So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,
>What headphones are you using? How old are they?
I use Sony Studio MDR7506, 4 years old with no problems.

>What do you use them for?
As they are my daily pair.. gaming, listen to music, play music (piano/synth/guitar), movies.

So how about you?

Hey no way!
I use the exact same headphones!
I've had mine for about 4 or 5 years too

I use mine for recording music only

Audiotechnica hm 50, i bought them for mixing propuses when traveling. Also use them for everything else... For sure one of the best price/quality headphones on the market today.

i have a shit 0-8-15 gaming headset razer kraken 7.1

>gaming headset
HAHAHAHAHAH

Had a few issues with the mic. A lil overpriced imo.

Cool bros, they are great for music because other similar priced headphones tend to overdo the bass.

I've only had experience with one gaming headset, Logitech g930. But I sat on them.... It was great for gaming though. Not so much for playing music because it was USB only.

Bose QC35, had them maybe 6 months, listen to music, movies, anime, YouTube, just generally everything

sennhieser 599 use them for gaming, music, and movies. only 1month old. replaced 558 which gave out on me only 2 months of use.

AKG K550
~18 months old
perfect condition but for earbuds. this fake skin is peeling like crazy...

it's like being in a secrete club owning a pair of these

Which part gave out? I had a cheap pair for sennhieser, maybe $30.. but the end of the cable where the plug is snapped off.

But I've only heard good things about the high end sennhiesers.

Exactly! that why i use them to record stuff.

Ath m20x into focusrite Scarlett solo for recording guitar. Next investment is studio monitors

Mine it's a Sennheiser HD 25-1 II bought in 2013. I use it for sound design, music, gaming... It's neutral, no bass booster, and low weight and thin branch

>What headphones are you using? How old are they?
Audio Technica AD300, 10 years old now.
>What do you use them for?
Everything on the pc, got a proper stereo for use outside of the pc.

Samefag here. I also have arctic p333 for gaming

Nice, I have a Scarlett 2i2

10 years, damn. Have you had to replace the ear cup coverings or anything?

Mine are due for a change, but they are designed to be swapped out with ease.

Nah the ear coverings are still ok but the head pads are fucked and I've just wrapped them, not sure if other AD models are compatible and the 300 is OOP for years.

the right speaker kept cutting in and out and then stopped playing sound fir good. they were open box at bestbuy. i wanted to steer away from gaming headsets. so i took the gamble and i was impressed for the month or so i had them and bought the better version 599 and sent in the 558 for repair

had my beyerdynamic dt 770's for about 5 years haven't been too kind to them but its still going for me

Still impressive for 10 years old daily use headphones. I'm always afraid mine are going to die, so I try not to abuse them.

That's shitty, but at least you gave them a chance. I think regular headphones and separate mic are better for PC gaming, consoles a gaming headset would probably be better, but I don't talk to anyone so I just plug my headphones into the controller, so no mic.

I use the Sony MDR-XB95B1. they are a wireless pair of headphones and they are apart of sonys extra bass line of headphones. I use them really for youtube and listening to music

Which model do you use?

I'm OP, Sony Studio MDR7506. The ear pads flaking are the only thing I've noticed. But they are designed to be replaced, so they will live on.

Ahh right, didn't realise. That headband looks pretty comf

HyperX Cloud 2. I had them for 2-3 years.

I had to change the headphone jack that goes into the integrated soundcard thing because the sound was cutting out on one side. A friend of mine also had this problem but got them changed on warranty. Same friend also has the headband leather like flaking off/disintegrating (has the white/pink ones). But then again I think that's because she uses lots of hair products/chemicals that may be attacking the leather on the headband.

The build quality is pretty good in my opinion, dropped them so many times since I had them and they still work, nothing broke, no cracks, etc.

Sound is good for the price I guess.

I use them for gaming, and listening to music.

It truly is super comfy. All of my older headsets would start to hurt after a few hours of continuous use. These I can wear under my ears bleed!

I own a pair of Bose. Not sure the model but I got them last year. They were like 300$.

Senhheiser 598

How the fuck can anyone wear bulky headphones like this? The most uncomfortable thing in the world to have on your head.

Because they're light and not uncomfortable...

I find them comfy as fuck

My response

pilotfag so these

also, fuck bose

gaming headsets are bad

Do you ever find out you've been screaming since they are closed ear? Or are you used to not hearing your voice externally?

I think they have their place, but for general daily use, I agree.

You obviously have never worn them. They are SUPER comfy, and the sound is 10000% better than any earbud could ever hope to have.

I am trying to find somewhere that has GRADO in stock locally, because I don't trust Amazon sellers to not send me fakes.

That's why I chose these

Sennheiser Urbanite
They're a little oriented towards the "look I have fashionable headphones" audience, but not too much so that they're douchy. Besides, I went into the shop (HMV) looking for some cheapish earphones to replace my recently deceased pair and found these for £50, down from £150. No regrets

Roland RH-300
i'm fucking happy with them

The lack of headband looks uncomfy, but the ears look nice and Sennheiser always has good sound quality (in the mid-high tier)

The underside (white bit) is softish and made of reasonably stuff that's grippy enough to keep them on without pulling on your hair.
Interestingly, reviews I've read seem to say the bass is the focus with these. I'm not an audiophile so I can't really tell, but they sound just fine with pretty much eveything I put through them (metal, synthwave, country, folk)

fucked that first sentence, meant to say made of stuff that's reasonably grippy and not too grippy to it's uncomfortable

Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro for over ear at home
Bose Sound Sport In Ear for the gym
Shure 535 & SEnnheiser IE 800 in ear for transit

Astell & Kern AK70 for DAP.

Sony MDR-ZX770. Entry level wireless with noise cancellation. Use it with my phone for music and calls.

It has some sore points, but worth its price I guess.

cant tell if /s or not. I only use them in the plane. You can't hear shit over a 310hp motor at full throttle. Airplane intercoms have sidetone so hearing yourself isnt a problem

I thought you meant you use the same type of headset or something. I've never ever been in a plane so I have no idea how those differ from regular headphones.

Sennheiser HD 280 Pros

But im usually too lazy to get them out so I just use my klipsch earbuds