ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope somebody decides to write them

ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope somebody decides to write them.

My idea is that Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

>greentext edition?

???

Stop.
Just stop you sick weirdo. Your kink is wrong on so many levels. You should really be ashamed of yourself. Get some fucking help or just kill yourself. This is why your family hates you.

the fanfic, should be greentexted. none of this novel-style fagshit

I'd prefer it as a "novel", but if they want to write it that way, they can.

faggot

No you nigger

bumpa

April is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures with sillouhettes of mythical beasts rush and restrain them. Now the geeky dude that hangs with the two mist watch in horror as his love interests endure and eventually succomb to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

>Now the geeky dude that hangs with the two

Vernon who is usually the cameraman

Yes, vernon. And he gets forced to record their unravelling.

I like your summary of the story

Planning to write it?

The sun from soul eater and the moon from Majora's mask have a child

>watching teenage fag turtles

I was watching Coboy Bebop and FLCL at age 6, western animation fags are literal tards.

Nah, I'm one of the very many "idea guys," out there. But i've been pushing an anchor woman rape scene in writing communities. Will definitely post here if anything comes to fruition.

What a shame - hopefully someday

You are though.

Props for She-Ra in the background

Wait, so you are going to give away for free what Hollywood pays tens of thousands of dollars for?

An Indian version of that "look at me, I'm the captain now" with two middle aged indian men but instead of captain they say pooping street

buuuump