Christ- why do Amerifats eat so fucking unhealthy?

Christ- why do Amerifats eat so fucking unhealthy?

>visiting american friends
>"what's for supper lads?"
>"fried chicken, instant white rice, soy sauce"

This is after they had butter cake for breakfast and ramen for lunch

CRINGE

Poor people learn unhealthy habits from a young age.

When your fat mom and dad raise you to eat fast food and junk food every day, you grow up thinking it's normal.

But how expensive could frozen vegetables be...?

Is cooking not taught in schooling?

That's how I was raised but I broke the habit and eat fairly healthy. Some people are just retarded tbh

Nothing is taught in schooling here.
Literally nothing of value in everyday life is taught.
I don't know how to do taxes
I don't know how to cook from scratch, when I try it comes out literally inedible and thus my only option is whatever heat and serve shit they push onto me
This is what those in charge in burgerland want.
For us to be stupid, die early, and feel like garbage the whole while so we are slow and lazy not by choice but by nature.
Just long enough to give them our life savings for the few things we need in life.
Wanna know how much I have saved? Nothing. I'm living paycheck to paycheck like most people, and I'm one of the better off ones.
I'm literally only half a step above a dirty nigger.

Sounds like the meal plan of a college student

What the fuck? Are you serious?

I've always heard Americans work the hardest out of ANY country in the world, yet are still poorest in spirit and happiness, and now I understand why

My mates are at work from before the sun rises to after the sun sets- and they have almost nothing to show for it except poor health and no money

What the fuck went wrong? Everything just cost too much?

That's interesting. You have all the information now. You can watch a few youtube videos about food chemistry and technique and learn how to cook 10x better with a bit of practice.

We work a lot of time, but not hard.

You're just a fucking idiot

america is what too much captialism and jews do to a nation .. people are fed only to be milked by pharma industry and doctor

we americans can work hard physically, but when it comes to working on something like education or what not, then we start bitching.

They don't teach you shit at public schools in the U.S.

Sure, you'll learn the Pythagorean Theorem, and how your interpretation of a classic book is ALWAYS wrong if you don't 100% agree with the teacher, but in terms of practical life skills (cooking, taxes, mortgages, voting, etc) you aren't taught anything.

But....does no one in your government realize education is the most powerful and valuable investment that could be made?

Whys it seem that they WANT people to be poor? You could have a country of 300million engineers fixing every problem, but less than 1% are in that field

Organic foods are coming to be affordable for the masses

Parents job to teach that. the trouble is getting kids to listen.

Honestly, everyones a piece of shit and blames the gov or school for their own lack of motivation. You cant make people be engineers, though its heavily pushed (where im from at least). They choose shitty entry level jobs and then stay there as if they'll get a huge raise for doing the same shit everyday.

Its literally not about organic, its about buying actual vegetables and knowing how to cook them to make good food yourself.

Same here man.......same here

I work 13 hours shifts half of all days of the week, at night.
True, but the ingredients to make food is literally more expensive than just buying the food. This is intentional.
Probably true
Parents send their kid to school, then when they get home it's "I had a long day at work go to your room and leave me alone"
Repeat until they move out, then wonder why they're retarded.
You guys seem to not realize how backwards and fucking retarded this country is.

>Christ- why do Amerifats eat so fucking unhealthy?
I'm on the go and eat fast food all the time nigger
Look at the salad I ate
Look at it again
Now fuck you

You've seen the US government in the news. Good education outcomes get lip service only. We have idiots that vote (or don't bother to vote because they are too apathetic) greedy corporate CEOs as our leaders. schools are cost centers only.

About the ingredients, you just need to be smart about what you buy and when you buy it. Stock up on proteins and vegetables when they go on sale. Buy fruits and vegetables that are in season in your region to keep costs down. Join a CSA or farm share. Buy staples like rice and beans dry bulk 20lbs at a time. Cook multiple servings and freeze them for later use. There's a shitload of info out there about how to food shop on a budget and it is totally doable even when you account for the time spent preparing and cleaning up.

Be me
Work for RBS America as a investment manager
Have to go to British Bong meeting
GO DRINKING WITH THE LADS
Invite me to hangover cure breakfast
Literally looks like a fat man ate a greasy buffet and shit on a plate.

Out of spite I dumped the office tea bags in the toilet.

Don't tell me about our food brit bong, yours looks like diarrhea on a plate.

Holy shit. Never thought I'd give sympathies to Americans, but here at the ages of 15-16 we start taking mandatory nutrition classes - how to cook foods that fight various diseases...what to eat to prevent cancer etc...good luck cunts

Probably because you have the NHS which is incentivized for good health outcomes getting together with the schools.

It's not just the food they eat though, it's also how little they exercise.

This would be nice.

Health class consists of talking about how to penis a vagoo, and how to condom. Also, lessons on "sometimes men like it in the butt and women like the vagina." These days there's also probably a "gender spectrum" component. In "health" class.

The only thing that was ever remotely close was 'Home Economics'. Basic skills were taught but the class was often discouraged for various stupid reasons.

Add that to math being taught improperly, history being converted to social justice and the only thing you end up with is some decent science classes. Like environmentalism. Except that's basically science politics instead of, y'know, science.

Source: I quit teaching. Because I hated it.

Whole grain soft tortilla
Brown rice
Couple spoons of canned beans in tomato sauce
Steamed mixed veggies
Shred a bit of cheese on top
Couple shots of hot sauce

Roll/fold into burrito. Microwave 30 sec. Nom.

>why do Amerifats eat so fucking unhealthy?
>Had one experience with an American family and extends that to include all Americans.

Most Americans do not eat like that, and even if they do, it's not more than once every week or two.

Well, I should quantify that - "most" being those who actually have enough IQ points to rub together and start a fire with, or those who have more than $2 to spend.

Fast food is CHEAP.

What kind of creatures do you fuck with?

Sketti n' buhttur.

I wasn't taught to cook in school and I can make damn near anything.

Quit whining about how no one showed you when you have millions of recipes and tutorials at your fingertips.

And it is not cheaper to buy the prepared shit than it is to buy ingredients. Not by a long shot. I just made a huge batch of chicken and rice soup for $10 total, and that's using organic vegetables. You're just too lazy to actually learn and take the time to do it.

this is what you need if you have no idea bout cooking. not recipes. technique. how the chemistry works. what happens to sugars and carbs when they're heated, etc

>Who the fuck buy something from here

colorcorner.everton.com

Exactly. And to be honest, you don't even need to know that much to start, you just have to know basic cooking terms and see examples of them in action.

You're not going to be good at first, that's why you go for simpler things and master the basics. Get a good set of pots and pans, a good knife set, a cutting board, cooking utensils, and some storage containers. Keep practicing. It's really not that hard and so much cheaper and better for you than all that frozen and fast food stuff.

You don't have to cook every day, but you should at least be able to make decent meals several times a week.

>everyone is intelligent enough to be capable of engineering
Yeah, you're still in primary school, aren't you. You're parents are lying to you, you can't just be anything you want to be. You will always be naturally limited

I just eat ingredients.

Yup. We Americans eat some raunchy stuff. I personally try to eat better, but many of us seem to want diabetes and cancer. It is nearing the end of summer so my garden will soon wilt. But I still have a bunch of cucumbers from this season. And a few green onions and sweet corn.

Stop blaming everyone else because you're a failure. I'm American, a mechanic that works 12 hours a day every day (run my own garage) and I manage to cook for myself (dinner and breakfast, not lunch) everyday. They're practically giving produce away. A fucking quarter for a banana is too expensive for you? Where are you getting your food that it's cheaper than that? I spend about 150 bucks on groceries every other week. Fruit smoothie for breakfast, and a complete hot dinner every night (unless I make something thats meant to be eaten cold actually... Like gazpacho). Stop being a lazy prick and complaining about it

Seriously, do you guys not know how easy it is to get laid if you can cook a woman a decent meal?

I lost count of the number of times I've had his conversation:

Her - You can cook!!!

Me - I know.

Her - No, you can REALLY cook!!!

Usually it's something quick and easy I threw together in less than 30 minutes.

What's up Sup Forumsrother?

Want to learn how to cook? Get a part time job cooking in a restaurant.

Boom.

You get paid to learn how to cook, and there are lots of experienced cooks to ask questions and help you out.

Dude, stuff from the garden is SO much better than anything you get at the store!!!!

Lol your friends are poor. Are you poor too?

not so easy in a sanctuary city. You'd better speak spanish and be willing to work for less than min wage.

Put $1.99lb chicken on ol georgie with a little cajun type seasonings
sautee veggies on stove with olive oil, vinegar, minced garlic, and salt
1 medium potato in microwave, then sliced in half and salted

takes fucking 10 minutes to make one meal, 20 to make 4-5

Eat as much as you want

Because it's cheap and Americans are rich and very stupid. 17th in education.
also this, our education system is a cluster-fuck where no one learns how to function in adulthood

you know they're fat when they're weighed by stone.

having to pander to every minority, sjw and sexual deviancy also drags it down.
just teach the basics in K-12, learn the useless crap in college where they'll have to pay for it themselves.

Whats fucked up is that those are normal sized Americans

>I won't go to school to become smart because I'm stupid

>Americans are actually this stupid

Engineering is ez you retard. Read a fucking book.