What would this Muslim have to give you to live in your country?

What would this Muslim have to give you to live in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm-jPcmMWSg&list=WL&index=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

denounce her retarded barbaric religion and swear loyalty to the US

Let me suck her feet

/thread

*tips*

SHE ALSO NEEDS TO BE MY SEX SLAVE. MUAHAHA

How hard did you cry when Hillary lost?

she didn't lose you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rm-jPcmMWSg&list=WL&index=29

She did, stay mad Mohammed

so much haram in one image

are you sure she is muslim?

Head

Someone should tell her, then. Would've been a good thing for her to have known before she published a book about why she lost. Trump has been living in the white house for quite some time now. Maybe nobody noticed he was there, I guess. Or Hillary doesn't mind, and she'd just rather keep living in obscurity and political inactivity despite really being POTUS. Because she totally won.

It's hilarious because the USA was basically started by people trying to find somewhere to practice their religion without judgement.

Thats an Indo
> Saved
No hijab/religion. Become my sexslave

Eh, not my type. She can stay where she's at.

You're confusing the start of the colonies with the start of the country. Religion motivated the former in the very beginning, but had virtually no part to play in the latter.

An American baby so she has reason to defend my great country.

She would have to execute every other non-white in the world, then sterilize herself.

So, that's why the freedom to practice the religion of your choice without interference from the state is one of the foundations of our nation. Go back to school, you fuckwit

Theists, atheists, and deists had a lively debate going on at the time. They all sort of agreed not to promote any religion over any other. Although they accepted the fact that religion would still play a significant part in the personal lives of the elected.
Which is as it should be. The elect should be free to practice what they believe without imposing their beliefs on other via government. A notion largely ignored by both extreme ends of the political spectrum.

About tree fiddy

stay in her own country, dirty muslim.

nudes

She was almost as bad as Trump

Her passport?

She has to shit in her book, bow to our gods and should serve real men like she was born for