Are bronze people a thing? growing up I always called Romans and Greeks bronze skin...

Are bronze people a thing? growing up I always called Romans and Greeks bronze skin, but does Sup Forums even consider bronze a thing? what do you consider Greek people?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mediterranean/brown, like the Egyptians and Moroccans. They're alright and built themselves their own societies.

No. You're just retarded.

Man, I always think to myself that I should have been living during this time period

The golden age of ancient Greek/Roman civ is fucking awesome

You're actualy fucking retarded

You're stupid but based painting. Shows that even 2500 years ago thots enjoyed rape.

Bronze skin is a nice term for stories and history lessons but it doesn't really apply now.

It was awesome for like 5% of the population

The rest ate bread for dinner and burned candles for fun

we have bronze skin only when tanned, otherwise it's white

Tanned

The word you're looking for is "tanned"

OP here, but I would call Indian people, and African American people brown, but when you see statues,drawings,paintings of Greeks and Romans, they don't look brown.

>it's white
it's beige you fucking idiot

No bronze ppl are not a thing, however, the bronze age was real and involved both Greeks and Romans

Actually when meds aren't tan their skin is like transparent. It's weird.

Ancient Greeks were actually far whiter that their modern-day descendants

But beige people are called white you dumb fuck.

When we are not tanned, we can even get to ivory white you faggot. This guy knows what's up.

But in order to get to this pigment, you need to refrain from going to the beach during summertime (which everyone does) for a couple of years, because tanning has accumulative properties, for example you can have white sleeves despite tanning all summer long and wearing sleeveless wife-beaters during daytime. Likewise the tan requires more than one year to completely fade

shit, wrong refference,

was meant for

Yea but boobies everywhere

>disregard me, i am here to announce to the world that i cannot refrain from sucking cocks

the post

Get educated

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

and brown people are called black, weird huh?

>OP Here
This guy just doesn't look brown to me.

>It was awesome for like 5% of the population
not even, they were all disease ridden and the constant power struggles left them in perpetual states of anxiety.

>thots
nice forced leddit meme, faggot.

>forced
Everyone knows that women are whores and that the most enjoyable form of sex for them is forced. Call them what you want. Painting depicts the scene in which the romans kidnapped and raped the women of the nearby Sabine tribe. When the Sabines came for their revenge and to free their women, the women stopped the fight because they loved the giant roman cock. Then the Sabine's cucked and joined rome.

KANGZ

bump

>david
a jew

I'm on my phone and I didn't feel like getting another image of a statue of a Greek figure, my point is a lot of Greeks look like that, they don't have facial features of brown people.

art doesn't always depict truth. Alexander is depicted as tall with wavy black hair and brown eyes but it seem likely that he was short, with red/blonde hair and blue eyes

True, but depictions of people by their own culture and near their own time tend to be fairly accurate. The busts of roman emperors fit that category and they don't look brown.

↑+

>what do you consider Greek people?
subhuman

like a lot of great ancient civilizations, they were black/arab at first until introduction from outside sources, the first people to move onto modern day Italy were north Africans who were a mix of arab and blacks, they first started becoming modern day greeks when the barbarian invasion happened which introduced European (Germanic, Nordic) genes, and this with along isolation on the southern peninsula we get modern day greeks, this is how a lot of civilizations started, arab/blacks migrate, get introduced to European genes and isolate themselves in southern Europe who become southern Europeans, but the people who built Rome and Greece are only like 1% sub-Saharan African and 5-7% north African at the most African parts, and for the record north Africans are only like 50% black maybe less. I think this just proves Arab (Syrian and Turkish) mixed with European (Germanic, Nordic) is the true master race

pic related

Holy fuck the amount of wrong in your post is astonishing.

specifics?

> first people to move onto modern day italy were north africans
No, it was settled by migrants from the caucus region.
>they first started becoming modern day greeks when the barbarian invasion happened.
>The germans during early greek and roman society were basically still wandering around matriarchal tribes of less than 30 worshipping rocks and banging the occasional neanderthal. They could never have gotten into greece or italy in any numbers due to that and geographical barriers.
>north africans are 50% black
This is not now and has never been the case
> Arab (Syrian and Turkish)
Turks aren't arab. Arabs never made it into anatolia, the turks did after they had adopted islam
>mixed with European is the true master race
Nice try mutt.

Mediterranean.

>The germans during early greek and roman society were basically still wandering around matriarchal tribes of less than 30 worshipping rocks and banging the occasional neanderthal. They could never have gotten into greece or italy in any numbers due to that and geographical barriers.

Not supposed to be quoted obvi