Climate change isn't re-

climate change isn't re-

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, because there was never a hurricane before now

Yeah and I saw a cloud here too. freaky stuff that climate change. Makes me wish those damn Chinese would stop.

So when will Jose hit jewyork?

Not soon enough. maybe it will swallow the whole northeast

bait

there have never been the quantity or intensity of hurricanes like we've seen this year.

ffs there were 3, viable depressions at the same time.

honestly everyone should just give up if its real or not. gov and big corrupt companies won't do shit to save the world unless it still makes them millions in profits for them to pocket. if there's no profit in it, then they won't do anything to help the world. so unless whatever we do to stop climate change can be beneficial to them, the worlds fucked and they dont care if it is, as long as they can enjoy their 5 yachts before they die thats all they care for. thats the way it is folks, greed is so lovely.

Its called Hurricane season. Dumb cunt

This has to be bait. You are aware back in 2005 there were 40 something, right?

The reasoning here is just as retarded as anyone who doesnt believe in climate change.

there actually are people who think it's not real, blows my mind

You do realize that all it takes to make a profit is produce something everyone wants, right? So in reality it's the masses that are making these choices.
>b-but rich people are evil!
You have to be 18 to use this site.

shut up commie

Not that climate change (global effects) won't eventually affect weather (tropical storms, etc.) but ...

This year's storm rate so far has been rather ordinary for an 'active' season during a LaNina (as opposed to a 'quiet' season during El Nino).

For example ... there were 4 simultaneous Hurricanes (not just storms/depressions, Hurricanes!) in Sept.1998.

Hurricane Georges was heading toward a Gulf Coast landfall while Hurricanes Ivan, Jeanne (not the Ivan and Jeanne you remember from 2004) and Karl meandered harmlessly in the central Atlantic Ocean.

There were also 4 in August 1893. That's Pre global warming folks.

1974 was an active year in the North Pacific ... at one point there were 8, yes 8, simultaneous active storms between the West, Central, and East Pacific regions.

Welcome back person who posts this b8 every once in a while

>Jose the hurricane

We now need a fucking build anti-hurricane to stop those illegals hurricanes!

yea

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

Naive young adult spotted

You are categorically incorrect.

Hurricanes happening during the peak of hurricane season? My god.

I'm building a wall to keep out you Indians.

>happened exactly like this in 2009
>happened exactly like this in 2004
>happened exactly like this in 1954

saying all these hurricanes is signs of "climate change" aka "global warming" is like saying monsoons or el nino are signs