

Muslims were the biggest slave traders of all the British had to force them to stop trading black slaves using their naval superiority the Ottomans also took white slaves.Wheres the outrage?

African Kingdoms never enslaved people, African criminals and bandits did. Thus, white society is full of criminals as they institutionalized this practice and accepted it.

Where is your boat ?

Refute what logic? That we should allow a non peaceful replacement? That makes zero sense you ape. Furthermore, just because one group wants to move in and take your shit, doesn't mean you should let them like your trying to insinuate, which is why I mocked you for being so dumb. It really didn't need a response.

>But now it's not fair?
Nothing is fair you nigger, who said anything about fair? You were trying to act like people should lye down and take it, it makes no sense.

>Typical 5 year old mentality.
Projection

>"Muh Muslim invasion" doesn't exist
>We're coming to destroy western civilization.
You just corrected your own post.

>African Kingdoms never enslaved people
>Egyptians were black

You cant have it both ways.

Every race has enslaved people, fucking kill yourself retard.

Mohammed was a black slave owner/trader lol

Meanwhile sandniggers will run Europe into the ground in 5.

Find me a society of whites that you can trace back to Muslim slavery and we'll pay reparations.

It was not slavery on the basis of race with Muslims. You could be white and still be treated as human, and most times you could be freed.
With whites they just took and abused anyone who wasn't white and carried this attitude with them for centuries.

There were no slaves in Ancient Egypt you retard. That was a white hypothesis which has been proven false in the past few decades.

>enslaving people on basis of religion is ok
>enslaving people on basis of race is not ok
wew lad

The best part of this is if we did switch places and built up africa, blacks and sandys would find a way to say they deserve it back.

Yeah, and then when everything breaks down and Europe is shit and Africa is wonderful. You fucking niggers will still be blaming us.

Only a few generations ahead we have to move back to rebuild Europe with thousands of years of history lost cus the damn sandniggers and niggers will ruin europe...

b-b-b-but muh innocent minorities....

>With whites they just took and abused anyone who wasn't white and carried this attitude with them for centuries.
Who taught you ignorant children this bullshit?

>no slaves in Ancient Egypt
Who is Moses?

>when niggers go extinct.
well yeah, but so does whitey

Conjecture made by trying to prove whites wrong, and not by proving there were no slaves at all

There are some theories that modern racism against black people did not start the slavery of the 1500-1800's, but that this specific racism was propagandized to absolve the slave trade.

Riiiiight... you also believe in astrology and/or the power of melanin?

>Muh Muslim invasion" doesn't exist
Never said it doesn't exist. I said you keep complaining about it.

>Refute what logic? That we should allow a non peaceful replacement? That makes zero sense you ape. Furthermore, just because one group wants to move in and take your shit, doesn't mean you should let them like your trying to insinuate, which is why I mocked you for being so dumb. It really didn't need a response.
No but since you believe that it's fair because every race/culture has done it before, you cannot be mad about it or despise Muslims for it. I mean you people are reduced to tears and autistic screeching when others despise whites for doing that. Why the inconsistency?

>Nothing is fair you nigger, who said anything about fair? You were trying to act like people should lye down and take it, it makes no sense.
Then don't be mad about Muslims and Africans crossing into Europe. Sure it's illegal, but nothing is fair, right?

>YOU STOLE OUR DIAMONDS AND OIL WHITEY
>GET OUT OF AFRICA
>IT BELONGS TO US AGAIN
>MOVE BACK TO EUROPE AND FIX THAT SHIT HOLE, WHY DON'T YA

This, specially considering that by then, Europe would be destroyed after nig nogs and sand niggers had their civil wars and masterful economic administrations

A continent full of precious ressources would be the biggest bless for the Western civilization in history. People would rebuild civilization within one generation there and emerge stronger than ever before.

As for Muslims and Africans taking over Europe: That's what is already happening and you can already see the consequences.

The warlord of a nomadic and aggressive Canaanite breakaway sect with good PR.

Did you even bother to read up on it? I doubt it.
Typical of the new age white male. Ignorance is glorified.
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt

>Blacks don't oppress themselves or had slaves.
Well user you may be a retard but I agree with you on one thing, a war is inevitable.

>They were enslaved themselves so they don't stoop so low to enslave on the basis of races

You are in for a really bad surprise, mate. They already have seperated cantines because they don't want to eat in one room with Africans.

>tfw Europe becomes the new Africa and Africa becomes the new Europe.
Nice try

>Blacks don't oppress people

Countries run by black warlords, slaughtering, raping and pillaging at their own discretion.

Blacks literally invented slavery. They've done it for thousands of years to eachother and always will.

>white man is oppressive tho

>I said you keep complaining about it.
When did I complain about it?

>No but since you believe that it's fair because every race/culture has done it before
Never said it was fair.

>you cannot be mad about it or despise Muslims for it.
Of course I can, I can be just as mad as the Indians probably were when we sacked their tribal asses.

> I mean you people are reduced to tears and autistic screeching when others despise whites for doing that.
You're the only one in this thread whining user, not us. All you have done is blame ONE SINGLE RACE for the worlds problems and it's pathetic and nonsensical.

>Why the inconsistency?
There is none.

>Then don't be mad about Muslims and Africans crossing into Europe.
Just because it's not fair, doesn't mean we should not be mad and not retaliate.