TRUMP GENERAL - MY INTERNET PEOPLE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,175
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
Lawrenceville, NJ 5/19/16
>youtube.com/watch?v=lUAXXm9PKY0

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6rl_kAaySUQ
>Ivanka on CBS 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulwj-1Wbms
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdfZyIR4Nk
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Crooked Hillary Clinton Gets Fired By Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=3psnfCsDr6Y
>MJ: Clinton’s Relationship w/ (((Epstein))) could Blow up Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=9S3gmnrHRnQ
>NYC Trump Supporter Afraid to be vilified by liberal friends
youtube.com/watch?v=c0UtvK5U9Jg
>NYT Plays Woman Card on Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wHsE_18eLaI
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/heres-why-this-michelle-obamamelania-trump-cartoon-is-despicable.html/
twitter.com/Nero/status/733370468821020672
youtube.com/watch?v=coziL7P87qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

POST YOUR RAREST TRUMP MEMES ONLY

>Tell everyone to boycott Nabisco because they outsource their cookies in Mexico
>Still makes his ties in China

JUST

We WILL beat Donald on the second ballot
Nobody's getting 1237

I've been sleeping with a lot of black women lately and I'm having mixed results.

>tfw June 7th is coming

HOLY SHIT TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGED US!!!

Holy shit.

BUILD

THE

WALL

Why aren't we doing this. Fuck i don't mind pitching in for the wall

>I've already promised Chris Christie all the Oreos in the world in exchange for his endorsement. It's over Donald. Hand the delegates over.

what is this guys name again?

>please kek let it happen

So was the whole Egypt airlines flight ISIS? Or just a crash? I haven't heard a confirmation on that.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

>tfw fell asleep while waiting for the rally

>naming the muslim brotherhood

good, good

Kek'd.

Ben "Trigger the Niggers" Garrison

dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/heres-why-this-michelle-obamamelania-trump-cartoon-is-despicable.html/

MILO NOW FULLY REDPILLED
WE DID IT, LADS

twitter.com/Nero/status/733370468821020672

Forgive me, God-Emperor, for I have sinned.

I am eating Oreos

does amazon own ebay? cuz they got some bobbleheads there

> DT

gross to be honest

some sniper guy from tf2

Hey goys it's me Sheldon Adelson billionaire Jew and biggest donor to Donald Trump's campaign!

I knew when Donald sold his daughter off to suck Jew cock every night he was one of the good goys.

You can trust him to take care of your interests and not mine, don't worry about it goys!

What is Trump going to do with the federal reserve?

All his economic proposals are fine and good to an extent but they dont cover the lightyear sized mecha giga elephant in the room which is the stock market bubble which is equal or greater in over speculation as the housing market in 2007.

Either the Fed needs to instigate a controlled economic recession and raise interest rates to ~20-25% to purge out all the financial smoke and mirrors causing ridiculous asset inflation, or the entire financial system needs an audit and the SEC needs to build a Vernichtungslager getting fed by the blood of bankers every minute

Trump either just doesnt see the bubble or just hasnt said anything about it in his speeches or proposals because its uninteresting and confusing. I know for a fact he realized how the 2008 depression happened because of CDO and derivative bullshit propped up by negative interest rates but he hasnt said anything about stopping it from happening in the future. Since the government's plan to rebuild the economy was lowering interest rates to increase consumer spending the bubble just started to inflate again with the same levels of asset inflation as before. Theyres maybe 2-3 years left before it pops.

I know that saying the government needs to instigate a controlled recession is probably the most unpopular thing a candidate can ever do, but if he doesnt do something then the bubble will burst during his term as president and him and anybody even close in ideology will never hold public office for the next 100 years. If the economy detonates with him as president you can kiss defeating the globalists goodbye forever.

Dismantling the federal reserve altogether is probably not the option currently because we are in uncharted territory and nobody knows what will happen to the financial sector and US economy in the absence of the federal reserve system.

You couldn't find Hydrox or Newman-Os?

youtube.com/watch?v=coziL7P87qc

The God Emperor won't tolerate weakness user. 50 days mandatory labor on the wall as punishment

I think Barron might actually be autistic. What kind of ten year old boy looks at picture books?

Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to MAGA

>15% battery life

He's not 10 there, retard.

Illogical shit, no need to refute.

you are the reason why i and many other trumpeteers don't come into these general threads anymore

>kill yourself you weaboo faggot

Awoo

so this is what autism looks like

Hello Minionspammer!

that forced meme is so forced; its literally raping me

how?

Why are normie memes so terrible?

The why are you still here?

Hand over Ivanka Donald

>using pleb memes in real life

How long until Trump debates The Shill for the first time? The thought of that debate is legitimately one of the only things keeping me alive right now.

>thinking the Donald can be controlled by jews

We're doing fine without you. We'll be here when you decide to stop being a whinny faggot

I don't mean to invalidate your experience, but when you belittle my experiences of assault you make me feel less special.

>Sprint

Get a carrier that isn't run by fucking retards

>post more awoos?

sure!

our work is never done

Trump said many times the US was sitting on a fat bubble and that he planned on adressing it. He made a teasing tweet about the fed too. There's no need to rush to the biggest issues before the campaign even begins. It's also a big gambit saying that the economy will crash under you while hillary promises rainbow.

dumping fresh oc 1/2

Isn't that avatar he's using a Sup Forums creation?

50 fucking ways dummy. Have another (You).

dumping fresh oc 2/2

Hi. Donald Trump will be president, and all who declare themselves enemies of his will fall.

Of this, I can assure. As you have seen already.

Regards, occultfriend.

theres no need to dismantle the fed, just make it public.

they dont get it, they dont understand chan humor.

memes that dont come from the chans are almost never good memes, think about it. almost 100% of all memes that normies love were created here or other chans, reddit has a few but for being much smaller than them we produce much more.

normie humor is lame as shit, so they love stuff like dat boi that mimics actual meme humor

VERY LITTLE DEBT

TREMENDOUS CASH FLOW

Is this bitch fucking serious? That's just as bad as false valour.

that bitch literally sat in a fucking subway station

while brit soldiers were in the front line facing the enemy

ungrateful fucking twat of a survivor

I get a company discount but i do hate this fuxking network

I think it's their shitty attempt at utilizing meme magic and siphoning Kek from us but he will not accept such puny memecrafices

hes right
>We're doing fine
nah, the threads are garbage now
look at the archives if you think otherwise

Amazon sells Hydrox, user.

Do Shillary, Rato, Yeb and Comrade Sanders next

I can't wait until its literally impossible for WW2 survivors to stop popping up.

I bet Israel will still wheel out some alleged 125 year old Hollycaust survivor

The woman would be a fucking baby when the London blitz happened. Fuck her.

You're admonished

- TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016 -

ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Albuquerque Convention Center
7:00 PM

- THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016 -

BILLINGS, MONTANA
Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
4:00 PM

- FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016 -

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
San Diego Convention Center Corporation
2:00 PM

After all the Holohoax survivors finally die off they will guilt trip naughty goyim with the children of the survivors

That's right goy, we're your friends, you can trust us. When we give someone 100 million dollars it's because of the goodness of our little black jew hearts, nothing more!

>Amazon
Is that any better?

Rallies in May.....This guy is going to out work Clinton on every level. I really hope he does the rallies at night during the summer.

isnt that already a thing, like ancestral PTSD or someshit I swear I've seen it here before

are you implying me being mentally ravaged by that frog on a uni cycle is somehow invalidating your unique claim of victimisation is unfortunate, its the patriarchy and white males who have placed these constructs in society for the very purpose of continuing the raping and pillaging of their colonial history

>SAN DIEGO

HOLY FUCKING YES

>Sprint

>mfw Oreo's are made here in cuckxico and even I won't fucking eat them.

Fucking hang yourself.

>the frozen head of a holocaust survivor is wheeled out
>there's a computer screen connected to wires which attach to his cerebral cortex
>"oy vey" appears on screen
>tiny speakers Text-to-Speech Microsoft Sam

oy vey

You're right, it's the white man's fault.
You know what you must do.

OH fuck, this is going to be something else. So many fucking libshits around Downtown and the SDCC is like a 5 minute bike ride from Barrio Logan.

>We're doing fine

yes we are, aren't we

its true, we've been co-opted.

he had to cut a deal with the jews cuz even trump needs 1B to win against shillary

You should go visit. Ya know, since Obongo lets illegals come and go as they please.