Do you even like Sup Forums?

Do you even like Sup Forums?

Depends on the day and what threads are up

Kinda, but between the Sup Forums garbage and the loss of elitism and the shift to poptimism and people unironically praising Lana Del Rey albums I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to. I mean, I can appreciate a good pop album even if it's fairly convention (Emotion was good and so was Kimbra's Vows) but it's just gone too far at this point. Also feel like it's gotten way too memey.

And some of it isn't necessarily a change in the board itself. The loss of the social features as a result of the last fm re-sdesign was a pretty big kick to this place.

Ultraviolence > Emotion

I've been stuck here since late 2009, I want out, please help

You're proving my point.

While the artist in OP's picture has affected this place in such a profoundly negative and disgusting way, I still love this place. It still feels like home.

No I'm not.

yeah, i do, but I think the memeing of the board is getting out of hand. its fine to a point, but when people are unable to have legitimate discussion on an album, even one most of Sup Forums dislikes, its just hurting the board at that point

>Do you even like Sup Forums?
No. It's an awful place with a shitload of circular discussion and sometimes it goes full Groundhog Days and you see the same dozen threads every half an hour.
>Then why do you come here?
Because everywhere else manages to be even worse.

I've been coming here for about 6 and a half years and I don't think I've enjoyed a second of it for the past 5.

This website is a habit. I occasionally discover a band here, but these days this website is better at telling me what not to listen to.

yeah, i do, but I think the memeing of the board is getting out of hand. its fine to a point, but when people are unable to have legitimate discussion on an album, even one most of Sup Forums dislikes, its just hurting the board at that point

i dont even know how this double post happened but my bad

>Sup Forums garbage
where? and what is this exactly? opinions you don't agree with are Sup Forums garbage? or what? there's not blatant racism that's genuine, it's all memey. you sound like a redditor who just started coming here in 2013 and gets offended at everything.
>unironically praising lana's albums
lol. ultraviolence is great, and btd as well, i'm not sure what the fuck you expect from her.

it used to be good, now its a bunch of memes

No, especially when my filter doesn't work.

Same 5 albums, and shit is getting so bad that poptimism is becoming acceptable sheerly out of need for something new.

I do, I come specifically for the shitposting. I gave up having a decent conversation around here years ago. I use RYM for that.

I didn't even know you could filter filenames.

I'll start changing it up.

If you want, then I'll just hide the thread normally, not going to bother me nor make me care about Grimes. Not sure your point.

I was just joking.

The filename burthum is too funny to change.

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD FILTER COMMENTS

goodbye waifufags

Why is she painted like Emperor when you named it burthum?

I've tried to do the same 'lurk for a few months without posting, just observing' thing I did for other boards (staring with lurking a full year in /tg/) but the faggotry outside of general thread OPs are insufferable.
The NIN threads are okay though.

Keep pretending the literal raids aren't obvious.
I hate niggers and rap btw.

It was the only black metal pun that I could think of.

>Because everywhere else manages to be even worse.
This could be a banner

Idiot

You should leave this board if you need so many fucking filters.