If 9/11 was part of God's plan, then shouldn't we blame him instead of the people involved...

If 9/11 was part of God's plan, then shouldn't we blame him instead of the people involved? We should invade heaven and kill that son of a bitch!

litteraly cripple conservatives

Most ignorant post I've ever seen

Satan rules over this planet and the 2 have become 1

kys

roll

try

l want you to try and kill me

I'll see you soon

Yo, you really this fucking retarded or what?

I often feel that way.
Mostly because I do not always understand his plan.
But I try very hard to learn from the examples Christ gave us.

Seems that way some times?
But believing that can only make you very angry.

Yeah, real cute. At least i know when to roll, dumbshit. Actually kill yourself.

Sure kid.

Jews did 9/11. Israel should be destroyed. Jews should be rounded up and isolated, maybe on Madagascar with the giant cockroaches that live there.

You belong to me

:) yes master

Now l know you and will destroy you without lifting a finger you will know violence

l will help all of you

Is there any kind of story how did that girl end up later on? Pics of after surgery or whatever?

Jesus is a jew, 9/11 was gods plan therfore Jews did 9/11. Can't argue with that.

Surgery? The girl's black! She got kicked out of the hospital to the nearest YMCA.

l summon goyim

It's simple. In order to have love, there must be free will. Which is why God gave it to Adam and Eve. (and all of us.)

Ever since they fucked up and disobeyed, they brought sin into the world, and it didn't take long for it to go downhill fast. Their own son Cain committed murder, and it only got worse as time went on.

None of the sin in the world is part of God's plan. To say it is, is complete ignorance. God is love. God is perfect. He made the world perfect. He made us perfect. We're the ones that fucked it up. Yes, He'll work it all out in the end. Yes, He is able to use bad situations and sometimes turn it into good.

But the terrible things that happen is not part of God's plan. "But why do bad things happen? If God is so good, and all powerful why is there evil in the world?"

Because we have free will and many people abuse that and do dumb shit. First, you need to understand that in order to have any kind of love there MUST BE free will.

Otherwise, it's FORCED LOVE. and Forced love is rape.

God could've made us all robots who only did good and what He wanted us to do. But then we don't have free will, then there is no love, and no relationship.

And many people will say, 'well why doesn't God just get rid of the 'bad' people?'

To you, someone 'bad' might be someone that commits murder, rape, steals, etc. But to that thief, you may be someone bad because you've screwed people over in your life or hit your girlfriend.

and what if that guy who is a thief did good his whole life, but then fell on hard times and stole once. Now he deserves to be wiped off the earth because he stole?

If that's the case, shouldn't you be wiped off the earth too since you've probably done stupid shit in your life too?

See, so that's the problem when people say God should just get rid of the 'bad people'. Who are the bad people? We're all bad. we all sin. God is perfect. So by His standard ALL of us deserve to be wiped off the earth.

Now you know.

If god exists then god and the devil are the same being
Evil could not exist if god does unless there is no evil in gods eyes
Hail Satan

Lesser being no matter who you cause suffering to you will always be powerless remember this and you are in my sight and will be dealt with

Adam and Eve
The worlds most famous incest story
What happened after Adam died you fucking moron Eve had 3 sons

The rest of your post can be summarised by saying god will have the theif suffer in hell for all eternity because god loves him

God is the lesser being
If it even existed
It has no power it does not exist
You control your own destiny
There is no plan everything is chaos
"God" would not be god if it needed to "test" people because that would mean it is not all knowing
I could go on until you die of old age but as history shows: "if you could reason with religious people, there would not be any religious people".

The problem is that no one understands what folks are Jews and what folks are liars claiming to be jews.

Course real problem is that we are commanded NOT to harm either of them.

So really all you can do is be aware of the times we live in and trim your wicks.

Jesus was a halfbreed, Jew and Levite.
The men in the crowed who demanded his murder were not jews they only lied and claimed to be jews. (Revelation 3:9)

No they are different to be sure.
I understand you anger, I share it. But only because we two are ignorant of the details of God's plan. God wants to destroy the devil and those who support him. Not you or I.. But is is really not very easy today to tell who is who?

Oh shush, learn first then teach.

Adam and Eve were not the first humans ever. Just the first Hebrews. Cain was banished to the Land of the People of Nod. (Genesis 4:16) Other people existed when Adam and Eve and their offspring did.

The tests are for us more than for him.
So that we accept his Judgment regardless of what it may be.

your picking at strew man points, like the one who steals becuse of his life..what about the who rape? just bad luck..

If god wanted to destroy the devil it would never exist
God means all powerful all knowing etc
If god existed evil could not hide anywhere not even your hearts
If god existed there would be no Hell or earth
Everybody would live in heaven
Why do Christians fail to reason and logic
Bibiviz.com

lol.winner.

Christianity is so cringe worthy it actually makes me want to become a Muslim extremist and I'm atheist

At least muslims kill themselves daily
Christians just get older and more ignorant

It's not your place to comprehend and look at what you produce from trying you are a fool and l've brought you here if you don't understand still l am the same person kid enjoy

>God means all powerful all knowing etc

Well thank goodness you know every thing including what God means.

God COULD destroy all traces of evil.

But then he would be all alone.

Instead he is teaching us all very important lessons.

You see there is and was a War in Heaven.
It divided heaven in to thirds.

Those fooled by the Devil.
Those who would not choose sides.
And those who were loyal to God, but demanded the deaths of the other two.

So rather then to tolerate all out war and destruction? God made all of us become flesh beings. and he was willing to do it too.

The goal again being that ONLY Lucifer and those who KNOWINGLY choose his side would die..

Course here on Earth there are far too many fools that STILL think they have the right to harm others in God's name. Or who think that they are not every bit as much of a sinner as every one else.

I don't know that I fail at reason or logic.
My worst is English and Grammar..

But hey if I confuse you just ask and I will try to clarify..

Psst the real trick is to learn that many who claim to be Christians are not. (Especially the ones standing behind pulpits or wearing funny hats.) The example to look at is Christ himself.

If you ignore all the other noise?

You will do just fine.

And you do not need to stone anyone, just ignore them. (Especially the ones standing behind pulpits or wearing funny hats. And often the words of folks like Paul too)

Calling others "kid" and addressing them the way you do? Makes it seem like you think you are God. Guess what user? That's the very worst sin. It is the one that Got Satan himself condemned. Don't do it. (Learn first then teach.)

Oh and we should ALL struggle to comprehend. Seeking truth is mankinds best and greatest goal.

By the numbers, you are also a fool

Yeah, but I am God's fool.
May peace be with you.

-Your loving brother in Christs name.

Yes

The goyim is mine l brought him here and you are insulting me you're good